1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

But it's the common left opinion. I like how you try to give yourself an out by saying "I'm sure there are some" as if anything you cry about is predominate in any way. 

Even to be cartoonishly stupid as you love to be, one groups protest her games because they feel she's unnecessarily cruel towards Trans people. The people you're soft defending protested all of her other work because they said Harry Potter would lead kids to the occult. 

You hate trans people so of course you don't see a difference. 

You mentioned Harry Potter, not me. I reponded to what you were saying. 

What are the right wing groups advocating for marginalized Americans? None. 

Lol you haven't named any at all. In fact you say this same self righteous bullshit every time you get called out. It's fucking pathetic you keep trying this like you are slick or something. 

Lol no you don't. 

Woke cancel culture is everywhere and holds actual power over the democrat party viewpoints in almost every facet. Extremists Christian viewpoints on the right, not so much. Except maybe on abortion? Something that I don't personally agree with for the record. 

Unnecessarily cruel? LMAO. All this shit started because she said that biological men don't belong in women prison. Another issue you like to avoid and act like there's nothing wrong in your own dishonest apologizing way.

JK Rowling is a rape victim herself and a devout feminist. Of course she won't agree with women being put at risk of sexual abuse. Not my fault the far left can't make a distinction between a real woman and a trans with a dick. 

I don't hate trans people. That would be like me saying you hate women based on this exchange. Just more dishonest defamation coming from you. You are a pathetic hateful prick. 

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Ramza said:

Woke cancel culture is everywhere and holds actual power over the democrat party viewpoints in almost every facet. Extremists Christian viewpoints on the right, not so much. Except maybe on abortion? Something that I don't personally agree with for the record. 

This is what I mean by you're an activated bot. The right to protest is in our constitution. It's part of what makes America. Funny how easily one vague word allows Americans to hate their first given right. 

Part II: conservatives protest as well so it's fucking hypocritical and anti-American. 

Part III: like I said last night, you are only motivated by your bigotry against trans people and being a disgruntled antivaxxers. You don't actually believe in or care about anything. 

Unnecessarily cruel? LMAO. All this shit started because she said that biological men don't belong in women prison. Another issue you like to avoid and act like there's nothing wrong in your own dishonest apologizing way.

What have I ever needed to apologize for? Cruel is subjective. I think when rich people with full lives take the time out of their day to crap on a group of people who already have it hard for no reason, it's being cruel. It's like walking by and knocking over a homeless persons cart or something. 

And it wasn't just one time but many, and it's like she'll wake up in her castle and say some shit about Trans people for the entertainment of hateful people like yourself. 

She herself even going out of her way to compliment Matt Walsh's idiotic movie. Despite the fact that she claimed he was an idiot years before when he complained about Dumbledore being gay and bashed her for retroactively relaxing that information. 

That the thing about the right, you guys love to keep your bigots around for when they useful against a group you don't care for. 

JK Rowling is a rape victim herself and a devout feminist. Of course she won't agree with women being put at risk of sexual abuse. 

Lmfao Mr Feminism over here who continually defends men accused of sexual and physical abuse is more concerned about Trans women sexually assaulting women then straight white men. 

I haven't looked up the data, but I'm sure more women are assaulted by cis straight men that they know personally than some jacked up transwoman stranger in an Applebee's bathroom. 

If she was constantly bashing cis straight men for being sexual assaulters you would be calling her a nutjob. 

Not my fault the far left can't make a distinction between a real woman and a trans with a dick. 

So if they get the dick removed you'll call them women? 

I don't hate trans people. That would be like me saying you hate women based on this exchange.

Lol no it wouldn't. Are you really this stupid? Like this isn't about politics or ideology right now. You are constantly making comparisons that are completely retarded and incompatible. 

Hell, you sound more like a women hater than anyone other than Cooke. You shit on the women you date, you've defended multiple men accused of sexual assault, and laugh about women working in men dominated fields. 

I'm not constantly making women the bad guys for things other groups do at a far higher rate and with zero information to support such a point of view. 

