• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol so one of the incel's masters is all mad because he got bumped off twitter, so he's now making propaganda videos.

it turned into excellent meme material

:drake: such a weak looking and weak sounding excuse of a man

Edited by jehurey
17 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao this is what your world view on this based on? I'll help you out. You don't sound like a prude. That would actually be a step up. You sound like a reactionary transphobe and conspiracy theorist. 

What's shown in the video is fair to say is inappropriate for a kid that age but that's not what you are saying. You are making blanket statements about the drag community, LGBTQ community, and even teachers. 

All of your baseline comments paint the worst outlier content and presents them not only as the norm but the maxim. Trans people are either adults looking to indoctrinate kids or steal glory away from women. Teachers aren't explaining to a student why another student has two mothers to help them understand the situation, they are grooming kids with the LGBTQ agenda you keep talking about, which I assume contains grooming rules as well? 

You have given absolutely zero nuance to any of your statements. Even your bullshit with painting church SAs solely individuals acting on their own and the institutions having no involvement despite the church covering up as much of it as possible while also shielding their agents from the law. But the LGBTQ community has an eloborate agenda to use drag Queens and teachers to groom kids. 

This is the fuckerry you conceived. 

Your mad that I'm pointing out damaged narratives and hollow virtue signaling from the left. 

And your only rebuttal is literally to make up BS claims I've never said. I don't think there's conspiracy agenda among LGBTQ, or that every woke teacher is a groomer, or that every trans is also a groomer. Never said or implied any of this and I'm not going to talk about the positive of the LGBTQ community to make you feel better. That's not the topic at hand.

I mean, that's your issue? Wow, not my fault those fringe radical leftist are part of your political spectrum. Keep defending them though deflection though. Says everything I need to know about you. Funny how the one always crying about people being dishonest is the most dishonest of them all.

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Your mad that I'm pointing out damaged narratives and hollow virtue signaling from the left. 

Lol more of your gaslighting bullshit. You haven't pointed out shit. I've been asking you to actually articulate your claims for weeks now.

Don't get me wrong, I know that you don't know wtf you're talking about and simply reacting to other people being reactionary. I only asked because I knew eventually you will pull this shit where you pretend you've been making solid cases despite never once actually providing even a "far reach". 

Here's yet another chance for you to prove that you are actually making valid points and show us what this LGBTQ-woke teacher agenda is. 

And your only rebuttal is literally to make up BS claims I've never said. 

What bs claim did I make? 

I don't think there's conspiracy agenda among LGBTQ, or that every woke teacher is a groomer, or that every trans is also a groomer. Never said or implied

You've never said that verbatim but you've implied it every single chance you get. Again, you dont go a full sentence between anything LGTBTQ and grooming. It's fucking nuts you act like there's not a timeline of this people can clearly see. 

Then again you're the king of claiming to be right, even while you admit to being wrong or not even knowing what you are talking about. Seriously, never seen anything like it. 

any of this and I'm not going to talk about the positive of the LGBTQ community to make you feel better. That's not the topic at hand.

Lmfao you know how I know you're a dishonest homophobe? You wrote this completely unprompted. 

The LGBTQ is a community of people. I'm not sure what a conversation about how "good or bad" they are looks like,  but it sounds a little fashy to me. But, please continue to inform us of only the "bad stuff" about them while also stating you're not prejudiced against them. 

I mean, that's your issue? Wow, not my fault those fringe radical leftist are part of your political spectrum. Keep defending them though deflection though. Says everything I need to know about you. Funny how the one always crying about people being dishonest is the most dishonest of them all.

Who? Who are these supposed people on "my side"? You keep talking about this mysterious cabal while not explaining who they actually are, what is their actual agenda/goal is, or how they are attempting implement them. 

For the record, you just keep repeating vague, yet far reaching accusations and buzzwords you don't understand. It sounds like you just think gay or trans people shouldn't be around kids at all because you don't trust them to not sexually confuse or groom them I guess? Which is why you can't be bothered with acknowledging any "positive" views of them I guess? 

You have zero ground to stand on the issue of honesty. You just post your assumptions as facts and half ass repeat nonsense other dishonest idiots say. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol more of your gaslighting bullshit. You haven't pointed out shit. I've been asking you to actually articulate your claims for weeks now.

Don't get me wrong, I know that you don't know wtf you're talking about and simply reacting to other people being reactionary. I only asked because I knew eventually you will pull this shit where you pretend you've been making solid cases despite never once actually providing even a "far reach". 

Here's yet another chance for you to prove that you are actually making valid points and show us what this LGBTQ-woke teacher agenda is. 

What bs claim did I make? 

You've never said that verbatim but you've implied it every single chance you get. Again, you dont go a full sentence between anything LGTBTQ and grooming. It's fucking nuts you act like there's not a timeline of this people can clearly see. 

Then again you're the king of claiming to be right, even while you admit to being wrong or not even knowing what you are talking about. Seriously, never seen anything like it. 

Lmfao you know how I know you're a dishonest homophobe? You wrote this completely unprompted. 

The LGBTQ is a community of people. I'm not sure what a conversation about how "good or bad" they are looks like,  but it sounds a little fashy to me. But, please continue to inform us of only the "bad stuff" about them while also stating you're not prejudiced against them. 

Who? Who are these supposed people on "my side"? You keep talking about this mysterious cabal while not explaining who they actually are, what is their actual agenda/goal is, or how they are attempting implement them. 

For the record, you just keep repeating vague, yet far reaching accusations and buzzwords you don't understand. It sounds like you just think gay or trans people shouldn't be around kids at all because you don't trust them to not sexually confuse or groom them I guess? Which is why you can't be bothered with acknowledging any "positive" views of them I guess? 

You have zero ground to stand on the issue of honesty. You just post your assumptions as facts and half ass repeat nonsense other dishonest idiots say. 

I guess a snippet of video was not enough. Love how you keep being in denial of a commonly known cultural debate that is going on at this very moment and is talked about everywhere in society.

It's not going to work. Gaslighting my ass. Just another one of your pathetic attempt at deflection. 

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I guess a snippet of video was not enough. Love how you keep being in denial of a commonly known cultural debate that is going on at this very moment and is talked about everywhere in society.

So all of this is based on some tik tok video of one child at a very risqué drag show. Ok, not reactionary at all. 

I fully agree that that kid was too young for that particular event but I also find child beauty pageants to be fair worse and is far more akin to grooming kids than Drag can ever be. 

You keep talking about this shadow agenda and all I've been asking is what it is and who are the agents that will carry it out. 

"everyone is talking about it" is the sort of excuse a kid who didn't do his report would say. You say this like conservatives don't make national issues out of thin air because they know their low information, easily upset base will jump on anything. 

Remember CRT? that wasn't being taught in grade schools anywhere yet was one of the top 3 policy issues during the last election cycle. Republicans could get you upset about salad dressing if they wanted to. 

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's not going to work. Gaslighting my ass. Just another one of your pathetic attempt at deflection. 

Lol you keep accusing me of deflection when I'm directly addressing the things you say in detail and you're the one who is saying little kid shit like "you don't know?" because in reality you have nothing to say. You're upset at situations you've invented in your head based on right wing dog whistles. 

You are a bot. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

:rofl: 

And people like this are teaching the next generation of college graduates who will go on to become doctors, engineers, lawyers, and hold other positions of power after being brainwashed into echoing these woke views.

Society is screwed.

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

And people like this are teaching the next generation of college graduates who will go on to become doctors, engineers, lawyers, and hold other positions of power after being brainwashed into echoing these woke views.

Society is screwed.

She was quick to call him out as transphobic over a simple question. Just your typical woke clowns defense mechanism when faced with reality. 

Like our resident clown Mr. Insufferable, I think he called me every type of bigotry possible at this point. They're all the same. 

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

She was quick to call him out as transphobic over a simple question. Just your typical woke clowns defense mechanism when faced with reality. 

Like our resident clown Mr. Insufferable, I think he called me every type of bigotry possible at this point. They're all the same. 

I called you a transphobe/homophobe lol. Calm down, Karen. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I called you a transphobe/homophobe lol. Calm down, Karen. 

And misogynistic because I don't think biological men should compete in women sport. 

And a racist because I don't agree with BLM burning down innocent people private businesses.

Don't worry, I'm loving it. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

And misogynistic because I don't think biological men should compete in women sport. 

I think this falls under transphobe? I get it, you're doing your best here but this ain't it. And no I don't think it's automatically transphobic to think it's unfair for transwomen to compete with born females. 

However you only talk about trans or gay people in a negative light or constantly accusing them of scamming or being abusive with no actual tangible reasons. 

You are faux well intentions type who lacks any real conviction or sense of fairness. 

And a racist because I don't agree with BLM burning down innocent people private businesses.

Don't worry, I'm loving it. 

I never called you racist, but you have defended racists in the past. I mean of course you hate BLM, you're a right wing bot. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
9 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

However you only talk about trans or gay people in a negative light or constantly accusing them of scamming or being abusive with no actual tangible reasons. 

What else am I supposed to do, praise gay people for being gay?

Apparently I also have no tangible reasons to discuss one of the biggest cultural hot topic. Lol, you're just trying to shut down opposition and criticism.

Oh and yeah, I remember, you called me misogynistic over the fact that me and my ex broke up. :jordan3:

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

What else am I supposed to do, praise gay people for being gay?

So the only two two options in your mind is to either praise them or call them pedophiles/groomers? It's interesting how binary and cynical your thinking process is. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Apparently I also have no tangible reasons to discuss one of the biggest cultural hot topic.

So your either retarded or being disingenuous. I never asked for reasons why you were talking about it, I asked for tangible evidence of teachers grooming kids with "the LGBTQ agenda" and what exactly what is "the agenda" repeatedly... For weeks. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Lol, you're just trying to shut down opposition and criticism. 

I've been asking you to articulate your points for over a month now. You haven't been able to. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Oh and yeah, I remember, you called me misogynistic over the fact that me and my ex broke up. :jordan3:

Actually I called you a misogynist for shitting on your ex while you two were still together. You apparently broke up some time after that. There you go misrepresenting what happened again.

This is also where I first began accusing you of being a gaslighter. You exhibit textbook shit like calling crazy, blaming everything on her, and if you were even half as dishonest irl as you are on this site, It's a wrap. 

LOL, in a thread that's supposed to be about memes and the lulz...........the right-wingers aren't acting too happy.

i was right all along.

right-wingers are actually using memes to disguised what they are really doing: whining.

almost all right-wing memes from the past decade is exactly that. disguised whining.

14 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So the only two two options in your mind is to either praise them or call them pedophiles/groomers? It's interesting how binary and cynical your thinking process is. 

So your either retarded or being disingenuous. I never asked for reasons why you were talking about it, I asked for tangible evidence of teachers grooming kids with "the LGBTQ agenda" and what exactly what is "the agenda" repeatedly... For weeks. 

I've been asking you to articulate your points for over a month now. You haven't been able to. 

Actually I called you a misogynist for shitting on your ex while you two were still together. You apparently broke up some time after that. There you go misrepresenting what happened again.

This is also where I first began accusing you of being a gaslighter. You exhibit textbook shit like calling crazy, blaming everything on her, and if you were even half as dishonest irl as you are on this site, It's a wrap. 

What else am I supposed to discuss? I don't particularly care or think about the alphabet people in normal circumstance, you know like an accepting individual would? Unless the leftist woke ideology pushes so far left it become a dangerous narrative that I don't agree with. So that's what am discussing, the topic that interest me, amazing I know. You're not going to change the subject, fgt.

I'm not going to waste my time on this backing up evidence to someone who has no interest in listening. It's bad as it that I waste my time talking to someone like you. You think the woke doctrine is perfect at every angle or that it doesn't exist, you're either dumb or a dishonest tool.

Yeah my ex could be an insufferable chick sometimes, unbelievable I know. If you ever been in a relationship you'd understand it's pretty normal to get pissed at your special someone every now and then. And I don't blame everything on her. That's just you making fantasies about us. Crazy though? Yeah, totally, she wouldn't disagree with that either.

The fact you think it's misogynistic to rant about my GF tell me either two things, you're a cuck or you're a loner virgin for life. I guess the second choice would explain why your fgt ass is obsessed with Twinblade. It starting to make sense but you being a cuck still makes a solid case all things considered.

11 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL, in a thread that's supposed to be about memes and the lulz...........the right-wingers aren't acting too happy.

i was right all along.

right-wingers are actually using memes to disguised what they are really doing: whining.

almost all right-wing memes from the past decade is exactly that. disguised whining.

Right wingers have no sense of humor. Right now what they consume as comedic content is just one of their own, mostly white straight men telling other groups to calm down and they are not special while also complaining about how their white priveledge is eroding. 

As much as the slime loves to claim social media is silencing conservative voices most of the political ads I get on YouTube are from right wing nutjobs for some reason. 

One ad was for the new Adam Carolla comedy special and a painfully long, unfunny joke about how the woke mob "cancelled" indoor smoking at restaurants and airplanes. 

Like who the fuck is sitting around wishing for the good old indoor smoking days?  I'm a fucking smoker and I don't even smoke inside my own house. Or Jim Brewer comeback specials where he just makes animal noises and says Dr Fauci over and over. 

Here is a video explaining how woke comedians aren't funny. 

This is a 25 minute video and he only talks about one comedian for the entirety of the video. I've never even heard of her and the selected clips weren't very funny,but he just deemed them all as not funny and couldn't even name more than one comedian?

To be fair he did have to dedicate part of the video to complain about her making fun of straight white men, and "protected classes", and questioning the "punching up" method of comedy. Basically inferring that an autistic lesbian isn't punching up because she has more social currency, so in fact she has more power than a straight white guy does. That sounds familiar for some reason. 

So who is this expert on comedy? Let's look at some of his other videos...

Screenshot_20220714-113705_YouTube.thumb.jpg.3252b90fb7da353ba5df121926ab14f2.jpg

Yup, it's all incel white aggrievement rants about feminists... A lot of anti-feminist rants. He legit came after fucking Tomi Laren for emasculatimg men. Woke people, gold diggers, materialistic women on dating apps, fat women etc. I wanted to post more but this pos site only allows 1 screenshot at a time. 

This is the type of content these people consume and believe in. That villainizes everyone but straight white men...unless those men are woke of course. Then they are surrendering "to the mob". 

9 hours ago, Ramza said:

What else am I supposed to discuss? I don't particularly care or think about the alphabet people in normal circumstance, you know like an accepting individual would? 

An accepting individual wouldn't be concerned "too many people are coming out as gay" lol. Like wtf are you talking about. Imagine if someone said that they were uneasy with too many people converting to Judaism and then blamed the "Jewish agenda" ? Does that sound like an accepting person? 

Unless the leftist woke ideology pushes so far left it become a dangerous narrative that I don't agree with. So that's what am discussing, the topic that interest me, amazing I know. You're not going to change the subject, fgt.

Change the subject? I've been asking you for weeks, hell I asked you in this thread already to enlighten us about the ideological issues you have a problem with and you never tried for some reason *cough*youaremakingitup*cough*

Please, for the 15th or 16th time, explain what you are talking about. 

I'm not going to waste my time on this backing up evidence 

Lol I won't bother actually proving what I'm saying is actually true or accurate is what all honest people say. 

to someone who has no interest in listening

Yeah, I've only spent weeks asking you about this. 

It's bad as it that I waste my time talking to someone like you. You think the woke doctrine is perfect at every angle or that it doesn't exist, you're either dumb or a dishonest tool.

Here we go with the woke doctrine, that again you can't or "won't" explain for some reason. 

Yeah my ex could be an insufferable chick sometimes, unbelievable I know. If you ever been in a relationship you'd understand it's pretty normal to get pissed at your special someone every now and then. And I don't blame everything on her. That's just you making fantasies about us. Crazy though? Yeah, totally, she wouldn't disagree with that either.

The fact you think it's misogynistic to rant about my GF tell me either two things, you're a cuck or you're a loner virgin for life. I guess the second choice would explain why your fgt ass is obsessed with Twinblade. It starting to make sense but you being a cuck still makes a solid case all things considered.

That or it's easy to tell when someone who never accepts responsibility and instead blames the other party like you always do. Everyone has some disagreements or is involved with someone who can annoy them at times. 

It's the special person that feels it's the other person making them miserable and not a mutual issue. Tbf, she might be the worst and despite the fact that you're dishonest, creates imaginary scenarios you treat as real, admit that you are wrong whilst also proclaiming why you're still right some how you were the super chill dude with a shrill bitch at his side and you didn't make her miserable too. 

I mean I've asked you the same question coming up on 20 times and you keep coming up with excuses why you won't explain yourself. First you claimed that you weren't going to because "I knew what you were saying is true" despite the fact you hadn't actually expained anything. Now you won't because you can't be bothered. 

Yeah, you sound like a peach. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Right wingers have no sense of humor. Right now what they consume as comedic content is just one of their own, mostly white straight men telling other groups to calm down and they are not special while also complaining about how their white priveledge is eroding. 

As much as the slime loves to claim social media is silencing conservative voices most of the political ads I get on YouTube are from right wing nutjobs for some reason. 

One ad was for the new Adam Carolla comedy special and a painfully long, unfunny joke about how the woke mob "cancelled" indoor smoking at restaurants and airplanes. 

Like who the fuck is sitting around wishing for the good old indoor smoking days?  I'm a fucking smoker and I don't even smoke inside my own house. Or Jim Brewer comeback specials where he just makes animal noises and says Dr Fauci over and over. 

Here is a video explaining how woke comedians aren't funny. 

This is a 25 minute video and he only talks about one comedian for the entirety of the video. I've never even heard of her and the selected clips weren't very funny,but he just deemed them all as not funny and couldn't even name more than one comedian?

To be fair he did have to dedicate part of the video to complain about her making fun of straight white men, and "protected classes", and questioning the "punching up" method of comedy. Basically inferring that an autistic lesbian isn't punching up because she has more social currency, so in fact she has more power than a straight white guy does. That sounds familiar for some reason. 

