1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

1. Most of the rich people left MV by that time of the year and the people who initially helped are the full timers who run shops, facilities...etc and live on the island. 

2. The shelter there can only hold 10 people at capacity. So they were moved to a more adequate location. Not sure what they were supposed to do, give them their homes or something? 

See what piece of shit you've become? Right wing media has turned you slow witted followers into a mindless, cruel mob. Like let's appeciate the fact that in this story you're jeering the people who helped while laughing with the people who fucked over these innocent people in the first place. Do you really think you're a good person? 

So, the actual rich didn't lift a finger. Figures.

Time to make some? Yeah, and the shelters on the southern frontier are overcrowded and understaffed. It's all crumbling down, it's a catastrophe. You're not going to make me cry over a pathetic shelter of 10 people in one of the richest towns in America.

I'm part of a cruel mob? O'rofle. If DeSantis fucked them over as you say by shipping them off, then what how do you describe shipping them off with army personnel out of Martha Vineyard? An act of compassion? Amazing. 

The lestist tards hypocrisy is on full display and there's nothing you can do about it but cry foul play about a minuscule event compared to what's really going on with the southern frontier in your country. Truly pathetic and you have the audacity to accuse me of being a piece of shit as if I'm personally responsible. You have issues. 

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Time to make some? Yeah, and the shelters on the southern frontier are overcrowded and understaffed. It's all crumbling down, it's a catastrophe. You're not going to make me cry over a pathetic shelter of 10 people in one of the richest towns in America.

I'm part of a cruel mob? O'rofle. If DeSantis fucked them over as you say by shipping them off, then what how do you describe shipping them off with army personnel out of Martha Vineyard? An act of compassion? Amazing. 

The lestist tards hypocrisy is on full display and there's nothing you can do about it but cry foul play about a minuscule event compared to what's really going on with the southern frontier in your country. Truly pathetic and you have the audacity to accuse me of being a piece of shit as if I'm personally responsible. You have issues. 

You do know this stunt backfired in DeSantis face right?  On multiple levels. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

What is with you and Cooke having the memory of gnat? 

All you ever said is that they were not illegals, there's criminal investigations and those immigrants came from another state, Texas I think.

Oooou, that changes everything. Nice damage control let's just keep ignoring the elephant in the room. 

It's not even a narrative, I guess. Just poor deflection and damage control. 

Just now, Ramza said:

All you ever said is that they were not illegals, there's criminal investigations and those immigrants came from another state, Texas I think.

Oooou, that changes everything. Nice damage control let's just keep ignoring the elephant in the room. 

It's not even a narrative, I guess. Just poor deflection and damage control. 

Well seeing intially the stunt was about illegals.. Only to find out they're not actually illegals. 

Then to find out he lured them on the plane. 

Oh don't forget he misused funds that's to be used in Florida.... He went into another state ACROSS THE COUNTRY to Texas to pull this stunt. 

And before you say the weren't lured... Read below and weep. 

On 2022-09-20 at 7:34 AM, Goukosan said:

Bbbbbbut if :awww:

"Taryn Fenske, communications director for the governor confirmed that the brochures were provided to migrants by DeSantis' operation to help convince them to travel to Massachusetts." 

DeSantis is now doing damage control by now admitting they did give it to them... But he is claiming the brochure is real.    But they used the wrong flag for the state of Massachusetts and they listed services not provided on the vacation island of MV. 

And to top it off, the services listed do not apply to those with Asylum status. 

"DeSantis clearly does not know the legal difference between refugees (who are eligible for resettlement benefits) and asylum applicants (who are not)," Matt Cameron, a Boston-based immigration attorney... "It's legally no different than promising someone who you know to have had no military service that they will be eligible for veterans benefits." Cameron said the brochures "are either evidence of criminal intent or criminal stupidity."

Not only did he lure them unto that plane under a false pretense.... He also apparently doesn't know immigration protocols or procedures and different immigration statuses.

There's no defending that :umad:

This is blowing up spectacularly in his face.... This was such an unnecessary self inflected wound by DeSantis. 

In his rush to do this political stunt he fucked up royaly :juggle:

16 hours ago, Ramza said:

Lol damn those people who weren't there not helping. You see how you're just set to root against people in theory regardless of the situation. 

Time to make some?

Why? You are just saying stupid shit now to save face at this point? Lol 

Yeah, and the shelters on the southern frontier are overcrowded and understaffed. It's all crumbling down, it's a catastrophe. You're not going to make me cry over a pathetic shelter of 10 people in one of the richest towns in America.

Yes because small rich seasonal islands usually have large homeless populations? You sound so fucking dumb at this point. MV doesn't even have a bridge, you have to ferry into it. Which is why they were flown in via charter flight. 

Yes, border towns are in need of assistance. This wasnt done to help or bring attention to that fact. DeSantis is the gov of fucking Florida, which isn't even a border state. Making this a high key stunt.  A responsible and earnest person would have at least contacted authorities about what they are doing so they can prepare? This wasn't done in an appropriate manner on purpose. It was a mean spirited publicity stunt. 

They had time to make fake pamphlets and maps, hire videographers, and charter private flights via a DeSantis donor, but couldn't just call MA to let them know? Or you know, use one of the  actual relocation programs that already exist? 

Yes, either by design or by your willful ignorance of the details. You just want the "left" to look bad even though you're supposedly a common sense fair and impartial type. 

They were relocated using the National Guard. The same national guard that helps relocate people in need during natural disasters and the like. They have the resources and personnel to help transport and shelter large groups of people in a humanitarian fashion. It's not like they were rounded up and shackled. 

I love the dishonest way this is being portrayed by right wing media. The stroke being if they were given money and tickets to go wherever they like, the right would be complaining that the asylum seekers were just let free with no paper trail. 

Also the Gov of MA is Republican. 

You're a piece of shit because you are a liar and enjoy this garbage. You just love whatever anti-left shit bin tactics or rhetoric are deployed regardless if it's true or not, or is counter-productive. This is what's most "dangerous" for lack of a better word about your type. You don't care about facts, you are hypocritical,  uninformed, narrow minded, and have limited crticical thinking skills. 

Basically nothing matters with you guys. You are desperately trying to sell this craven, plain as the nose on your face publicity stunt and acting like it was a legitimate plead for help. This whole thing isn't even new.

2110022497_Screenshot2022-09-29131834.thumb.png.cae82e70d63e9d1ca7d32131c5452719.png

It was all part of the so-called Reverse Freedom Rides, arranged by White segregationists in 1962 in retaliation for the Freedom Rides of the previous summer, when Black and White volunteers rode buses through the South supporting desegregation.

The plot was organized by white supremacist Citizens’ Councils in Arkansas, who bought radio ads and made fliers advertising the “opportunity” to African Americans.

It's interesting how conservatives do these kinds of stunts because they are so racist and hateful they assume that everyone who claims that they are not are phonies and would lose their minds at the sight of people of color in their own cities. 

I've said this plenty of times but will again, The right doesn't have platforms, or actual agendas for governing. No actual growth agendas other than digging for more oil and that's it. All they do is create content. Hateful, spiteful, and untrue content. 

I'm not fully satisfied with MSM and left leaning news sources claiming this is a backfire for DeSantis. Yes, to informed people who dont get their news from Ben Shapiro, Fox News, or Conservative twitter will see that. However all of the idiots like you, and Cooke, and Twinblade, well ...look at this exchange. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Well seeing intially the stunt was about illegals.. Only to find out they're not actually illegals. 

Then to find out he lured them on the plane. 

Oh don't forget he misused funds that's to be used in Florida.... He went into another state ACROSS THE COUNTRY to Texas to pull this stunt. 

And before you say the weren't lured... Read below and weep. 

Lmfao his first reaction was "if they were tricked"...like it fucking matters to him if that were true or not. He works so hard trying to make conservatives the good guys or victims of slander in every situation possible. 

11 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

This is the second time this week I've heard a Tucker clip where he is giddy talking about adult teachers sleeping with young boys. Well, female teachers. 

Isn't that groomer mentality @Ramza

@Ramza  listen to these groomers on the right celebrate a 13 year old kid being molested 28 turns in a week by an adult woman.

12 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

This is the second time this week I've heard a Tucker clip where he is giddy talking about adult teachers sleeping with young boys. Well, female teachers. 

Isn't that groomer mentality @Ramza

I understand the double standards men talk on this. We've all been teenagers with raging hormone and probably a teacher or two we had a crush on. She probably had the consent of the boy. 

But the bottom line is it's still very immoral and illegal. I have nothing else to say on this.

On 2022-09-29 at 12:05 AM, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol damn those people who weren't there not helping. You see how you're just set to root against people in theory regardless of the situation. 

Why? You are just saying stupid shit now to save face at this point? Lol 

Yes because small rich seasonal islands usually have large homeless populations? You sound so fucking dumb at this point. MV doesn't even have a bridge, you have to ferry into it. Which is why they were flown in via charter flight. 

Yes, border towns are in need of assistance. This wasnt done to help or bring attention to that fact. DeSantis is the gov of fucking Florida, which isn't even a border state. Making this a high key stunt.  A responsible and earnest person would have at least contacted authorities about what they are doing so they can prepare? This wasn't done in an appropriate manner on purpose. It was a mean spirited publicity stunt. 

They had time to make fake pamphlets and maps, hire videographers, and charter private flights via a DeSantis donor, but couldn't just call MA to let them know? Or you know, use one of the  actual relocation programs that already exist? 

Yes, either by design or by your willful ignorance of the details. You just want the "left" to look bad even though you're supposedly a common sense fair and impartial type. 

They were relocated using the National Guard. The same national guard that helps relocate people in need during natural disasters and the like. They have the resources and personnel to help transport and shelter large groups of people in a humanitarian fashion. It's not like they were rounded up and shackled. 

I love the dishonest way this is being portrayed by right wing media. The stroke being if they were given money and tickets to go wherever they like, the right would be complaining that the asylum seekers were just let free with no paper trail. 

Also the Gov of MA is Republican. 

You're a piece of shit because you are a liar and enjoy this garbage. You just love whatever anti-left shit bin tactics or rhetoric are deployed regardless if it's true or not, or is counter-productive. This is what's most "dangerous" for lack of a better word about your type. You don't care about facts, you are hypocritical,  uninformed, narrow minded, and have limited crticical thinking skills. 

Basically nothing matters with you guys. You are desperately trying to sell this craven, plain as the nose on your face publicity stunt and acting like it was a legitimate plead for help. This whole thing isn't even new.

2110022497_Screenshot2022-09-29131834.thumb.png.cae82e70d63e9d1ca7d32131c5452719.png

It's interesting how conservatives do these kinds of stunts because they are so racist and hateful they assume that everyone who claims that they are not are phonies and would lose their minds at the sight of people of color in their own cities. 

I've said this plenty of times but will again, The right doesn't have platforms, or actual agendas for governing. No actual growth agendas other than digging for more oil and that's it. All they do is create content. Hateful, spiteful, and untrue content. 

I'm not fully satisfied with MSM and left leaning news sources claiming this is a backfire for DeSantis. Yes, to informed people who dont get their news from Ben Shapiro, Fox News, or Conservative twitter will see that. However all of the idiots like you, and Cooke, and Twinblade, well ...look at this exchange. 

I'm not going to answer to all that, but I will say you made some good points. I'll admit I don't know shit about MV other than there's a lot of rich and famous people who owns properties there, making it a rich town, also apparently very liberal. That's about the extent of it.

But lol at your opinion on right wing politics though. All anyone has to do to counter your argument is point out at the failure of the current Democrats running your country into the ground. Not having a plan is probably a better plan at this point. Go defend Kamala as a capable VP some more. 

24 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I understand the double standards men talk on this. We've all been teenagers with raging hormone and probably a teacher or two we had a crush on. She probably had the consent of the boy. 

But the bottom line is it's still very immoral and illegal. I have nothing else to say on this.

Consent of the 13 year old boy?  😐

That's groomer talk.  A 13 year old cannot give consent for an adult to have sex with them you sicko. 

18 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm not going to answer to all that, but I will say you made some good points. I'll admit I don't know shit about MV other than there's a lot of rich and famous people who owns properties there, making it a rich town, also apparently very liberal. That's about the extent of it.

But lol at your opinion on right wing politics though. All anyone has to do to counter your argument is point out at the failure of the current Democrats running your country into the ground. Not having a plan is probably a better plan at this point. Go defend Kamala as a capable VP some more. 

You live in Canada you have no clue what it's like to live in the USA today.  You're basing your view on right wing media fear mongering to the public to try to win back the house and the senate in Nov. 

Not having a plan is better than having a plan when it comes to elected officials actually getting stuff done? :drake:   

That's the dumbest shit mentality that allowed Trump to not accomplish a single one of his legislative big ticket promises and get a pass for it with his base and then they turn around and say he got so much done.... Lmfao. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Consent of the 13 year old boy?  😐

That's groomer talk.  A 13 year old cannot give consent for an adult to have sex with them you sicko. 

I don't mean legal consent. Just that he might have wanted it. At 13 I wouldn't have said no to my French teacher. 

Don't get me wrong, this is still pedophilia and I'm not about to defend that in of itself. It's wrong for an adult to sleep with a teenager regardless of context. Period. 

The problem is you guys are trying to pass this has some kind of narrative from Tucker Carlson? As if this is something he's pushing on the regular. Probably too butthurt from the groomers talks as of late, I guess. Some kind of reverse psychology?

It's just very immature talk from men, if they saw that the female teacher in question was ugly as hell, they would probably have condemned it. This is just dumb men talk. Not a cultural narrative being shoved to the public from the right to be accepted as the new normal. Get real you two. @Mr. Impossible

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You live in Canada you have no clue what it's like to live in the USA today.  You're basing your view on right wing media fear mongering to the public to try to win back the house and the senate in Nov. 

Not having a plan is better than having a plan when it comes to elected officials actually getting stuff done? :drake:   

That's the dumbest shit mentality that allowed Trump to not accomplish a single one of his legislative big ticket promises and get a pass for it with his base and then they turn around and say he got so much done.... Lmfao. 

Right wing propaganda Blablabla I love bills pass at the congress and President executive orders, blablabla, Trump, blablabla. 

Yeah, the democrat led cities in the US are going so well. Good job, guys.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Right wing propaganda Blablabla I love bills pass at the congress and President executive orders, blablabla, Trump, blablabla. 

Yeah, the democrat led cities in the US are going so well. Good job, guys.

Not once did I mention executive orders, those are temporary.  I only spoke about actually legislation for the betterment of the country.

You know the reason we elect representatives... To. Pass legislation they ran on as a candidate and actually get shit done..

But what do you care....you prefer culture war BS instead of an actual plan of action. 

"No plan is better than a plan" ... The true motto of a fucking idiot :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
31 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Not once did I mention executive orders, those are temporary.  I only spoke about actually legislation for the betterment of the country.

You know the reason we elect representatives... To. Pass legislation they ran on as a candidate and actually get shit done..

But what do you care....you prefer culture war BS instead of an actual plan of action. 

"No plan is better than a plan" ... The true motto of a fucking idiot :drake:

Whatever. You can jerk off to every bill passed under Joe Biden for all I care. 

Correction, no plan is better than your plan.

Build Back Better doesn't mean it will build back better, and the inflation reduction act won't reduce inflation. Getting shit done, lol. 

Edited by Ramza
46 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Whatever. You can jerk off to every bill passed under Joe Biden for all I care. 

Correction, no plan is better than your plan.

Build Back Better doesn't mean it will build back better, and the inflation reduction act won't reduce inflation. Getting shit done, lol. 

Build back is already build back better.:cmpunk1:

"no plan is better than the democrats plan"  yet republicans are trying to take credit for the bill. 

Those same republican governors that tried to block it.. Are now boasting that they have all this funding to rebuild and modernize infustructure within their states.

Chip manufacturers are currently breaking ground on the biggest chip production factory in the world... IN America... Multiple chip factories being built.. bringing back manufacturing to America and to American workers. 

Mexico is now going to pay over a billion for border security. 

Drug companies can no longer price gouge elderly people. 

Electric vehicle manufacturers who want to qualify for the subsidy must now manufacture the cars and the parts within America... Bringing back even more manufacturers to the US. :salute:

You elect representatives to get stuff done... Not just make empty promises and talk shit.   :umad:

Edited by Goukosan