58 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You are getting angry at someone knocking down garbage medicine for what they are. So, it's not that far off to assume you are getting up in arms in the name of big pharma, now is it? What is it otherwise? Oh I know what it is, trying to make up some fake outrage in the name of conservatives. Oh look, another hypocritical shit from you.

Hahaha, says the always serious, anal retentive black dude making up insane stories about me and my ex GF.

What did I make up? That you probably made her miserable? You said that about her, so how much of a stretch was it that you most likely did the same. Especially as dumb, self absorbed, misinformed, dishonest on top of a dozen other things  you are. 

You just did some hard projection again by saying I harbor negative emotion.

Does that mean you were projecting when you accused me of needing pills to get by or something? 

Dude, you have been a stuck up bitch on SW for these past 20 fucking years. You sound like the most miserable guy on here and that's quite saying something, you were never one of us, you were always passive aggressive and your main fun on SW has always been to mock or belittle other people for real life shit. Case in point you can't go 5 mins without reminding everyone that Twinblade is a virgin.

Not sure what one of you means, but I'm glad because I'm sure it's shit if you are claiming it. I haven't reminded anyone that Twincel was a virgin today, but you did. 

Shut the fuck up. You know deep down that I am right, which is why you take offense to this and which is why I don't need to say anything more. You little insecure woke bitch. :D 

lol So again I ask you to back up what you say and you go in to a rant about "I dont need to" lol, such a fucking beta move. 

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

What did I make up? That you probably made her miserable? You said that about her, so how much of a stretch was it that you most likely did the same. Especially as dumb, self absorbed, misinformed, dishonest on top of a dozen other things  you are. 

Hustling 50 Cent GIF

4 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Does that mean you were projecting when you accused me of needing pills to get by or something? 

No but you should consider talking to your doctor. Maybe you wouldn't sound like a stuck up bitch all the time if you were medicated. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Not sure what one of you means, but I'm glad because I'm sure it's shit if you are claiming it. I haven't reminded anyone that Twincel was a virgin today, but you did. 

I'm saying that you have been a consistent asshole on here for the past two decades and no one likes you. It's pretty simple. 

You just called him Twincel. :D Lol, fuck off. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol So again I ask you to back up what you say and you go in to a rant about "I dont need to" lol, such a fucking beta move

I just did in my last post, twice. Nothing of importance though but keep being offended. 

30 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Hustling 50 Cent GIF

Dodging is what you do best. 

No but you should consider talking to your doctor. Maybe you wouldn't sound like a stuck up bitch all the time if you were medicated. 

So it's projection when someone else does it? No double standard at all. 

I'm saying that you have been a consistent asshole on here for the past two decades and no one likes you. It's pretty simple. 

You just called him Twincel. :D Lol, fuck off. 

I just did in my last post, twice. Nothing of importance though but keep being offended. 

No you didn't, you explicitly said you were going to dodge it again. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I guess it's time to start murdering homeless people? 

Pretty sure he's referring to giving capital punishment to the drug dealers. 

I don't like capital punishment personally but anyone dealing fentanyl should receive life sentence. This shit is gonna kill more Americans than WWII.

Of course you only care because you want to attack Matt Walsh again. It's a bit weird how you never seem to care about this epidemic of drugs use and absolute shit hole living conditions. You only talk about it when you can attack a conservative. That video makes third world countries looks civil and prosperous in comparison. 

23 hours ago, Ramza said:

Pretty sure he's referring to giving capital punishment to the drug dealers. 

He was also talking about beating and caning petty thieves as well. That is the thing with psychopaths like this. You are trying to make it seem like he's talking about heavy measures for extreme situations. What he means is inhumanely treating poor people. Most petty thieves are poor. Should we be beating and shaming them? You dont think he'd also be fine with beating homeless people to keep them out of certain spaces? You guys can't pretend to be moderate and have absolutely no interest in nuance or context.  

23 hours ago, Ramza said:

I don't like capital punishment personally but anyone dealing fentanyl should receive life sentence. This shit is gonna kill more Americans than WWII.

Of course you only care because you want to attack Matt Walsh again. It's a bit weird how you never seem to care about this epidemic of drugs use and absolute shit hole living conditions. You only talk about it when you can attack a conservative. That video makes third world countries looks civil and prosperous in comparison. 

You sound retarded and obviously have never been to a third world country. I notice it's always entitled assholes who drop that phrase. You keep making a bigger asshole of yourself the most disingenuous you get. The topic in hand was the airport in Singapore and him going on some stupid ass rant about drug users being the reasons the airports in the US sucks? Like HTF are they connected? He just says some stupid shit, draws a weird connection and his idiotic fanbase just go along with it. 

Now I get it, Walsh has to say offensive shit on a daily basis to stay relevant. He can't make a buck being honest, informed, or reasonable opinions. They dont have to be topical or well researched, they have to make an impact inside the confines of a single social media post. Like this..

"They hate beauty, truth, and tradition." while he post four afrocentric pieces of art.  He supplements this with more pieces and again another afrocentric piece but this was what he wanted people to see and react to. He wants for Media Matters or some other left site to call him out, for the racist that like him to immediately react, and for bigot apologist like yourself to twist yourself into knots defending it because he hates the some of the same people you do too. 

Anyway, back to me "not caring" despite the fact i've been called out many times on here as supporting clean needle programs, rehab over jail time for users, and other leftist woke shit like that. In your mind or world, there's a huge divide between these types of people and yourself but I live in Bedstuy, Brooklyn. There are 2 million dollar Brownstones and two streets down a crackhead asking for money. There are certain blocks even in trendy neighborhoods like Bushwick or East Williamsburg that look exactly like that at a glance. But have hard working people going to work, busy shops, high traffic, expensive rents and the such. Shots like that are meant to trigger whole milk boys like you and band of idiots. 

I dont just see people like this or homeless people or gay people or trans people or mexican people or muslim people or asian people every once in a while. I lost an uncle to drug addiction. I had friends who were drug dealers. I know people who still deal drugs. I'm sure I care about way more it than you fake bitch ass cowards do.

48 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

He was also talking about beating and caning petty thieves as well. That is the thing with psychopaths like this. You are trying to make it seem like he's talking about heavy measures for extreme situations. What he means is inhumanely treating poor people. Most petty thieves are poor. Should we be beating and shaming them? You dont think he'd also be fine with beating homeless people to keep them out of certain spaces? You guys can't pretend to be moderate and have absolutely no interest in nuance or context.  

You sound retarded and obviously have never been to a third world country. I notice it's always entitled assholes who drop that phrase. You keep making a bigger asshole of yourself the most disingenuous you get. The topic in hand was the airport in Singapore and him going on some stupid ass rant about drug users being the reasons the airports in the US sucks? Like HTF are they connected? He just says some stupid shit, draws a weird connection and his idiotic fanbase just go along with it. 

Now I get it, Walsh has to say offensive shit on a daily basis to stay relevant. He can't make a buck being honest, informed, or reasonable opinions. They dont have to be topical or well researched, they have to make an impact inside the confines of a single social media post. Like this..

"They hate beauty, truth, and tradition." while he post four afrocentric pieces of art.  He supplements this with more pieces and again another afrocentric piece but this was what he wanted people to see and react to. He wants for Media Matters or some other left site to call him out, for the racist that like him to immediately react, and for bigot apologist like yourself to twist yourself into knots defending it because he hates the some of the same people you do too. 

Anyway, back to me "not caring" despite the fact i've been called out many times on here as supporting clean needle programs, rehab over jail time for users, and other leftist woke shit like that. In your mind or world, there's a huge divide between these types of people and yourself but I live in Bedstuy, Brooklyn. There are 2 million dollar Brownstones and two streets down a crackhead asking for money. There are certain blocks even in trendy neighborhoods like Bushwick or East Williamsburg that look exactly like that at a glance. But have hard working people going to work, busy shops, high traffic, expensive rents and the such. Shots like that are meant to trigger whole milk boys like you and band of idiots. 

I dont just see people like this or homeless people or gay people or trans people or mexican people or muslim people or asian people every once in a while. I lost an uncle to drug addiction. I had friends who were drug dealers. I know people who still deal drugs. I'm sure I care about way more it than you fake bitch ass cowards do.

I dunno about beating up people with canes but petty thieves as you call them is becoming a serious issue in shit hole USA. When you have to lock basic commodities because of constant stealing something has to be done and the solution won't be to pity the criminals and to not prosecute them for ''petty'' crimes. 

You're mad I'm making a hyperbolic comparison of your shit covered streets filled with homeless and drug addict to third world country living conditions. Lmao, okay. Stay mad.

Those are truly horrendous pieces of 'art'. I didn't know 'afrocentric' was a synonym of ugliness. I guess we are too racist to see the real beauty from these eyesores. 

I've been a speed addict in the past, an alcoholic, I've seen rock bottom. This is actually the first time I went this long sober in forever. I assure you I'm not some 'whole milk boy' (is that a racist term? lmao). Just because you live in New Shit City and you see this kind of scenery everyday doesn't make it right or normal. 

I wasn't making this a contest of who has the moral high ground. I don't give a fuck, that's your shtick. In all of your rambling you haven't said anything that makes you any more compassionate than anyone else. I SUPPORT CLEAN NEEDLES PROGRAMS! Wow, you're a real Mother Theresa. Keep up the good work. 😂

Edited by Ramza
34 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Those art pieces are terrible and not because of race or their afro themes.

Meanwhile the woke clowns are taking down and vandalizing statues of the likes of Thomas Jefferson and Christopher Columbus.

The perpetually oppressed Marxists wants to erase our shared history and replace it with this garbage instead.

I'm so glad I was born in the 80s as I will die sooner rather than later and will leave no children. I have no more faith left in western societies. Not when our leaders are being led by the whim of a mob of emotionally unstable menchilds throwing a hissy fit at everything and everyone.

8 hours ago, Ramza said:

Being led by the whim of a mob of emotionally unstable menchilds throwing a hissy fit at everything and everyone.

You lack of self awareness is hilarious :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

You lack of self awareness is hilarious :drake:

What's the right wing equivalent to the cancel mob culture, like the ones that protests Dave Chapelle shows or the one that wants to boycott that Harry Potter game because JK Rowling believes there's a difference in gender?

What's the right wing equivalent of ANTIFA who just recently started going into another frenzy rioting again because cops = bad?

You do realize these far left lunatics are having quite an impact on your leftist politics. They're fighting for a bunch of woke nonsense that I'm pretty sure you don't believe in yourself.

ANTIFA = domestic, fascist terrorism. 

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp activates 1K National Guard troops ahead of anti-cop protests | Fox News

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp activates 1K National Guard troops ahead of anti-cop protests

Edited by Ramza
On 2023-01-27 at 9:49 PM, Twinblade said:

Those art pieces are terrible and not because of race or their afro themes.

you grew up with western art history/philosophy. Anything remotely outside of its aesthetic will seem terribly ugly to you. So yes, it IS because of race and their afro themes.

African sculpture wasn't a hot commodity in western art until Picasso came along and literally applied it to the culture/aesthetic.

Man, I miss Jan & Feb 2021 when Biden was inaugurated on Jan 20th and @Twinblade posted the Jan and Feb Jobs and unemployment numbers and blamed Biden for it...

But when the months starting rolling around and it improved all of a sudden.. He doesn't post it anymore.... Sad. 

Fox keeps expecting bad numbers and they keep getting disappointed that it's much better than expected.... Lol

:juggle:

You can't make this shit up. 

So apparently Trump created jobs in 2021- 2023 while Biden is President.

and Biden closed schools in 2019 - 2020 when Trump was president. 

This how stupid Republican senators believe their base is.... And the crazy thing is those gullible fools will eat this shit up. 

14 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You can't make this shit up. 

So apparently Trump created jobs in 2021- 2023 while Biden is President.

and Biden closed schools in 2019 - 2020 when Trump was president. 

This how stupid Republican senators believe their base is.... And the crazy thing is those gullible fools will eat this shit up. 

Chances are people who follow Boebert or MGT are even dumber than they are. Like look at the stupid shit people here believe and they are probably considered relatively intelligent by most standards. 

It's not about being right or accurate or fair. They know people will believe anything or at least agree with anything they say that is negative about the left. 

On 1/28/2023 at 8:53 AM, Ramza said:

What's the right wing equivalent to the cancel mob culture, like the ones that protests Dave Chapelle shows or the one that wants to boycott that Harry Potter game because JK Rowling believes there's a difference in gender?

Conservatives never protest things they don't like. Lmfao This point is equally a lie and stupid. Hell, Christian conservatives have boycotted Harry Potter since day one. Non-Christian conservatives blasted the series because JK made Dumbledore gay after the series was done. 

It's funny how you guys paint this fantasy about how reasonable the right is all of the time and it's never actually true. 

What's the right wing equivalent of ANTIFA who just recently started going into another frenzy rioting again because cops = bad?

I actually agree, there are no anti-fascist conservative groups. 

You do realize these far left lunatics are having quite an impact on your leftist politics. They're fighting for a bunch of woke nonsense that I'm pretty sure you don't believe in yourself.

Well I mean "woke nonsense" is such a descriptive term. Surely we can't agree with all of this "woke nonsense" you keep aptly identifying as the root cause of every problem in existence. 

ANTIFA = domestic, fascist terrorism. 

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp activates 1K National Guard troops ahead of anti-cop protests | Fox News

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp activates 1K National Guard troops ahead of anti-cop protests

Yeah, it's Brian Kemp. What else is an empty suit Republican going to do? 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Conservatives never protest things they don't like. Lmfao This point is equally a lie and stupid. Hell, Christian conservatives have boycotted Harry Potter since day one. Non-Christian conservatives blasted the series because JK made Dumbledore gay after the series was done. 

It's funny how you guys paint this fantasy about how reasonable the right is all of the time and it's never actually true. 

I actually agree, there are no anti-fascist conservative groups. 

Well I mean "woke nonsense" is such a descriptive term. Surely we can't agree with all of this "woke nonsense" you keep aptly identifying as the root cause of every problem in existence. 

Yeah, it's Brian Kemp. What else is an empty suit Republican going to do? 

That's hardly a common stand from right wingers. I'm sure you can find some idiotic die hard Christians protesting everything. Funny how you bring fucking Harry Potter right now though, are you oblivious to what happened with Hogwart Legacy right now? Of course you are.

Where are the right wing riots equivalent to antifa/blm's??? Jan 6? Lmao.

Just denial. I don't need to reiterate every woke nonsense the democrats have adopted or defended. Feel free to keep living in denial. 

More rioting apologizing. Lmao.

Stop quoting me. I have better things to do, you know. 

6 hours ago, Ramza said:

That's hardly a common stand from right wingers. I'm sure you can find some idiotic die hard Christians protesting everything. 

But it's the common left opinion. I like how you try to give yourself an out by saying "I'm sure there are some" as if anything you cry about is predominate in any way. 

Even to be cartoonishly stupid as you love to be, one groups protest her games because they feel she's unnecessarily cruel towards Trans people. The people you're soft defending protested all of her other work because they said Harry Potter would lead kids to the occult. 

You hate trans people so of course you don't see a difference. 

Funny how you bring fucking Harry Potter right now though, are you oblivious to what happened with Hogwart Legacy right now? Of course you are.

You mentioned Harry Potter, not me. I reponded to what you were saying. 

Where are the right wing riots equivalent to antifa/blm's??? Jan 6? Lmao.

What are the right wing groups advocating for marginalized Americans? None. 

Just denial. I don't need to reiterate every woke nonsense the democrats have adopted or defended. Feel free to keep living in denial. 

Lol you haven't named any at all. In fact you say this same self righteous bullshit every time you get called out. It's fucking pathetic you keep trying this like you are slick or something. 

More rioting apologizing. Lmao.

Stop quoting me. I have better things to do, you know. 

Lol no you don't. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible