GoW: Ragnarok launches Nov. 9

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

So, over at neogaf, there were people who...........just out of nowhere...........starting pulling shit out of their ass to say that God of War was definitely getting delayed.

Like the world's most obvious case of concern trolling by Xbox fanboys.

They wanted that delay, so so very badly. That they just sorta convinced themselves that it was going to happen.

Nice to see Sony put them in their place.

I bet you can't wait to not play it... like you did the first one :lawl: 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lemshits fucking destroyed     If I was Sony I would have launched 11/11/22 to make MS eat more shit.   I remember when lemshits hoped GOW:R would get delayed like No Man’s Starfie

And lemmings seeing a 24 FPS trailer two years ago thinking it was actually gameplay, only for them to find out later it was just a target render 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

LMFAO 

"Gouko posts what he said" :drake: 

Dumb retarded bitch :mj: 

And then he repeats that I said I could see it happening... which means I can see there being a possibility... not "Bbbbbbut LemiJ said it was delayed until 2023"

Goobertard :rofl: 

It didn't happen, and I never said it was going to bitch... and hoping some cows will back you up isn't going to change anything LOL.. Dude is SO DESPERATE to try to argue with me these days :hest: 

Wall of text... Damn.. LemiJ's upset :drake:

Bbbut I could see this happening.... I swearz it :awww:

There's nothing to argue clown 🤡... What you saw happening did not happen. 

The End :umad:

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Wall of text... Damn.. LemiJ's upset :drake:

Bbbut I could see this happening.... I swearz it :awww:

There's nothing to argue clown 🤡... What you saw happening did not happen. 

The End :umad:

"Duurr If I just ignore these other words you said... then you basically said it" :drake: 

LMFAO I even posted Schreier debunking it in that same thread.... which his retarded ass tried to use against me too :mj: 

Dumbass is so hard up to try to pick fights with me... he outright lies about what I say just to try to do it... and of course he loses again :geese: 

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

"Duurr If I just ignore these other words you said... then you basically said it" :drake: 

LMFAO I even posted Schreier debunking it in that same thread.... which his retarded ass tried to use against me too :mj: 

Dumbass is so hard up to try to pick fights with me... he outright lies about what I say just to try to do it... and of course he loses again :geese: 

"Bbbut I hedged my bets... And despite all that... In the end I could still see it happening. :feelsbadman:

• dead 1
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

"Bbbut I hedged my bets... And despite all that... In the end I could still see it happening. :feelsbadman:

Anyway, let's not fuck up the thread any more.

Nov 9th :wow2: 

6 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

The sad thing is MS only bought Actiblizzard to get control over Call of Duty. They have 0 interest in Activision's back catalog and barely care about Blizzard's whole operation. Watch for Blizzard to go independent like Bungie. Might take 3 years after the acquisition but they won't stick around. MS doesn't know what to do with a developer who makes more than one franchise.

Most likely true, yeah. Knowing how mismanaged their in-house IPs and studios have been since the start, I can't wait for the inevitable disaster that will happen at Activision/Bethesda. Unless MS somehow has very little creative control, which I doubt.

Also the Blizzard side of things need a new WoW like success with monthly subscriptions. I honestly doubt they're worth that much anymore now that WoW userbase is dwindling, they're probably overvalued, unless WoW is somehow still very popular. 

2 hours ago, Remij said:

I bet you can't wait to not play it... like you did the first one :lawl: 

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Dude is SO DESPERATE to try to argue with me these days :hest: 

:lawl::lawl::lawl: Bodycount is correct..............lemmings are their own worst enemies, these days.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Most likely true, yeah. Knowing how mismanaged their in-house IPs and studios have been since the start, I can't wait for the inevitable disaster that will happen at Activision/Bethesda. Unless MS somehow has very little creative control, which I doubt.

Also the Blizzard side of things need a new WoW like success with monthly subscriptions. I honestly doubt they're worth that much anymore now that WoW userbase is dwindling, they're probably overvalued, unless WoW is somehow still very popular. 

Just the clash between Bethesda and Activision middle management, jockeying for position within MGS is going to be legendary

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL i posted his own posts, and he immediately responded by implying that they were pathetic. :lawl:

Nope they're facts.  You didn't play GoW barely at all, and you wont play this one either...

I'd say it's par for the course for you... but I doubt you play golf either  :rofl: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

that your posts are pathetic?

:kaz:

or that you are DESPERATE to try and argue with me, these days? LOL

No... that you didn't play GoW...

And that Gouki is taking after you being DESPERATE to argue with me... like you are right now LOL :mj: :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

No... that you didn't play GoW...

No, I did.

You probably didn't even play it, for any extended period of time, when you paid for the $40 four-year port, this year. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

No, I did.

You probably didn't even play it, for any extended period of time, when you paid for the $40 four-year port, this year. LOL

No you didn't.  You "played" it about as much as you've "played" Horizon FW..  You probably had to return it to gamefly  :kaz: