Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

I never said that you said "all", I said anytime you bring up LGBTQ, you then go right into pedophilia and grooming. Like how a person might bring up sunblock in a conversation about the beach. 

You don't say "all" as some facade of not being a homophobe/transphobe or that you are objective, but there's a reason why you always bring it up and it's not because you're so rational or fair minded. 

Like even your rationalization is completely ridiculous. You're either stating that there are no right-leaning pedophiles/groomers or that they do exist, but you're only concerned about woke pedophiles.

While I agree that some drag performances are not child friendly, I'm sure you just don't think any child should be around any drag queen... Because you're "reasonable". 

I'm pretty sure more preist molest kids than drag queens do, so it seems fair to say that parents who bring their kids to church are definitely groomers then? 

Just because you don't like it I'm not going to stop discussing an ongoing issue that is relevant in the current cultural context of the topic at hand. Cry me a river.

I'm not aware of grooming on the right, this isn't double standards. I mean I guess Milo got fucked by a older dude at some point in his life, ok?

And I don't see people lining up to defend priests who molested children, this is not behavior that is found acceptable by the right nor is standard practice for the church and the clergy so your argument is flawed. No one is bringing their children to the church to see half naked priest, this is where your analogy with drag shows fails. The intent in both context is totally different. 

You can assume stuff about me as much as you want, but just like my situation with my ex, you're dead wrong. 

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I didn't know one gay man represented the right all by himself. Fascinating. 

Marjorie Taylor Greene represents the projection from the right.  They accuse others (with no evidence) of what they themselves are guilty of.   She os openly supporting pedos while accusing others of being groomers and pedos. 

And it's not one person... Have more examples of actual pedos and groomers in from the right in congress. 

Matt Gatez another republican congressman is currently under investigation for having sex with underage girls.  His best friend who also solicited sex from underage girls with him is currently facing 12 years in prison. 

He agreed to co-operate with the Feds to testify against Matt as the Feds build their case. 

Edited by Goukosan
8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol you just make shit up so how are you complaining about this? If you need a second receipt, Marge is also work wife to Matt Gaetz who is credibly under investigation for underage prostitution and sex trafficking. 

Yet she's on Facebook calling "woke" people groomers left and right like some bottom feeder on this site does. 

So what, you expect me to defend underage prostitution or something? What is even your point other than trying to deflect attention elsewhere?

You found an hypocritical pedophile on the right, like that's somehow supposed to change anything I've said? Oh wait, no, it doesn't.

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Marjorie Taylor Greene represents the projection from the right.  They accuse others (with no evidence) of what they themselves are guilty of.   She os openly supporting pedos while accusing others of being groomers and pedos. 

And it's not one person... Have more examples of actual pedos and groomers in from the right in congress. 

Matt Gatez another republican congressman is currently under investigation for having sex with underage girls.  His best friend who also solicited sex from underage girls with him is currently facing 12 years in prison. 

He agreed to co-operate with the Feds to testify against Matt as the Feds build their case. 

Did I ever said that pedophilia was exclusively a left wing thing or something? Lol at the partisan BS going on right now. 

Quick, look at those right leaning child predators. I found three of them so you can now stop attacking pedos on my side of the political spectrum. 

You dumbfuck Americans and your backward two political party representation.  :pavarotti:

16 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Just because you don't like it I'm not going to stop discussing an ongoing issue that is relevant in the current cultural context of the topic at hand. Cry me a river.

I'm not aware of grooming on the right, this isn't double standards. I mean I guess Milo got fucked by a older dude at some point in his life, ok?

And I don't see people lining up to defend priests who molested children, this is not behavior that is found acceptable by the right nor is standard practice for the church and the clergy so your argument is flawed. No one is bringing their children to the church to see half naked priest, this is where your analogy with drag shows fails. The intent in both context is totally different. 

You can assume stuff about me as much as you want, but just like my situation with my ex, you're dead wrong. 

No shit you're not aware. That's why I always say you're  easily duped.  You're too intellectually lazy to be aware of anything besides what you're told to be aware of by the right. 

Roy Moore - had sex with underage girls, while also accusing the left of doing such things (again with zero evidence).   

He was supported by Maga and Trump despite him being a pedo.  Once Roy lost the race Trump and the MAGA crown no longer supported him.

Which goes to show that they don't actually care about if you're a pedo or a groomer.. They only care about if you can win your race. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Did I ever said that pedophilia was exclusively a left wing thing or something? Lol at the partisan BS going on right now. 

Quick, look at those right leaning child predators. I found three of them so you can now stop attacking pedos on my side of the political spectrum. 

You dumbfuck Americans and your backward two political party representation.  :pavarotti:

No dumbass... 

The point is the people on the right who are accusing (with no evidence) others of being pedos and groomers.... They're the ones who are actually pedos and groomers themselves. 

And they easily dupe low information people like yourself... Into believing shit with zero evidence.  You didn't even know what the word Groomer meant yet you believed them. 

You're a low information easily duped dumbass :sabu:

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Nigga, I don't care about what your goofy homophobe ass says. You're the person famous for claiming be right all the time, even while admitting you're wrong. Just don't expect us to fall for your bullshit lol.

And molesting children is standard practice for drag Queens and the left? It's interesting how molestation isn't a standard for the clergy yet the church has created infrastructure in order to rotate out and protect preist from being held accountable for their crimes. A system that goes nearly to the top of the organization. 

Also a drag queen isn't necessarily "half naked" by default. If you want to pretend to be reasonable you have have to actually make some attempts. 

Lol "I'm not aware of grooming on the right" like this is some phenomenon that only came into existence over the past few years ushered in entirely by woke people. No wonder you get so defensive when people repeat your retarded bullshit back to you. 

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Oh, you mean how I was spot on about you being an entitled misogynistic asshole who gaslights people? 

22 hours ago, Ramza said:

I'm not aware of grooming on the right

22 hours ago, Ramza said:

Did I ever said that pedophilia was exclusively a left wing thing or something? 

This sums up your disingenuous bullshit. Before you cop a plea, you never in a past two months of groomergate given any examples of all the left wing grooming you keep talking about. 

Just made scenarios that you also then backtrack on when you realize how stupid or biased your views are. 

It's not that you are aware/unaware about the topic as much as you just associate LGBTQ issues with pedophilia and not what you consider to be right leaning. 

In short, it's not awareness but projecting your bias on the situation. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
19 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

This sums up your disingenuous bullshit before you cop a plea, you never in a past two months of groomergate given any examples of all the left wing grooming you keep talking about. 

Just made scenarios that you also then backtrack on when you realize how stupid or biased your views are. 

It's not that you are aware/unaware about the topic as much as you just associate LGBTQ issues with pedophilia and not what you consider to be right leaning. 

In short, it's not awareness but projecting your bias on the situation. 

You're in denial and I don't feel like proving anything to you. You have videos of leftist claiming these things openly on the internet, they even dubbed pedophile as minor attracted people because pedo is a pejorative, you have videos of kids at drag shows with trans half naked and parents cheering them.

Like you said to me once, just go on google.com. 

I don't have double standards as I'm not defending anything similar on the right. Funny how you accuse me of the very thing you two are doing right now. ''What about them?'' is completely irrelevant, it doesn't change anything that I've said and it shows your bias more than anything else.

37 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Nigga, I don't care about what your goofy homophobe ass says. You're the person famous for claiming be right all the time, even while admitting you're wrong. Just don't expect us to fall for your bullshit lol.

And molesting children is standard practice for drag Queens and the left? It's interesting how molestation isn't a standard for the clergy yet the church has created infrastructure in order to rotate out and protect preist from being held accountable for their crimes. A system that goes nearly to the top of the organization. 

Also a drag queen isn't necessarily "half naked" by default. If you want to pretend to be reasonable you have have to actually make some attempts. 

Lol "I'm not aware of grooming on the right" like this is some phenomenon that only came into existence over the past few years ushered in entirely by woke people. No wonder you get so defensive when people repeat your retarded bullshit back to you. 

Oh, you mean how I was spot on about you being an entitled misogynistic asshole who gaslights people? 

Indecency, drug use and sex are common in drag shows. Not the kind of place kids should go to. You have drags queens openly saying the same, not everyone agree with this, even within LGBTQ community. But please keep talking about the church like that changes anything about the nature of a drag show.

I'm not aware of a grooming narrative and sexualization of children on the right in the current context. Of course you have actual predators on both sides, I never said otherwise but you keep driving this point because you have no actual defensive argument towards my criticism.

You can keep calling me a homophone, misogynistic asshole as much as you want despite not having spread hate or bigotry whatsoever. Shows how mature you are.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

No dumbass... 

The point is the people on the right who are accusing (with no evidence) others of being pedos and groomers.... They're the ones who are actually pedos and groomers themselves. 

And they easily dupe low information people like yourself... Into believing shit with zero evidence.  You didn't even know what the word Groomer meant yet you believed them. 

You're a low information easily duped dumbass :sabu:

Yeah sure, everyone concerned about the recent wave of woke leftist grooming is secretly a pedophile. :pavarotti:

Dude is talking about evidence and accusing people who have yet to be found guilty of pedophilia, that's rich.

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You're in denial and I don't feel like proving anything to you. You have videos of leftist claiming these things openly on the internet, they even dubbed pedophile as minor attracted people because pedo is a pejorative, you have videos of kids at drag shows with trans half naked and parents cheering them.

