• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2022-11-09 at 2:27 PM, Goukosan said:

Matt Walsh is finally honest about the Republicans 

I watch his show every week and I can say he's pretty critical about the Republican party in general. He also doesn't particularly like Trump and he's always saying how the party lacks a real leader and a unified message/vision. 

He's not wrong. 

42 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I watch his show every week and I can say he's pretty critical about the Republican party in general. He also doesn't particularly like Trump and he's always saying how the party lacks a real leader and a unified message/vision. 

He's not wrong. 

You're literally quoting him contradicting himself and am like "Yeah, he's right." lmfao So you extend your delusional level of entitlement to your heroes as well. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You're literally quoting him contradicting himself and am like "Yeah, he's right." lmfao So you extend your delusional level of entitlement to your heroes as well. 

I fail to see the contradiction. 

I see a prediction that turned out wrong and a rant that only Florida has put the message out there. You can't say DeSantis didn't go all out against woke ideology. 

My point is the second post is totally in line with what he usually says about Republicans. You don't need to be a cunt about it.

12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I see a prediction that turned out wrong and a rant that only Florida has put the message out there. You can't say DeSantis didn't go all out against woke ideology. 

My point is the second post is totally in line with what he usually says about Republicans. You don't need to be a cunt about it.

Of course you do, you can't have your mindset and acknowledge reality. 

19 minutes ago, Ramza said:

So let me get this straight... You're saying that he predicted Democrats would get decimated even though he "knew" Republicans were in disarray and had no plans or message? Lmfao. 

Edited by Goukosan
9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So let me get this straight... You're saying that he predicted Democrats would get decimated even though he "knew" Republicans were in disarray and had no plans or message? Lmfao. 

It makes sense when you dont think about it...like everything he says lol. 

14 hours ago, Goukosan said:

That was kind of the consistent predictions from everyone on the right. The ''red wave'' was a flop.

He certainly been consistent and open about his criticism of the Republican party as a whole. So yes, I guess you can put it that way, but most people didn't see it coming. 

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

That was kind of the consistent predictions from everyone on the right. The ''red wave'' was a flop.

He certainly been consistent and open about his criticism of the Republican party as a whole. So yes, I guess you can put it that way, but most people didn't see it coming. 

He wouldn't have predicted a red wave if he felt that republicans had no plans, vision or direction. 

34 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

He wouldn't have predicted a red wave if he felt that republicans had no plans, vision or direction. 

I've spent the last 2 years stating that Conservatives and Republicans have no issues or platform in here and every right winger said I was wrong. This is because they all listen to propagandist and reactionaries who spent all of this time using 'woke' as the cause to every single problem in existence. Ramza, Cucke, and Twincel only repeat social media bullshit without spending five seconds to think about it. The mindfuck part is that they're still doing their bot-minded bullshit and just repeating the same people's current hot takes in response to the Red Wave those same people told them was happening. Like for fucks sake this year started with the left being snowflakes too afraid to go outside and cheering total economic downfall and now they're ending the year as blood thirsty warmongering corporate whores. 

2 weeks ago these people were literally claiming the country is tired of wokism and identity issues and the fallout will be this red wave and also Elon Musk is going to snatch Twitter from the brink and turn it into this fair platform and he will restore it's credibility. Fucking Ramza is still playing Capt SaveaHoe for Walsh who was also made a fool of by fucking Joe Rogan's producer in real time on top of this red wave bullshit. This means nothing though. Walsh hates the same people Ramza hates so he will continue to enjoy his content and believe whatever bullshit he peddles. It's not about what these people promise to do to actually benefit the world. It's them clutching to their base worst intentions. Walsh (and the rest) tell these people what they want to believe and that's all that matters.  It's like some fucking reality LARPing or something. 

Edit: the same kind of people who are like "why is Trump being like this?" and it's just Trump being he always fucking was, he was just attacking the people they dont like or wont benefit them.

Edited by Mr. Impossible
2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Why not? It's what the polls suggested. 

The youngest voters block under 29 turned out in droves to vote mostly democrat. You can't predict everything in elections. 

And just because he feels that way doesn't mean the Republican were all going to lose anyway. It's kind of stupid to think the party doesn't have any chance at all pre-election because it has flaws.

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I've spent the last 2 years stating that Conservatives and Republicans have no issues or platform in here and every right winger said I was wrong. This is because they all listen to propagandist and reactionaries who spent all of this time using 'woke' as the cause to every single problem in existence. Ramza, Cucke, and Twincel only repeat social media bullshit without spending five seconds to think about it. The mindfuck part is that they're still doing their bot-minded bullshit and just repeating the same people's current hot takes in response to the Red Wave those same people told them was happening. Like for fucks sake this year started with the left being snowflakes too afraid to go outside and cheering total economic downfall and now they're ending the year as blood thirsty warmongering corporate whores. 

2 weeks ago these people were literally claiming the country is tired of wokism and identity issues and the fallout will be this red wave and also Elon Musk is going to snatch Twitter from the brink and turn it into this fair platform and he will restore it's credibility. Fucking Ramza is still playing Capt SaveaHoe for Walsh who was also made a fool of by fucking Joe Rogan's producer in real time on top of this red wave bullshit. This means nothing though. Walsh hates the same people Ramza hates so he will continue to enjoy his content and believe whatever bullshit he peddles. It's not about what these people promise to do to actually benefit the world. It's them clutching to their base worst intentions. Walsh (and the rest) tell these people what they want to believe and that's all that matters.  It's like some fucking reality LARPing or something. 

Edit: the same kind of people who are like "why is Trump being like this?" and it's just Trump being he always fucking was, he was just attacking the people they dont like or wont benefit them.

You're so fucking toxic and full of hate. The typical woke SJW.

Go throw some soup at a painting in a museum or something. :kaz:  

Edited by Ramza

LOL he's getting angry and trying to call other people toxic and full of hate.

He thinks liberals are dangerous because they throw soup at a painting..............while right-wingers are trying to kill politicians with a hammer and breaking into their homes.

On 2022-11-13 at 4:11 AM, Goukosan said:

And like clock work Sean Hannity gets amnesia and claims he has no idea where the red wave narrative came from. 

Can't make this shit up. 

But Fox News is credible... even though there's probably more footage of them doing this gaslighting bullshit double talk than all three uncut LOTR movies combined.