Just more dishonest defamation coming from you. You are a pathetic hateful prick. 

This is also a lie. I back up what I say. 

On 2/15/2023 at 11:24 AM, Mr. Impossible said:

This is what I mean by you're an activated bot. The right to protest is in our constitution. It's part of what makes America. Funny how easily one vague word allows Americans to hate their first given right. 

Part II: conservatives protest as well so it's fucking hypocritical and anti-American. 

Part III: like I said last night, you are only motivated by your bigotry against trans people and being a disgruntled antivaxxers. You don't actually believe in or care about anything.

Right to protest =/= violent riots that leads to burning down private and public properties. 

On 2/15/2023 at 11:24 AM, Mr. Impossible said:

What have I ever needed to apologize for? Cruel is subjective. I think when rich people with full lives take the time out of their day to crap on a group of people who already have it hard for no reason, it's being cruel. It's like walking by and knocking over a homeless persons cart or something. 

JK Rowling didn't knock down a homeless persons cart, she posted an article of a women prison that will start having trans being mixed with them because the woke are so delusional that they think being trans makes you a real woman in every way. Being logical and preventing potential harm isn't cruelty. You're the cruel one here. 

Just another issue you soft apologize for. But bu they're having it so hard. We're talking about convicted biological men criminals being mixed with women in prison cells. As usual you prefer to take the side of MEN than women. Who do you think is the potential victim in that scenario you self righteous idiot?

• 2 months later...
On 2023-04-26 at 4:15 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol this butthurt incel is mad because his goofy ass is someone who felt clever saying Brandon for a while. :patpatpat:

That Brandon shit backfired spectacularly on the right wing clowns....it was Glorious :kaz:

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

MAGA female meets MAGA male. 

Funny how conservative men only want to "protect women" from trans people. 

Wait, so one MAGA guy actually helps a woman out (or so he claims) with a witty and fast action but you fixated on the weirdo who says he's cold hearted and wouldn't risk his life for a random woman?

This is also the guy who represent all conservatives? Ok, sure. Lol. Get some help, dude. 

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Wait, so one MAGA guy actually helps a woman out (or so he claims) with a witty and fast action but you fixated on the weirdo who says he's cold hearted and wouldn't risk his life for a random woman?

This is also the guy who represent all conservatives? Ok, sure. Lol. Get some help, dude. 

The guy who told the story, which may be true or not. I've had to do the same thing before, so I take him at his word on it isn't a MAGA person. 

They might be, but his actual feed is more nerdy conservativisn and mostly kind and positive. There's nothing political I've seen on his feed. The account that retold his story is a MAGA account. So your critique of my point was incorrect. 

Lol "represents all conservatives? "  yes, because we know the diversity of thought for right wingers have between the red pill/tradwife/manosphere communities.

Remember when Gillette made an ad where one dude does this exact same thing and conservatives boycotted the company? Then Daily Wire made anti woke razors to sell to them. 

Isn't the leading Republican candidate a well documented misogynist who recently lost a court case for sexual assault? Didn't you enjoy him putting a "bitch" in her place during his townhall? 

I guess Twitter Community Notes having to teach the horrors of slavery to MAGA conservatives is a good thing for the platform since so many conservatives are looking to removing as much content that teaches about slavery as possible. 

16 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The guy who told the story, which may be true or not. I've had to do the same thing before, so I take him at his word on it isn't a MAGA person. 

They might be, but his actual feed is more nerdy conservativisn and mostly kind and positive. There's nothing political I've seen on his feed. The account that retold his story is a MAGA account. So your critique of my point was incorrect. 

Lol "represents all conservatives? "  yes, because we know the diversity of thought for right wingers have between the red pill/tradwife/manosphere communities.

Remember when Gillette made an ad where one dude does this exact same thing and conservatives boycotted the company? Then Daily Wire made anti woke razors to sell to them. 

Isn't the leading Republican candidate a well documented misogynist who recently lost a court case for sexual assault? Didn't you enjoy him putting a "bitch" in her place during his townhall? 

giphy.gif