20220624-sd-final-cdf7c37e6bd4d3479b5fcefa59f8b1b1.jpg.1e6061f9931d8fc2e27403c74cbd8691.jpg

So taking kids to WWF or UFC events is grooming. I guess the beach or public pools are grooming too by your definition? 

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Like you said to me once, just go on google.com. 

I don't have double standards as I'm not defending anything similar on the right. Funny how you accuse me of the very thing you two are doing right now. ''What about them?'' is completely irrelevant, it doesn't change anything that I've said and it shows your bias more than anything else.

Oh, you're not defending right wing grooming, you're claiming that you are completely unaware of it existing. Lol 

22 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah sure, everyone concerned about the recent wave of woke leftist grooming is secretly a pedophile. :pavarotti:

Dude is talking about evidence and accusing people who have yet to be found guilty of pedophilia, that's rich.

More dishonest arguments from you, you tend to do that when facts are presented to you.   

I didn't say Everyone concerned is a pedo.  The pedos, groomers and pedo supporters on the right easily dupe unaware people like yourself (who don't know what the word grooming meant) to believe everyone else is a pedo. 

Milo said it on tape. Multiple times that he is a pedo sympathizer. 

Marjory Taylor Greene asked milo to Join her team.. Despite him supporting pedos.  Meanwhile she attacks everyone else with no evidence and claim that they support pedos. 

Matt was caught on Txt,  on cash app or venmo paying the underage girl for sex and also took her across state lines.  The guy who did it with him was already found guilty and is now cooperating with the Feds. 

Speaking of taking your kids to drag shows.  The Republican candidate for Governor of Arizona. Frequented Drag shows and even hired a drag queen to perform at her kids birthday party. 

But now that she is running for governor as a republican, she is attacking everyone else again without evidence that they are groomers. 

Like you yourself said, you're unaware :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

20220624-sd-final-cdf7c37e6bd4d3479b5fcefa59f8b1b1.jpg.1e6061f9931d8fc2e27403c74cbd8691.jpg

So taking kids to WWF or UFC events is grooming. I guess the beach or public pools are grooming too by your definition? 

Oh, you're not defending right wing grooming, you're claiming that you are completely unaware of it existing. Lol 

I'm not sure I follow the analogy with pro wrestling and MMA? 

I am unaware of right wing grooming as some kind of trend that is taking place on the scale that I am seeing on the left at the very moment. Isolated incidents of pedophilia and a damaging narrative that is being pushed in cultural politic warfare towards children from one side aren't quite the same thing. You can play dumb and pretend that it is though, I really don't care. but bu the church

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

More dishonest arguments from you, you tend to do that when facts are presented to you.   

I didn't say Everyone concerned is a pedo.  The pedos, groomers and pedo supporters on the right easily dupe unaware people like yourself (who don't know what the word grooming meant) to believe it everyone else who is a pedo. 

Milo said it on tape. Multiple times that he is a pedo sympathizer. 

Marjory Taylor Greene asked milo to Join her team.. Despite him supporting pedos.  Meanwhile she attacks everyone else with no evidence and claim that they support pedos. 

Matt was caught on Txt,  on cash app or venmo paying the underage girl for sex and also took her across state lines.  The guy who did it with him was already found guilty and is now cooperating with the Feds. 

Speaking of taking your kids to drag shows.  The Republican candidate for Governor of Arizona. Frequented Drag shows and even hired a drag queen to perform at her kids birthday party. 

But now that she is running for governor as a republican, she is attacking everyone else again without evidence that they are groomers. 

Like you yourself said, you're unaware :umad:

You found 3 pedo hypocrites on the right. You want a medal or something?

Goukosan coming in hot with the important information. Donk. 

Splat Fail GIF by Discovery

36 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm not sure I follow the analogy with pro wrestling and MMA? 

I am unaware of right wing grooming as some kind of trend that is taking place on the scale that I am seeing on the left at the very moment. Isolated incidents of pedophilia and a damaging narrative that is being pushed in cultural politic warfare towards children from one side aren't quite the same thing. You can play dumb and pretend that it is though, I really don't care. but bu the church

So a half naked queer person is grooming and inappropriate but half naked "straight" people is fine. I'm just pointing out all holes in your logic. 

I meant to address your fake bullshit about the unknown/unnamed lefist groomer agenda but like we all that you just made that shit up. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You found 3 pedo hypocrites on the right. You want a medal or something?

Goukosan coming in hot with the important information. Donk. 

Splat Fail GIF by Discovery

These are people in power in the republican party who are using the "everyone else except me is a pedo and a groomer"... 

The same platform your "unaware" ass fell for :umad:

Ohh.. How can I forget.. Madison Cathorn - republican senator. 

Another one who accused drag shows of child grooming events.... Until pictures came out of him in drag himself :sabu:

Luckily it came out just before his re-election and he lost. 

Oh here's another one Jim Jordan... Another republican senator. 

He helped cover up the abuse of the wrestling students at the school where he was an assistant coach for over a decade. 

He himself didn't abuse the young men, but he helped cover it up. Another pedo supporter. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

These are people in power in the republican party who are using the "everyone else except me is a pedo and a groomer"... 

The same platform your "unaware" ass fell for :umad:

Ohh.. How can I forget.. Madison Cathorn - republican senator. 

Another one who accused drag shows of child grooming events.... Until pictures came out of him in drag himself :sabu:

Luckily it came out just before his re-election and he lost. 

Oh here's another one Jim Jordan... Another republican senator. 

He helped cover up the abuse of the wrestling students at the school where he was an assistant coach for over a decade. 

He himself didn't abuse the young men, but he helped cover it up. Another pedo supporter. 

If I just keep doing the same thing, maybe it'll work. 

What do you think of Biden daughter diary leak? :laff: 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So a half naked queer person is grooming and inappropriate but half naked "straight" people is fine. I'm just pointing out all holes in your logic. 

I meant to address your fake bullshit about the unknown/unnamed lefist groomer agenda but like we all that you just made that shit up. 

By half naked I meant having their tits out and wearing thongs, stripping and otherwise doing sexually revealing and suggesting things. Not quite the same as two dudes punching themselves in the face wearing the appropriate sport gears. Quite frankly MMA is also not family friendly entertainment but for totally different reason but I digress.

Since when is this shit even necessary anyway? It's one thing to teach your kids to learn to accept people that are different but it's another to actually bring them to a gay bar. Is it also necessary to pay drag queens to go give lectures in schools? 

I hate those guys but since these videos are somewhat hard to find. It'll start right away. Just an example of something I find inappropriate and unnecessary. Another case of failed parenting through hollow virtue signaling. ''Can't wait to post this on facebook''. 

Geez, I've always been for sexual liberation and freedom of the individual but recently some of this is going so far that it makes me sound like some prude christian conservative, especially when it involve children. I mean I lived a life of degeneracy myself, I used most drugs that has ever been made, I fucked in orgies, I went to strip clubs, I got shit faced in almost every bar downtown at least once and yet that's where I draw a line. Enough with the sexual indoctrination of children, far left activists have lost the plot, tolerance has been replaced by propaganda.

5 hours ago, Ramza said:

By half naked I meant having their tits out and wearing thongs, stripping and otherwise doing sexually revealing and suggesting things. Not quite the same as two dudes punching themselves in the face wearing the appropriate sport gears. Quite frankly MMA is also not family friendly entertainment but for totally different reason but I digress.

Since when is this shit even necessary anyway? It's one thing to teach your kids to learn to accept people that are different but it's another to actually bring them to a gay bar. Is it also necessary to pay drag queens to go give lectures in schools? 

I hate those guys but since these videos are somewhat hard to find. It'll start right away. Just an example of something I find inappropriate and unnecessary. Another case of failed parenting through hollow virtue signaling. ''Can't wait to post this on facebook''. 

Geez, I've always been for sexual liberation and freedom of the individual but recently some of this is going so far that it makes me sound like some prude christian conservative, especially when it involve children. I mean I lived a life of degeneracy myself, I used most drugs that has ever been made, I fucked in orgies, I went to strip clubs, I got shit faced in almost every bar downtown at least once and yet that's where I draw a line. Enough with the sexual indoctrination of children, far left activists have lost the plot, tolerance has been replaced by propaganda.

Lmfao this is what your world view on this based on? I'll help you out. You don't sound like a prude. That would actually be a step up. You sound like a reactionary transphobe and conspiracy theorist. 

What's shown in the video is fair to say is inappropriate for a kid that age but that's not what you are saying. You are making blanket statements about the drag community, LGBTQ community, and even teachers. 

All of your baseline comments paint the worst outlier content and presents them not only as the norm but the maxim. Trans people are either adults looking to indoctrinate kids or steal glory away from women. Teachers aren't explaining to a student why another student has two mothers to help them understand the situation, they are grooming kids with the LGBTQ agenda you keep talking about, which I assume contains grooming rules as well? 

You have given absolutely zero nuance to any of your statements. Even your bullshit with painting church SAs solely individuals acting on their own and the institutions having no involvement despite the church covering up as much of it as possible while also shielding their agents from the law. But the LGBTQ community has an eloborate agenda to use drag Queens and teachers to groom kids. 

This is the fuckerry you conceived. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible