• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is some random YouTube suggestion that I gave a watch. I didn't realize this jp guy was a climate change denier but it tracks with all of his other stupid ass views. 

The tldr of it is how this complete and utter moron makes content for the free thinker morons like Ramza and Cooke. His description of the target audience sounds matches them to a tee. 

On 2022-09-13 at 10:11 AM, Mr. Impossible said:

This is some random YouTube suggestion that I gave a watch. I didn't realize this jp guy was a climate change denier but it tracks with all of his other stupid ass views. 

The tldr of it is how this complete and utter moron makes content for the free thinker morons like Ramza and Cooke. His description of the target audience sounds matches them to a tee. 

So bitter. Lmfao. 

A meme thread has turned into an unfunny bitter democrats circle jerk. How's the little therapy session going, faggots, got any more Trump and GOP bashing for today on the agenda?  :pavarotti:

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

So bitter. Lmfao. 

A meme thread has turned into an unfunny bitter democrats circle jerk. How's the little therapy session going, faggots, got any more Trump and GOP bashing for today on the agenda?  :pavarotti:

Your lack of self awareness is something else. 

Every single one of your posts was a Democrat or Biden bashing video... No one cried or said anything. 

I mean look at your last video or all the videos you've posted... 

But

now that we've posted some stuff, you start immediately crying like the little bitch snowflake that you are :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
21 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Your lack of self awareness is something else. 

Every single one of your posts was a Democrat or Biden bashing video... No one cried or said anything. 

I mean look at your last video or all the videos you've posted... 

But

now that we've posted some stuff, you start immediately crying like the little bitch snowflake that you are :drake:

I don't care what has been said. It's a meme thread it turned into an unfunny democrats coping with serious political Twitter posts. 

I guess it's true what they say, the left can't meme. :lul:

13 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I don't care what has been said. It's a meme thread it turned into an unfunny democrats coping with serious political Twitter posts. 

You do care that's why you're crying up a storm :umad:

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

So bitter. Lmfao. 

It's a meme thread but any social media centered content is welcome. Like you love to say, it's a half dead forum. It's not like anything you post is actually funny anyway. It's just bitter right wing whining disguised as comedy. 

Lol 😂 are just made that retard you like and his audience got exposed. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
12 hours ago, Ramza said:

the projection here is off the charts.

the right literally creates almost all of their memes with the same punchlines...............because its not really comedy.

its actually right-wing whining about the SAME things they always whine about, but they're trying to hide it within a meme.

So every meme ended with "Hillary Clinton killed Jeffrey Epstein"

Every right-wing meme ends with a punchline about Joe Biden is old and senile

The right cannot meme.

15 hours ago, jehurey said:

the projection here is off the charts.

the right literally creates almost all of their memes with the same punchlines...............because its not really comedy.

its actually right-wing whining about the SAME things they always whine about, but they're trying to hide it within a meme.

So every meme ended with "Hillary Clinton killed Jeffrey Epstein"

Every right-wing meme ends with a punchline about Joe Biden is old and senile

The right cannot meme.

Everyone with thoughts on this topic should watch this video. It's the best assesment of Right Wing memes and comedy, and the how / why most conservative jokes / comedians aren't good. They also cover how conservatives only have two punchlines they run into the ground.

Edited by Mr. Impossible
On 2022-09-15 at 10:00 AM, Ramza said:

So bitter. Lmfao. 

On 2022-09-15 at 9:55 AM, Ramza said:

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

So turns out these people weren't actually illegal aliens but documented asylum seekers. Many who had to do local check-ins in short order who were seemingly human trafficked across state borders by deception? I hate rich people so yay they bombed Martha's Vineyard. The problem is that MV is small and doesn't actually have infrastructure to deal with these people and weren't given any sort of warning about it happening. 

So innocent people were completely fucked over by DeSantis to perform a publicity stunt, to go viral. This is how repugnant conservatives have become. Anything is fair as long as it owns the libs!

200.gif

lol Your reaction to this. Oh hey look, Fox News reporting fake news again. So reliable. 

l8s

Edited by Mr. Impossible
18 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So turns out these people weren't actually illegal aliens but documented asylum seekers. Many who had to do local check-ins in short order who were seemingly human trafficked across state borders by deception? I hate rich people so yay they bombed Martha's Vineyard. The problem is that MV is small and doesn't actually have infrastructure to deal with these people and weren't given any sort of warning about it happening. 

So innocent people were completely fucked over by DeSantis to perform a publicity stunt, to go viral. This is how repugnant conservatives have become. 

200.gif

lol Your reaction to this. Oh hey look, Fox News reporting fake news again. So reliable. 

l8s

I failed to see how their immigration status changes anything. Desperate much?

No you're right, Texas should bear the brunt that is literally 10000x times those numbers every month with open border policies because they have set infrastructures and not the rich scumbags preaching those open border policies at every turn, anything else is racist. 

I hope the next shipment is ten times the size of this one. Take a good taste of your own medicine. 

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I failed to see how their immigration status changes anything. Desperate much?

No you're right, Texas should bear the brunt that is literally 10000x times those numbers every month with open border policies because they have set infrastructures and not the rich scumbags preaching those open border policies at every turn, anything else is racist. 

I hope the next shipment is ten times the size of this one. Take a good taste of your own medicine. 

so you don't anything about this issue, either.

if they are in refugee status...........they are, in effect, NOT illegal immigrants.

If they have active pending refugee asylum cases, they ARE ALLOWED to be in the US

And at no point is there any part of immigration law that tells them they have to BE AWAY from the State of Texas.

They can stay wherever the hell they want.

So, in effect, what the Texas state government is simply doing is saying "we just don't want alot of hispanics here"...........which is racist.

But not only that, asylum seekers have to periodically report to the immigration court. To check-in.

So these Republicans are actually trying to make them get in trouble and miss a court check-in.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

so you don't anything about this issue, either.

if they are in refugee status...........they are, in effect, NOT illegal immigrants.

If they have active pending refugee asylum cases, they ARE ALLOWED to be in the US

And at no point is there any part of immigration law that tells them they have to BE AWAY from the State of Texas.

They can stay wherever the hell they want.

So, in effect, what the Texas state government is simply doing is saying "we just don't want alot of hispanics here"...........which is racist.

But not only that, asylum seekers have to periodically report to the immigration court. To check-in.

So these Republicans are actually trying to make them get in trouble and miss a court check-in.

They are in the US.

Who said they forced them to take those buses?

What, they don't have courts and officials in Massachusetts? How convenient, no courts, no facilities. Time to get working on that I say.

Just now, Ramza said:

They are in the US.

Who said they forced them to take those buses?

If the state of texas or the state of florida LIED to them about where they were going, and what resources they had available at the destination

then THAT IS ONE OF THE DEFINITIONS of human trafficking

If I lied to you, and said "yeah, I'll take you to your relatives house in the town that you said"........and then I proceed to take you to ANOTHER CITY that is not what I original told you.............that's a crime.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If the state of texas or the state of florida LIED to them about where they were going, and what resources they had available at the destination

then THAT IS ONE OF THE DEFINITIONS of human trafficking

If I lied to you, and said "yeah, I'll take you to your relatives house in the town that you said"........and then I proceed to take you to ANOTHER CITY that is not what I original told you.............that's a crime.

If.