Angry Lemshits attacking Geoff Keighley on Twitter because they are already scared GOW: Ragnarok is gonna win GOTY 2022 (TLHBFR!)

LemshitfailCapture.JPG.ad99625173db34dbd1594847a1d11da3.JPG

:drake: These dumb motherfuckers would rather attack Geoff Keighley out of foolish fanboy fears that he is showing favoritism to God of War Ragnarok than ask Phil Spencer for games. Cut off date for GOTY awards last year was Nov. 19th, and Sony is releasing GOW:R November 9th this year but lemshits would rather believe there's a conspiracy to make God of War Ragnarok eligible for GOTY 2022 than believe their own eyes that Xbox is dogshit and has no games yet again. These MFs are mad that Forza Horizon 5 wasn't nominated last year. :mj: When has a racing game ever been nominated for GOTY? Even if an MS game should get nominated, should it be a glorified DLC bi-yearly racer like FH5?! :mroff: It's not Geoff's fault Xbox has no games!

B1CD0D90-BE4C-4D6D-A4F9-F919A1CDF397.jpeg

IMG_2966.JPG.7cff997cd6b3e251f09b9ea5652c778e.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

let's be honest, neither elden ring or god of war would exist if it weren't for botw influence

elden ring got my casual ass to not only beat it, but get that platinum. it's my goty. on a narrative level, nothing will top AI Somnium Nirvanna

9 realms and I reckon they will be a lot bigger in scope than 2018 where they only just started dabbling in open segments   Not sure they will match Elden Ring, but the game before Elden Rin

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Remij said:

God of War ain't winning anything though... Elden Ring swept this year.

You lemshits said the same thing in 2018 when GOW went up against RDR2 and GOW won :sabu:

Your lemshit bros are obviously having PTSD about that. Nothing is for certain when you go up against Kratos :hest:

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

You lemshits said the same thing in 2018 when GOW went up against RDR2 and GOW won :sabu:

Your lemshit bros are obviously having PTSD about that. Nothing is for certain when you go up against Kratos :hest:

i don't know man. elden ring has created a new template for open world gaming, and has been a critical and retail success story. i hope the new GOW blows our minds, but ER is going to be tough to beat.

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i don't know man. elden ring has created a new template for open world gaming, and has been a critical and retail success story. i hope the new GOW blows our minds, but ER is going to be tough to beat.

GoW 2018 created a new template for open world gaming. Sony Santa Monica is elite tier. Even FROM admits Sony/Bluepoint outdid their own work on Demon's Souls, and cannot compete.

Just now, -GD-X said:

RDR2 also did the same thing back in 2018. It set a new standard back in 2018 and even had a higher MC score than Elden Ring (97 MC) but it still lost to GOW. I’m not saying God of War Ragnarok will win but betting against Kratos isn’t wise, and there is no sure thing when it comes to GOTY awards. Lemshits know this and that’s why they are nervous about GOWR being nominated this year.

Just now, sugarhigh said:

GoW 2018 created a new template for open world gaming. Sony Santa Monica is elite tier. Even FROM admits Sony/Bluepoint outdid their own work on Demon's Souls, and cannot compete.

ER is way more ambitious than GOW 2018. not visually, but in terms of scope.

RDR2 also did the same thing back in 2018. It set a new standard back in 2018 and even had a higher MC score than Elden Ring (97 MC) but it still lost to GOW. I’m not saying God of War Ragnarok will win but betting against Kratos isn’t wise, and there is no sure thing when it comes to GOTY awards. Lemshits know this and that’s why they are nervous about GOWR being nominated this year.

huh? it didn't play any different than rdr, which is gta with horses.

Just now, -GD-X said:

huh? it didn't play any different than rdr, which is gta with horses.

I agree but reviewers felt it set a new standard and that’s all that matters. It’s reflected in its Metacritic score. Had a higher score than even GOW and was hailed as a revolutionary second coming in gaming by reviewers and the press. It still lost though and Elden Ring isn’t immune from losing no matter how revolutionary it’s deemed by gamers and the press, it can still lose to an elite tier game like God of War Ragnarok. Nothing is certain when it comes to GOTY award winners.

I agree but reviewers felt it set a new standard and that’s all that matters. It’s reflected in its Metacritic score. Had a higher score than even GOW and was hailed as a revolutionary second coming in gaming by reviewers and the press. It still lost though and Elden Ring isn’t immune from losing no matter how revolutionary it’s deemed by gamers and the press, it can still lose to an elite tier game like God of War Ragnarok. Nothing is certain when it comes to GOTY award winners.

no doubt. tbh i couldn't care less what wins.

8 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

no doubt. tbh i couldn't care less what wins.

Same here. Either way Xbox isn’t getting any games nominated so whichever way this goes it’s an L for lemshits :mj: .

Both God of War Ragnarok and Elden Ring are both GOTY winners in my book and both deserve to win IMO so whichever way this goes cows are winning since they have access to both great games :aitch:.

Edited by FIREPOWER

Lemshits are fucking schizo. They really belueve there's a grand conspiracy against xbox and that the poor underdog Microsoft is being unfairly persecuted. I really think they need to be purged.

• Thanks 1

wait a minute, didn't keighley keep the fan vote for their game of the year open right up until Halo Infinite's release date, so that a whole bunch of Xbox fanboys can go and vote for the game on the very day of release?

3 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

I didn't say shit about RDR2 being better than GoW:Jeff:

And yes, it is 100% certain that Elden Ring takes GOTY. :shrug: 

Just now, Voidler said:

Yeah but GOW Ragnarok scope will be a different level to 2018

i hope so. i loved the first, but i would love to see this make a big jump, which i'm sure it will.

Just now, -GD-X said:

i hope so. i loved the first, but i would love to see this make a big jump, which i'm sure it will.

9 realms and I reckon they will be a lot bigger in scope than 2018 where they only just started dabbling in open segments

Not sure they will match Elden Ring, but the game before Elden Ring that surprised me with its scope was GOW 2018

Nothing stopping them being as content rich as Elden Ring is

• Upvote 2