GoW: Ragnarok launches Nov. 9

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lemshits fucking destroyed     If I was Sony I would have launched 11/11/22 to make MS eat more shit.   I remember when lemshits hoped GOW:R would get delayed like No Man’s Starfie

And lemmings seeing a 24 FPS trailer two years ago thinking it was actually gameplay, only for them to find out later it was just a target render 

Lemshits fucking destroyed :hest:

:mroff: If I was Sony I would have launched 11/11/22 to make MS eat more shit.

I remember when lemshits hoped GOW:R would get delayed like No Man’s Starfield because they were salty miserable fucks that wanted another company to fail like MS instead of holding Phil and MS accountable :cruise:

2022 and Xbox has no games. Sony is out here dropping GT7, HFW, GOW:R, and TLOU Remake in the same year :sabu:

2C7932C6-243D-47AC-80BC-0A39408AE45A.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • dead 1
26 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

2022 and Xbox has no games. Sony is out here dropping GT7, HFW, GOW:R, and TLOU Remake in the same year :sabu:

Absolutely no games from MS despite having just bought two of the biggest publishers on the market. Probably didn't even look into their future projects pipeline before buying them. Phil Sphinct6r and his team are retarded, have no vision, plan or strategy, if it wasn't for the fact that MS have nearly infinite funds their Xbox division business model would have crumbled in on itself a long time ago. 

Regardless, next CoD is still day one multiplat, whatever ID Software make it will be multiplat, and Starfield will come to Playstation 5 eventually. It's all a show to get day one gamepass games, you can forget about actual exclusives anyway. lmao, worst first party ever. 

• Thanks 1
40 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Absolutely no games from MS despite having just bought two of the biggest publishers on the market. Probably didn't even look into their future projects pipeline before buying them. Phil Sphinct6r and his team are retarded, have no vision, plan or strategy, if it wasn't for the fact that MS have nearly infinite funds their Xbox division business model would have crumbled in on itself a long time ago. 

Regardless, next CoD is still day one multiplat, whatever ID Software make it will be multiplat, and Starfield will come to Playstation 5 eventually. It's all a show to get day one gamepass games, you can forget about actual exclusives anyway. lmao, worst first party ever. 

The sad thing is MS only bought Actiblizzard to get control over Call of Duty. They have 0 interest in Activision's back catalog and barely care about Blizzard's whole operation. Watch for Blizzard to go independent like Bungie. Might take 3 years after the acquisition but they won't stick around. MS doesn't know what to do with a developer who makes more than one franchise.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Ike said:

We've still seen nothing but walking simulator for Hellblade 2. 

And lemmings seeing a 24 FPS trailer two years ago thinking it was actually gameplay, only for them to find out later it was just a target render :drake:

• Haha 1
  • dead 1

So, over at neogaf, there were people who...........just out of nowhere...........starting pulling shit out of their ass to say that God of War was definitely getting delayed.

Like the world's most obvious case of concern trolling by Xbox fanboys.

They wanted that delay, so so very badly. That they just sorta convinced themselves that it was going to happen.

Nice to see Sony put them in their place.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So, over at neogaf, there were people who...........just out of nowhere...........starting pulling shit out of their ass to say that God of War was definitely getting delayed.

Like the world's most obvious case of concern trolling by Xbox fanboys.

They wanted that delay, so so very badly. That they just sorta convinced themselves that it was going to happen.

Nice to see Sony put them in their place.

Same shit was going on in Twitter. These delusional lemshits started praying God of War gets delayed instead of dealing with the fact that MS delayed their entire release calendar for 2022. They’d rather pray for another company’s failure than admit Xbox has nothing in 2022 and Phil and the entire Xbox management are to blame. 

I keep saying lemshits are their own worst enemies, and they are a big reason why MS feels they can get away with this level of fuckery. Until something is done about Xbox management, Xbox will always continue to remain a joke :mj:

1 hour ago, Remij said:

I could see it happening = its happening :drake:

Dumbosan :lemming:

Remij - "Bbbut I didn't say it" 

Gouko posts what he said. 

Remij -  "Ok I did say it.... Bbbut what I did say didn't mean it would actually happen, just that I could see it happening" :awww:

Shut your bitch ass up:willslap:

If it did happen your ass would have been the first to make a thread declaring how right you were because you saw it happening. 

You were wrong, move on.  The end. 

• dead 1
25 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Remij - "Bbbut I didn't say it" 

Gouko posts what he said. 

Remij -  "Ok I did say it.... Bbbut what I did say didn't mean it would actually happen, just that I could see it happening" :awww:

Shut your bitch ass up:willslap:

If it did happen your ass would have been the first to make a thread declaring how right you were because you saw it happening. 

You were wrong, move on.  The end. 

LMFAO 

"Gouko posts what he said" :drake: 

Dumb retarded bitch :mj: 

And then he repeats that I said I could see it happening... which means I can see there being a possibility... not "Bbbbbbut LemiJ said it was delayed until 2023"

Goobertard :rofl: 

It didn't happen, and I never said it was going to bitch... and hoping some cows will back you up isn't going to change anything LOL.. Dude is SO DESPERATE to try to argue with me these days :hest: 

Edited by Remij