I'm halfway convinced the main problem with trans acceptance is the godawful fashion of a lot of M2F trans who can't remotely pass.

Most people don't think twice about F2M trans (except for the huge spike in young girls identifying as trans and the dumb progs who want to give them puberty blockers and cross hormones). If a woman can't pass as a guy, they just end up looking like a butch lesbian. And if most M2F trans looked like Blaire White, I doubt many would care either.

It's this fashion nightmare that makes people get out the crucifixes and garlic:

FXxrj3WUsAApWlv (970×1214)

Plus a linebacker in a dress is always gonna be funny.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Saucer said:

I'm halfway convinced the main problem with trans acceptance is the godawful fashion of a lot of M2F trans who can't remotely pass.

Most people don't think twice about F2M trans (except for the huge spike in young girls identifying as trans and the dumb progs who want to give them puberty blockers and cross hormones). If a woman can't pass as a guy, they just end up looking like a butch lesbian. And if most M2F trans looked like Blaire White, I doubt many would care either.

It's this fashion nightmare that makes people get out the crucifixes and garlic:

FXxrj3WUsAApWlv (970×1214)

Plus a linebacker in a dress is always gonna be funny.

When ugly hetero people have an issue with ugly trans people. Ok. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

When ugly hetero people have an issue with ugly trans people. Ok. 

It's the way they dress. They can't pull off the look. It looks creepy or comical. Just like a fat, bald, hairy dude wearing a banana hammock looks sleazy. You can coerce people into pretending they don't see it, but they do. 

6 minutes ago, Saucer said:

It's the way they dress. They can't pull off the look. It looks creepy or comical. Just like a fat, bald, hairy dude wearing a banana hammock looks sleazy. You can coerce people into pretending they don't see it, but they do. 

do you go around making posts in which you talk about other people who dress badly?

No, right?

Even though those people also exist.

So........clearly its not about an issue regarding dressing.

23 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Yeah like your flattop. :D

th?id=OIP.JYhPZFMssEKJWoncNgy67AHaEK%26p

so you see...........you only talk about people whom you have an irrational hatred against.

Thanks for bellyflopping right into that one to prove my point.

pr4pzvs6dpc91.jpg

Ben Sharpio a certified moron. 

Never forget how he admitted he's never pleasured wife and she convinced him that a woman getting wet isn't normal. :hest: 

17 hours ago, Ike said:

pr4pzvs6dpc91.jpg

Ben Sharpio a certified moron. 

Never forget how he admitted he's never pleasured wife and she convinced him that a woman getting wet isn't normal. :hest: 

He's not dumb, he's intellectually dishonest.