• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So the infustructure bill has been such a resounding success.. Billions in funding for every single state. 

Republicans all over the country are taking credit for it... The issue is.... They all voted against it. 

• 3 weeks later...

Some of the MAGA people are just realizing 3 years later they were all duped. 

Unfortunately we have people like Cooke and Ramza who both live all the way in Canada but still drink the MAGA kool aid :kaz:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

@Mr. Impossible  this meme describes @Cooketo a T  :kaz:

Like I said: Cooke is the very definition of "self-loathing."

You can't put in as much work as he does, to do and say and spit vitriol that he does, and not have significant amounts of self-loathing coursing through him.

On 2023-07-30 at 9:17 PM, Goukosan said:

@Mr. Impossible  this meme describes @Cooketo a T  :kaz:

Sometimes the self loathing manifests itself into the pick-me mentality. These people are so convinced that they are special they transcend any biases or criticisms against them. 

It was an amusing time watching the few prominent black Republicans get their negro wakeup calls when they decided to complain about how Florida is going to handle teaching slavery. To the point they were being called out for doing Kamala Harris' dirty work for her. All to defend the second place nominee. That's how valuable black people are to the Republican party. I haven't seen a single right wing talking head defending them either. 

All of this bullshit derives from white supremacy...They are subdivisions of it. Which I've tried to point out multiple times here. When your ideological enemies are women, blacks, gays, immigrants, Muslims, Jews, and the people who support them - who are you left with? 

34 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Sometimes the self loathing manifests itself into the pick-me mentality. These people are so convinced that they are special they transcend any biases or criticisms against them. 

It was an amusing time watching the few prominent black Republicans get their negro wakeup calls when they decided to complain about how Florida is going to handle teaching slavery. To the point they were being called out for doing Kamala Harris' dirty work for her. All to defend the second place nominee. That's how valuable black people are to the Republican party. I haven't seen a single right wing talking head defending them either. 

All of this bullshit derives from white supremacy...They are subdivisions of it. Which I've tried to point out multiple times here. When your ideological enemies are women, blacks, gays, immigrants, Muslims, Jews, and the people who support them - who are you left with? 

When I pointed out to Cooke that after finish going after Trans, next up is gay marriage.  He couldn't see the connection...... I also showed him after gay marriage will be gayness itself. 

Then I posted what republicans law markers were saying about gay marriage....his new response was "well marriage is stupid anyways" 

When the go after gayness he might say being gay is gay anyways

:kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

When I pointed out to Cooke that after finish going after Trans, next up is gay marriage.  He couldn't see the connection...... I also showed him after gay marriage will be gayness itself. 

Then I posted what republicans law markers were saying about gay marriage....his new response was "well marriage is stupid anyways" 

When the go after gayness he might say being gay is gay anyways

:kaz:

image.thumb.png.65666580a9b90c3023f80a2a81331a53.png

Jenner spends all defending conservatives - they just blast her on every single topic. Using the most dehumanizing and embarrassing ways.

These fucks don't care how financially conservative Jenner is. These people don't want her to exist.

This is also the state of Musk's twitter where all the terrible people are blue checks and dominate every conversation.