So who is this expert on comedy? Let's look at some of his other videos...

Screenshot_20220714-113705_YouTube.thumb.jpg.3252b90fb7da353ba5df121926ab14f2.jpg

Yup, it's all incel white aggrievement rants about feminists... A lot of anti-feminist rants. He legit came after fucking Tomi Laren for emasculatimg men. Woke people, gold diggers, materialistic women on dating apps, fat women etc. I wanted to post more but this pos site only allows 1 screenshot at a time. 

This is the type of content these people consume and believe in. That villainizes everyone but straight white men...unless those men are woke of course. Then they are surrendering "to the mob". 

133.96 kB · 0 downloads

The 2010 decade is going to be an embarrassment for white guys on the internet.

I know exactly what happened, and when the turned occurred.

You see 4channers USED TO BEHAVE differently.

If minorities or women, or gays, or liberals had a specific complaint........4channers used to MOCK the complaint, and just laugh it off.

And that was it.

Sometime around 2012-2013. The 4chan crowd started getting more angry and more heated about these complaints. They started forming the narrative that this was all, somehow, coodinated. Which led into their conspiracy theorizing.

But after 2013, you can clear see a change in strategy from these people. Somewhere on 4chan, some guy must have had the idea and said "Hey........what if us, white guys, were to start whining as much as those feminists.....and we take up their oxygen by doing MORE whining than anybody else?"

And that's exactly what happen. I noticed the MOMENT it started happening....everywhere.

The defacto behavior that you now see from Cooke, Twinblade, and especially Saucer is "the best defense is a good offense."

And they went on the offensive by declaring themselves the REAL victims.

But, I think the OVERwhining was supposed to be seen as a joke, that the 4channers were intentionally doing it to enjoy sabotaging other groups.

But now...........Twinblade isn't doing it as a joke for him in which he secretly laughs about it.

He whining because he now believes it. They all liked the whining, and so its now their default behavior.

27 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

An accepting individual wouldn't be concerned "too many people are coming out as gay" lol. Like wtf are you talking about. Imagine if someone said that they were uneasy with too many people converting to Judaism and then blamed the "Jewish agenda" ? Does that sound like an accepting person? 

Change the subject? I've been asking you for weeks, hell I asked you in this thread already to enlighten us about the ideological issues you have a problem with and you never tried for some reason *cough*youaremakingitup*cough*

Please, for the 15th or 16th time, explain what you are talking about. 

Lol I won't bother actually proving what I'm saying is actually true or accurate is what all honest people say. 

Yeah, I've only spent weeks asking you about this. 

Here we go with the woke doctrine, that again you can't or "won't" explain for some reason. 

That or it's easy to tell when someone who never accepts responsibility and instead blames the other party like you always do. Everyone has some disagreements or is involved with someone who can annoy them at times. 

It's the special person that feels it's the other person making them miserable and not a mutual issue. Tbf, she might be the worst and despite the fact that you're dishonest, creates imaginary scenarios you treat as real, admit that you are wrong whilst also proclaiming why you're still right some how you were the super chill dude with a shrill bitch at his side and you didn't make her miserable too. 

I mean I've asked you the same question coming up on 20 times and you keep coming up with excuses why you won't explain yourself. First you claimed that you weren't going to because "I knew what you were saying is true" despite the fact you hadn't actually expained anything. Now you won't because you can't be bothered. 

Yeah, you sound like a peach. 

Yeah because children being influenced by peer pressure and the messages of the woke left cannot have any sort of negative impact. It's all swell. 

It's not that I'm concerned about the number of gays itself, it's more like puberty blockers and sex changes are dangerous life changing procedures that shouldn't be take lightly for kids. There's just an abnormal ratio of LGBTQ kids now and I have little doubt a lot of it is due to the influence, creating sexual confusion in some kids that wouldn't have went through that sort of phase otherwise.

You have no intention to listen. Like I just gave you an example but you probably won't acknowledge it. This is why I don't bother, man. You've already made up your mind has shown time and time again. I keep giving examples all the time but I guess if it's not from a video or article you won't acknowledge it. I shown you a trans with her tits out with a 4 years old girl and you still think everything is normal. 

I don't care who is worse between me and my ex. We both have our faults. I hang out with her almost every week, we're in fantastically good terms. That wouldn't be the case if I made her miserable now would it? We broke up over the fact that we were both two different from one another and that's all you need to know.

I'm done with this shit. I ain't some asshole BF nor am I misogynistic. This is dumb, you accuse me of making imaginary scenarios that I claim are true but you should read your own posts first. This is nonsense and I will not entertain this topic ever again. No need to quote me on my ex, I won't read it.