Angry Lemshits attacking Geoff Keighley on Twitter because they are already scared GOW: Ragnarok is gonna win GOTY 2022 (TLHBFR!)

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

let's be honest, neither elden ring or god of war would exist if it weren't for botw influence

elden ring got my casual ass to not only beat it, but get that platinum. it's my goty. on a narrative level, nothing will top AI Somnium Nirvanna

9 realms and I reckon they will be a lot bigger in scope than 2018 where they only just started dabbling in open segments   Not sure they will match Elden Ring, but the game before Elden Rin

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yeah and It takes Two is an UE4 game :danylol:

he thinks he can combine all of these games as.........."one issue" :kaz:

the issue is gameS on PC being worse.

and that is what you are experiencing, correct?

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he thinks he can combine all of these games as.........."one issue" :kaz:

the issue is gameS on PC being worse.

and that is what you are experiencing, correct?

Are you going to post something that indicates that PC isn't my main platform or not? :lawl:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Are you going to post something that indicates that PC isn't my main platform or not? :lawl:

so.........looks like you're no longer disputing the fact that I am saying that YOU ARE AWARE that you are getting broken games on the PC, and that its a common thing.

because PC gaming is not developers main platform, not even close.

looks like you've completely submitted on that argument.

....correct?

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

so.........looks like you're no longer disputing the fact that I am saying that YOU ARE AWARE that you are getting broken games on the PC, and that its a common thing.

because PC gaming is not developers main platform, not even close.

looks like you've completely submitted on that argument.

....correct?

look at him :lawl:

No a some UE4 games having compilation issues on PC doesn't mean it's not my, nor developers main platform :drake:

LOL Look at how hard he's trying to cope here :omglol:

21 minutes ago, Remij said:

look at him :lawl:

No a some UE4 games having compilation issues on PC doesn't mean it's not my, nor developers main platform :drake:

LOL Look at how hard he's trying to cope here :omglol:

No, all you do is complain about the state of many PC games.

You want me to continue?

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, all you do is complain about the state of many PC games.

You want me to continue?

LMFAO... I complain... because things could be better.  Some games DO have issues... and I admit when they do... like Elden Ring did in the very beginning.

Also, in my tweets I'm being overly dramatic to get my point across...  A stutter here or there in a game (which also can happen in many console games) is a lot better than having constant drops in framerate and added input lag, like on consoles.  It doesn't mean that I wouldn't like them to be better however..

See, I have complaints about console gaming too, dumbass :drake: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

LMFAO... I complain... because things could be better.  Some games DO have issues... and I admit when they do... like Elden Ring did in the very beginning.

no..........you complain...............to the point where your complaints are mentioning HOW MUCH you complain........and are EXHAUSTED of having to complain.

i know this....

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

no..........you complain...............to the point where your complaints are mentioning HOW MUCH you complain........and are EXHAUSTED of having to complain.

i know this....

LOL this coming from the guy that says he knows i have a PS5 too from a tweet  :lawl:

2 hours ago, Remij said:

So why the fuck do you get so butthurt about me already reaching that point?

I used to be a massive PS fanboy like you... but over the years I just started realizing that PC was better and the positives far outweighed the negatives.  Consoles are a money sink that will eventually end you up with nothing.  On PC you know your shit will carry forward, and there's an entire community out there archiving and cracking all of this shit for if that day ever happened.

Who is butthurt about you :mj:?

You need to stop projecting Lemij, not everything is about you :hest:

I was talking to someone else and you butthurt ass hopped into it, FOH 😂

I’ve already ended conversations with you here. You failed to provide evidence of Sony releasing their latest games on PC day and date or the window closing to months  so I’ve already moved on from you. Your mental gymnastics aren’t working and whichever way you spin it you’re still playing old PS4 on PC games and waiting years for them like a beggar.

You are a delusional lemming and port beggar hiding behind PC and I’ve literally written you off as a clown  :mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Who is butthurt about you :mj:?

You need to stop projecting Lemij, not everything is about you :hest:

I was talking to someone else and you butthurt ass hopped into it, FOH 😂

I’ve already ended conversations with you here. You failed to provide evidence of Sony releasing their latest games on PC day and date or the window closing to months  so I’ve already moved in from you.

You are a delusional lemming and port beggar hiding behind PC and I’ve literally written you off as a clown  :mj:

Reads his first sentence... then looks at the rest of his post... yeah ok bro :tom: