GoW: Ragnarok launches Nov. 9

Just now, Remij said:

No you didn't.  You "played" it about as much as you've "played" Horizon FW..  You probably had to return it to gamefly  :kaz: 

LOL notice how he avoided the other part.:tom:

No, sweetie. I played the game.

And you probably didn't play it on your steam deck, because you already played it on your PS4 that you lied and fakeboy'd on this forum for many years.

Just like you lying and fakeboying about the PS5, since you're playing games on that as well.

Go back to changing out the Kratos character model for Solid Snake, and the Jeremy Davies character model for Norman Reedus. LOL

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lemshits fucking destroyed     If I was Sony I would have launched 11/11/22 to make MS eat more shit.   I remember when lemshits hoped GOW:R would get delayed like No Man’s Starfie

And lemmings seeing a 24 FPS trailer two years ago thinking it was actually gameplay, only for them to find out later it was just a target render 

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL notice how he avoided the other part.:tom:

No, sweetie. I played the game.

And you probably didn't play it on your steam deck, because you already played it on your PS4 that you lied and fakeboy'd on this forum for many years.

Just like you lying and fakeboying about the PS5, since you're playing games on that as well.

Go back to changing out the Kratos character model for Solid Snake, and the Jeremy Davies character model for Norman Reedus. LOL

Because I've already posted proof that I've beat it on here.. for the second time :drake:

tard.png

And LOL he brought up my Steam Deck because he knows that I've already played it on there.... and I've played more of it on the Deck alone than he ever has on anything :mj: 

Maybe you should go and change out your PS5 for a Series X, since you're a Gamepass subscriber and you aren't playing any of the Sony exclusives anyway unless you're forced to :lawl: 

Edited by Remij
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Because I've already posted proof that I've beat it on here.. for the second time :drake:

tard.png

And LOL he brough up my Steam Deck because he knows that I've already played it on there.... and I've played more of it on the Deck alone than he ever has on anything :mj: 

Maybe you should go and change out your PS5 for a Series X, since you're a Gamepass subscriber and you aren't playing any of the Sony exclusives anyway unless you're forced to :lawl: 

So you don't have any PC games if you are replaying a 4 year old port. LOL

Thanks for admitting.

Notice how he avoided my pointing out he's a fakeboy and he has a PS5 (since I already caught him admitting to playing PS5 games)

And thanks for also admitting that you're not actually playing anything on your steam deck.

6 hours ago, Remij said:

Dude is SO DESPERATE to try to argue with me these days :hest:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So you don't have any PC games if you are replaying a 4 year old port. LOL

Thanks for admitting.

Notice how he avoided my pointing out he's a fakeboy and he has a PS5 (since I already caught him admitting to playing PS5 games)

And thanks for also admitting that you're not actually playing anything on your steam deck.

Durr "Notice how he avoided the other part?" 

*I prove it*

LOL he posted it!!  So he doesn't have any PC games :lemming: 

Jesus fucking christ... the DESPERATION LOL  Despehurey :cruise: :lawl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Durr "Notice how he avoided the other part?" 

*I prove it*

LOL he posted it!!  So he doesn't have any PC games :lemming: 

Jesus fucking christ... the DESPERATION LOL  Despehurey :cruise: :lawl: 

LOL he avoided it again......and he thought he'd be able to get me to forget.

so he doesn't have PC games to play, and he's a fakeboy who does own a PS5.

Thanks for both admissions. Boy, for someone really desperate to get into an argument, you made yourself look great. LOL

1 hour ago, sugarhigh said:

Whatever this shits boring, PlayStation has gotg locked up THIS year. By the time Seinfield comes out, PlayStation will have some new mindblowing shit to gawk at.

Seinfeld :hest:

"What's the deal with polish? Is it a feature we don't have in Bethesda games or is it a European country,?"

Edited by Voidler
  • dead 1