• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Saucer said:

Given that the Left has a reputation for being terrible at memeing, you'd think you're want to start this thread out a little stronger. :viktor:

LOL the right has only created memes that only has three punchlines within the past 8 years.

I'm pretty sure 60% of all memes created by the right end with "Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself"

HYUCK HYUCK!

LOL, the joke literally doesn't work, unless they have to add another visual image as a hint (and calling it a hint is being generous).

Oh my god, right-wingers literally don't even know how to use memes to save their life.

19 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL, the joke literally doesn't work, unless they have to add another visual image as a hint (and calling it a hint is being generous).

Oh my god, right-wingers literally don't even know how to use memes to save their life.

I would say the biggest difference between lib and cuckservative humor is that liberal memes and jokes can rely on a bit of inside knowledge while right wing humor relies on "otherism" and/or willful ignorance. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I would say the biggest difference between lib and cuckservative humor is that liberal memes and jokes can rely on a bit of inside knowledge while right wing humor relies on "otherism" and/or willful ignorance. 

I saw a facebook video in which somebody was going to demonstrate what happens when you put coins on a railroad track, and a train runs over it.

And they actually showed themselves putting coins on a track, and show footage of a train slowly moving through.

And then the camera just slowly walked up to the track rail as it reveals somebody writing in chalk "Joe Biden Sucks"

It made me laugh, because they really can't do anything clever besides "hey, look here!" types of jokes.

9 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Please explain this "hilarious" joke that you probably don't even understand. 

Is there supposed to be a complex message here or you're just acting like a little bitch as usual? The pedo bear makes it pretty self explanatory. 

It's common knowledge that some people on the woke left has tried to normalize pedophilia as of late. Probably the same kind of people bringing their children to drag shows. 

No doubt you have no problem with any of this so that joke is very offensive to you. You're basically a pro-groomer apologist. Lmao, nice sounding title, fgt. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Is there supposed to be a complex message here or you're just acting like a little bitch as usual? The pedo bear makes it pretty self explanatory. 

It's common knowledge that some people on the woke left has tried to normalize pedophilia as of late. Probably the same kind of people bringing their children to drag shows. 

Yes, I'm sure it's common knowledge among right-wing fuckskulls who say stupid shit like "how can a married man be a pedophile?" while casually auto targeting anyone who even just supports the LGBTQ community or also just a leftist in general as being a groomer. 

Or parents who bring their kids to drag shows. They are also groomers. You just throw that accusation around so casually to anyone who isn't a far right asshole but also you're completely reasonable and fair. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

No doubt you have no problem with any of this so that joke is very offensive to you. You're basically a pro-groomer apologist. Lmao, nice sounding title, fgt. 

Lol I just wanted to see how your brain works and you didn't disappoint. I don't find the joke clever enough to be offensive. 

It's kind of like the exchange I had with Jerry about right vs left comedy. So much of right leaning comedy  relies on their audience's biases. 

I have to say, whenever you mention anything LGBTQ related, you nearly immediately mention grooming or pedophilia. That is where your mind always goes. They are gay so obviously they want children too I suppose? 

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

There you go being easily duped again. 

You have right wing members of congress placing known pedo sympathizers on their staff. 

"Despite Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene accusing colleagues of supporting pedophiles or "groomers," the Georgia Republican hired Milo Yiannopoulos, the right-wing agitator accused of condoning pedophilia"

" Yiannopoulos, a British far-right commentator and former Breitbart News editor fell from grace in 2017 after comments he made calling sex between older men and 13-year-old boys "life-affirming" resurfaced online. And now, many have picked up on the hypocrisy of the Georgia Republican adding him to her team."

Milo - "some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life-affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men," Yiannopoulos said on the podcast. "They can be hugely positive experiences."

In the video, Yiannopoulos claimed it wasn't pedophilia as some 13 years olds are "sexually mature," saying "we get hung up on this child abuse stuff."

https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-green-milo-yiannopoulos-pedophilia-remarks-1713391

Yes your read that right, he was trying to normalize pedo behavior as a genuinely positive experience for the child. 

Yet the Marjorie Taylor Greene, who is accusing others supporting groomers and pedos knowingly hired him.  Disgusting 

Edited by Goukosan
4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes, I'm sure it's common knowledge among right-wing fuckskulls who say stupid shit like "how can a married man be a pedophile?" while casually auto targeting anyone who even just supports the LGBTQ community or also just a leftist in general as being a groomer. 

Or parents who bring their kids to drag shows. They are also groomers. You just throw that accusation around so casually to anyone who isn't a far right asshole but also you're completely reasonable and fair. 

Lol I just wanted to see how your brain works and you didn't disappoint. I don't find the joke clever enough to be offensive. 

It's kind of like the exchange I had with Jerry about right vs left comedy. So much of right leaning comedy  relies on their audience's biases. 

I have to say, whenever you mention anything LGBTQ related, you nearly immediately mention grooming or pedophilia. That is where your mind always goes. They are gay so obviously they want children too I suppose? 

I said some people on the woke left has tried to normalize pedophilia. Keywords were ''some people'' and yet here you are, having a rant on how I think all gays are pedophiles. Sit down, you embarrassing fgt and learn to read.

And parents who bring their children to drag shows are definitely groomers. Not a kid friendly and appropriate event to bring your children to. Bad parenting 101. 

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

There you go being easily duped again. 

You have right wing members of congress placing known pedo sympathizers on their staff. 

"Despite Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene accusing colleagues of supporting pedophiles or "groomers," the Georgia Republican hired Milo Yiannopoulos, the right-wing agitator accused of condoning pedophilia"

" Yiannopoulos, a British far-right commentator and former Breitbart News editor fell from grace in 2017 after comments he made calling sex between older men and 13-year-old boys "life-affirming" resurfaced online. And now, many have picked up on the hypocrisy of the Georgia Republican adding him to her team."

Milo - "some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life-affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men," Yiannopoulos said on the podcast. "They can be hugely positive experiences."

In the video, Yiannopoulos claimed it wasn't pedophilia as some 13 years olds are "sexually mature," saying "we get hung up on this child abuse stuff."

https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-green-milo-yiannopoulos-pedophilia-remarks-1713391

Yes your read that right, he was trying to normalize pedo behavior as a genuinely positive experience for the child. 

Yet the Marjorie Taylor Greene, who is accusing others supporting groomers and pedos knowingly hired him.  Disgusting 

:pavarotti:

20 minutes ago, Ramza said:

:pavarotti:

The right is openly siding with right wing pedos who try to normalize pedo behavior.... Ramza endorses this. 

Yikes :holeup:

26 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The right is openly siding with right wing pedos who try to normalize pedo behavior.... Ramza endorses this. 

Yikes :holeup:

I didn't know one gay man represented the right all by himself. Fascinating. 

18 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I said some people on the woke left has tried to normalize pedophilia. Keywords were ''some people'' and yet here you are, having a rant on how I think all gays are pedophiles. Sit down, you embarrassing fgt and learn to read.

I never said that you said "all", I said anytime you bring up LGBTQ, you then go right into pedophilia and grooming. Like how a person might bring up sunblock in a conversation about the beach. 

You don't say "all" as some facade of not being a homophobe/transphobe or that you are objective, but there's a reason why you always bring it up and it's not because you're so rational or fair minded. 

Like even your rationalization is completely ridiculous. You're either stating that there are no right-leaning pedophiles/groomers or that they do exist, but you're only concerned about woke pedophiles.

18 minutes ago, Ramza said:

And parents who bring their children to drag shows are definitely groomers. Not a kid friendly and appropriate event to bring your children to. Bad parenting 101. 

While I agree that some drag performances are not child friendly, I'm sure you just don't think any child should be around any drag queen... Because you're "reasonable". 

I'm pretty sure more preist molest kids than drag queens do, so it seems fair to say that parents who bring their kids to church are definitely groomers then? 

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I didn't know one gay man represented the right all by himself. Fascinating. 

Lol you just make shit up so how are you complaining about this? If you need a second receipt, Marge is also work wife to Matt Gaetz who is credibly under investigation for underage prostitution and sex trafficking. 

Yet she's on Facebook calling "woke" people groomers left and right like some bottom feeder on this site does.