8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

If. 

they've spoken with many of these refugees, many of them have said that they were told they were going to a different city

so no............its not an issue of "if", its confirmed that people were lied to in order to get them on the bus.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

I failed to see how their immigration status changes anything. Desperate much?

No you're right, Texas should bear the brunt that is literally 10000x times those numbers every month with open border policies because they have set infrastructures and not the rich scumbags preaching those open border policies at every turn, anything else is racist. 

I hope the next shipment is ten times the size of this one. Take a good taste of your own medicine. 

Lmfao you're so spiteful. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

If this was Joe Biden, you wouldn't be giving him the benefit of the doubt. 

It's Brandon border policies that lead to this in the first place. Democrats have created a humanitarian crisis at the southern border, but same democrats cry foul play when a few dozen migrants arrive in one of the richest towns in America. LOL

45 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's Brandon border policies that lead to this in the first place. Democrats have created a humanitarian crisis at the southern border, but same democrats cry foul play when a few dozen migrants arrive in one of the richest towns in America. LOL

What in his border policy is leading to this?  Be specific instead of spewing hollow talking points. 

They have Asylum status, the same status they would have had under Trump, Biden or any other president be it republican or Democrat.   Remember they were not illegal aliens :umad:

People cried fowl that DeSantis deceived the Asylum seekers and sent them to a summer vacation island under a false pretense. 

39 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

What in his border policy is leading to this?  Be specific instead of spewing hollow talking points. 

They have Asylum status, the same status they would have had under Trump, Biden or any other president be it republican or Democrat.   Remember they were not illegal aliens :umad:

People cried fowl that DeSantis deceived the Asylum seekers and sent them to a summer vacation island under a false pretense. 

Are you always in denial of the obvious truth? Policies, ideology, stupidity. There's enough evidence to see that democrat have completely failed to secure the southern border without me having to point out anything. Here's an archive on the subject, enjoy your morning reading: 

Biden's Border Crisis Archives - www.gop.gov

But their immigration status! Somehow that changes that there's a crisis right now. I don't give a shit if they manage to get an asylum status, it's given out like candies on a wide-open border. Wake up and smell the ashes, imbeciles.

25 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Are you always in denial of the obvious truth? Policies, ideology, stupidity. There's enough evidence to see that democrat have completely failed to secure the southern border without me having to point out anything. Here's an archive on the subject, enjoy your morning reading: 

Biden's Border Crisis Archives - www.gop.gov

But their immigration status! Somehow that changes that there's a crisis right now. I don't give a shit if they manage to get an asylum status, it's given out like candies on a wide-open border. Wake up and smell the ashes, imbeciles.

You still didn't answer the question. You made the claim.... Now back it up. Articulate specifically what in his border Policy is leading to this "crisis" 

If it's soooo obvious.. Then it should be really easy for you to say what in his policy is causing a "crisis". 

Remy said if Biden had done what DeSantis did with these people who have Asylum status your would not have given him the benefit of the doubt...

You then tried to dodge and say Biden’s policy caused this ( you have yet to articulate how). 

Asylum status has been legal for decades upon decades.   Under Trump those same 50 people would have had the same Asylum status and be in the country because they are here LEGALLY!!! 

So again how did Biden's policy lead to this happening? Ehen Asylum status has been legal in the US since forever you ignorant low information easily duped simpleton :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

You still didn't answer the question. You made the claim.... Now back it up. Articulate specifically what in his border Policy is leading to this "crisis" 

If it's soooo obvious.. Then it should be really easy for you to say what in his policy is causing a "crisis". 

Remy said if Biden had done what DeSantis did with these people who have Asylum status your would not have given him the benefit of the doubt...

You then tried to dodge and say Biden’s policy caused this ( you have yet to articulate how). 

Asylum status has been legal for decades upon decades.   Under Trump those same 50 people would have had the same Asylum status and be in the country because they are here LEGALLY!!! 

So again how did Biden's policy lead to this happening? Ehen Asylum status has been legal in the US since forever you ignorant low information easily duped simpleton :umad:

Nope, I don't have time for you. It's a multitude of reasons and I don't care about your denial.

Of course, I wouldn't have given him the benefit of the doubt, it's fucking Joe Biden. 

I understand what an asylum seeker is thank you very much. If this was under Trump and the wall was finished with tight control security and border control, with enough resources and officials, none of this would be happening in the first place so fuck you. You have no ground to stand on as a democrat backing up Biden administration on this. Shut up and smell the ashes. 

14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Nope, I don't have time for you. It's a multitude of reasons and I don't care about your denial.

Of course, I wouldn't have given him the benefit of the doubt, it's fucking Joe Biden. 

I understand what an asylum seeker is thank you very much. If this was under Trump and the wall was finished with tight control security and border control, with enough resources and officials, none of this would be happening in the first place so fuck you. You have no ground to stand on as a democrat backing up Biden administration on this. Shut up and smell the ashes. 

Just like I thought, you can't explain anything because you're clueless about the subject matter as always... lmfao. 

Thanks for displaying your ignorance im that 3rd paragraph.... Let me educate your dumbass. 

1) Trump had four years to "build the wall".. Like everything he promised he couldn't get get it done..... His own base got so frustrated that Trump couldn't get it done that Bannon started his own build a wall fund and once he realized how gullible the base was.. He stole the money... He is now indicted for fraud.... How much did you donate again? 

2) Trump couldn't get Mexico to pay to help or build anything.... Biden already got Mexico to commit to pay over a billion dollars towards border security. 

Mexico pledges $1.5 billion investment in border infrastructure

President Biden meets with Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador in the Oval Office of the White House in Washington, D.C.,

In a joint statement released by the White House, the two leaders said they would fund a joint infrastructure effort to improve security and efficiency at the southern border.

Oh and there's more. 

the bipartisan infrastructure law Biden signed into law last fall would contribute $3.4 billion to 26 modernization projects at land ports of entry and that Mexico agreed to invest $1.5 billion in “border infrastructure”

So not only did Biden getting Mexico to invest 1.5 billion... He passed the bill that adds another 3.4 billion to build the wall as well as fund boarder security. 

Trump couldn't get the ball rolling on that shit in 4 entire years:umad:

3) Asylum seekers have to enter through designated LEGAL entry points and be processed before entering.... Border security to stop illegal entry has nothing to do with LEGAL Asylum status..... So yes their status matters because that let's you know how they entered.... LEGALLY. 

4) Which comes back to my original point.  Under Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton or Biden etc... These same 50 people would have Asylum status you uninformed clown 🤡 

Edited by Goukosan
11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Just like I thought, you can't explain anything because you're clueless about the subject matter as always... lmfao. 

Thanks for displaying your ignorance im that 3rd paragraph.... Let me educate your dumbass. 

1) Trump had four years to "build the wall".. Like everything he promised he couldn't get get it done..... His own base got so frustrated that Trump couldn't get it done that Bannon started his own build a wall fund and once he realized how gullible the base was.. He stole the money... He is now indicted for fraud.... How much did you donate again? 

2) Trump couldn't get Mexico to pay to help or build anything.... Biden already got Mexico to commit to pay over a billion dollars towards border security. 

Mexico pledges $1.5 billion investment in border infrastructure

President Biden meets with Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador in the Oval Office of the White House in Washington, D.C.,

In a joint statement released by the White House, the two leaders said they would fund a joint infrastructure effort to improve security and efficiency at the southern border.

Oh and there's more. 

the bipartisan infrastructure law Biden signed into law last fall would contribute $3.4 billion to 26 modernization projects at land ports of entry and that Mexico agreed to invest $1.5 billion in “border infrastructure”

So not only did Biden getting Mexico to invest 1.5 billion... He passed the bill that adds another 3.4 billion to build the wall as well as fund boarder security. 

Trump couldn't get the ball rolling on that shit in 4 entire years:umad:

3) Asylum seekers have to enter through designated LEGAL entry points and be processed before entering.... Border security to stop illegal entry has nothing to do with LEGAL Asylum status..... So yes their status matters because that let's you know how they entered.... LEGALLY. 

4) Which comes back to my original point.  Under Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton or Biden etc... These same 50 people would have Asylum status you uninformed clown 🤡 

1) Geez whiz I wonder which party fought against building the wall as an immoral thing to do during those four years. :kaz: 

2) Because the shit has hit the fans so hard under Biden it forced the Mexican Government to step in. You call this an achievement for Biden? xD Yeah, it's going swell.

3. Hahaha, you think everyone passing at the southern border right now are designated as illegal? That no one is asking for asylum? That no one enters with asylum seeker status? xD Woooow, cool story brah.

4) Under Trump Bush Clinton none of this shit would have happened. Smell the ashes of your own making, clown. 🤡

40 minutes ago, Ramza said:

1) Geez whiz I wonder which party fought against building the wall as an immoral thing to do during those four years. :kaz: 

2) Because the shit has hit the fans so hard under Biden it forced the Mexican Government to step in. You call this an achievement for Biden? xD Yeah, it's going swell.

3. Hahaha, you think everyone passing at the southern border right now are designated as illegal? That no one is asking for asylum? That no one enters with asylum seeker status? xD Woooow, cool story brah.

4) Under Trump Bush Clinton none of this shit would have happened. Smell the ashes of your own making, clown. 🤡

1) The republicans were the ones that blocked Trump from building the wall.   Because he couldn't actually put forth an actual plan.. Just like with health care and infrastructure... He was all talk with zero substance :umad:

2) That infustructure bill was in motion since DAY 1 of Biden’s Administration... under the build back better bill. It's not a reaction to anything. Unlike Trump, Biden actually has concrete legislative road map. 

You're like clueless about everything. 

3) again you're dodging.  We're talking about those 50 people with asylum status. If you cross illegally.. Your status is rejected and you're sent back.  Did you miss where I said legal entries doofus? So yes, these 50 people's status matters because they weren't illegal and hence would have been here under any President. 

4) Under Trump... pre-pandemic... over 106,000 people were granted Asylum status. 

Under Clinton in the two years before 2000 over 158,000 were granted Asylum status. 

:cmpunk1:

Asylum status is not illegal immigration 

You Clueless fuck.

Edited by Goukosan
24 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

1) The republicans were the ones that blocked Trump from building the wall.   Because he couldn't actually put forth an actual plan.. Just like with health care and infrastructure... He was all talk with zero substance :umad:

2) That infustructure bill was in motion since DAY 1 of Biden’s Administration... under the build back better bill. It's not a reaction to anything. Unlike Trump, Biden actually has concrete legislative road map. 

You're like clueless about everything. 

3) again you're dodging.  We're talking about those 50 people with asylum status. If you cross illegally.. Your status is rejected and you're sent back.  Did you miss where I said legal entries doofus? So yes, these 50 people's status matters because they weren't illegal and hence would have been here under any President. 

4) Under Trump... pre-pandemic... over 106,000 people were granted Asylum status. 

Under Clinton in the two years before 2000 over 158,000 were granted Asylum status. 

:cmpunk1:

Asylum status is not illegal immigration 

You Clueless fuck.

1) Still denying that democrats fought hard against the wall like it was the evilest thing they had ever heard of. I'm not arguing the technicalities of Trump's plan or budget, just the idea/message and the political standings at the time. If most Republicans didn't like the plan there must have been good reasons and not just hollow virtue signaling.

2) Congress flushing down money with huge build back better bill that has yet to do anything good. Love it. Amazing. 

3) No one is treating them like illegals. They're not sending them back to their country, are they? It's irrelevant. I didn't know asylum seekers can't take the bus and change state.

4) Your point? The fact they are asylum seekers doesn't change the state of the southern border right now. The messaging is clear and the rich fucks living there should take responsibility. Same thing with the Governors of New York and Chicago. Fuck them, take a part of the responsibilities and sit down.

Asylum status is not illegal immigration. No shit, this isn't some American only concept.

6 hours ago, Ramza said:

Dems created it? 

The number of migrant apprehensions at the U.S.-Mexico border rose in fiscal 2019 to its highest annual level in 12 years. The 851,508 apprehensions recorded last fiscal year (October 2018-September 2019) were more than double the number the year before (396,579) but still well short of the levels in the early 2000s, according to CBP, the agency tasked with enforcing immigration laws at the border. The sharp rise in Central American families seeking asylum led to what CBP called a “humanitarian and national security border crisis.” 

Was Brandon the President in 2019? To be fair I'm sure the CBP uses "humanitarian crisis" a lot but still. It's funny how right wing you are. Like you're just gonna drop the whole "free thinker" act at this point right? To be fair, most "free thinkers" are alt right/ right winger types anyway. 

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

1) Still denying that democrats fought hard against the wall like it was the evilest thing they had ever heard of. I'm not arguing the technicalities of Trump's plan or budget, just the idea/message and the political standings at the time. If most Republicans didn't like the plan there must have been good reasons and not just hollow virtue signaling.

2) Congress flushing down money with huge build back better bill that has yet to do anything good. Love it. Amazing. 

3) No one is treating them like illegals. They're not sending them back to their country, are they? It's irrelevant. I didn't know asylum seekers can't take the bus and change state.

4) Your point? The fact they are asylum seekers doesn't change the state of the southern border right now. The messaging is clear and the rich fucks living there should take responsibility. Same thing with the Governors of New York and Chicago. Fuck them, take a part of the responsibilities and sit down.

Asylum status is not illegal immigration. No shit, this isn't some American only concept.

You have yet to explain HOW Biden's policies caused this so called "crisis". 

1) Democrats in congress didn't fight against it... That was his own Republicans who killed it doofus.   

2) The build back better bill was broken up into several bills some of which just passed this year.

We're already seeing massive infrastructure project's launching across the nation,  the CHIPS act already saw chip manufacturers breaking ground on billion dollars factories to bring chip manufacturing back to the US... Again you're just talking out your ass without any knowledge as per usual. 

3) now you're straight up lying.. DeSantis first pushed this as shipping illegals to MV because of the border crisis.    Asylum status individuals do not enter illegally so they are unrelated to what his BS claim was in regards to illegal immigration. 

4) My point? Your dumbass just claimed that it wouldn't happen under Trump or Clinton.... I explained to you several times that it would because of their Asylum status... Hence the numbers I showed you, you dense cunt.  It's like you can't follow an argument from A to Z.... Lmfao. 

DeSantis fucked up several ways, by claiming they were illegals and part of the border crisis, by using FL funds that were designated to be used WITHIN Florida.. They were residing in Texas... Not FL and lastly by coercing them under a false pretense with promises expedited work visas, jobs etc.... His PR stunt backfired on a national stage. 

The southern border states get tons of federal dollars.. Millions upon millions to assist with this shit.... So if those southern border states want to ship them prematurely throughout the country.. Then that funding should go to Chicago like the mayor asked for right? :umad:

New York should take responsibility? New York already takes responsibility you low information dumb cunt.  New york is one of the top 5 states taking in Asylum status individuals over the last decade.  Once again you're talking about stuff you're clueless about. 

Screenshot_20220917-153126_Chrome.jpg

Now let's look at the most recent available data.. 2020.

In FY 2020, refugees’ top initial resettlement destinations were California (10 percent), Washington (9 percent) , and Texas (8 percent). Other major receiving states included New York (5 percent) and 4 percent for each of the following states: Michigan, Kentucky , North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Ohio. Fifty-five percent of all refugees resettled during the period were in one of these ten states.

Maybe the democratic governor in California should start sending them to Florida to balance it out right?  It would only be fair Amirite? :cmpunk1:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Dems created it? 

Was Brandon the President in 2019? To be fair I'm sure the CBP uses "humanitarian crisis" a lot but still. It's funny how right wing you are. Like you're just gonna drop the whole "free thinker" act at this point right? To be fair, most "free thinkers" are alt right/ right winger types anyway. 

It's amazing how clueless Ramza is about this shit :drake: 

25 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

It's amazing how clueless Ramza is about this shit :drake: 

I dont even know what to say at this point. Like of the idiot crew on here, he's the most self aware but it's also like Ramza should just admit he hates Dems and Leftist for whatever reason and not be like Cooke spending years pretending that he's not biased while exclusively vilifying one side all of the time. Fucking dude is a French Canadian sounding like some stupid ass MAGA chud "but Brandon!" LMFAO White aggrievement/entitlement is a hell of a drug.