This is a good video on how online dating is a lost cause for most men

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also:   Staying in shape  being confident  Showing you’re a provider (but not with bragging)  having a sense of humor  letting them know you are kind, but not a doormat. 

First few minutes of the vid... There's a graph showing that if you're a male 7 you're equal to a female 3 on a dating app..... What kinda rating system is that, like life's an RPG or something... How

My “I don’t need you, but I’ll gladly stick my dick in you” attitude does well on tinder/bumble. If you are looking for something serious, I recommend something old-fashion like match. 

Posted Images

^this is the kind of shit that makes idiots like you feel like they're not worthy to any women.. so you don't try.  You just accept that you're a loser and never going to find someone... leaving more women for other men.

Stop being a fucking dipshit who watches pickup artists and these idiots with their bullshit made up statistics and just go meet girls..

23 minutes ago, Remij said:

^this is the kind of shit that makes idiots like you feel like they're not worthy to any women.. so you don't try.  You just accept that you're a loser and never going to find someone... leaving more women for other men.

Stop being a fucking dipshit who watches pickup artists and these idiots with their bullshit made up statistics and just go meet girls..

Facts... Didn't even watch the video yet but this is the truth regardless. 

First few minutes of the vid... There's a graph showing that if you're a male 7 you're equal to a female 3 on a dating app..... What kinda rating system is that, like life's an RPG or something... How the fuck did he even come up with that graph? :sabu:

Not even wasting my time to watch the rest of that shit. 

Truth be told dating apps make it much easier to meet tons of women outside of the one's you would run into during your daily life. 

Throw out a wide net and you're sure to reel in women on the app.  Obviously you still have to not be socially awkward to close the deal in person. 

Let me put it in gaming terms for Twinblade - the more you date the more experience points you gain which leads you to level up faster and take down higher level women. 

But if you don't grind/date your level will never increase and you will be stuck not being able to get past the first stage. 

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
38 minutes ago, Remij said:

This video has nothing to do with PUA material (which I haven't even consumed at all in years). Its based in statistics and logical scenarios. Women have a significant advantage on dating apps, and as more people flocked to them as a result of the pandemic that gap has only widened with time.

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This video has nothing to do with PUA material (which I haven't even consumed at all in years). Its based in statistics and logical scenarios. Women have a significant advantage on dating apps, and as more people flocked to them as a result of the pandemic that gap has only widened with time.

It's actually the opposite. More women started using it because of the pandemic that gave us men more options and variety of women to select from. 

These apps are actually advantageous for men.  ESPECIALLY bumble where the woman has to make the first move. 

Stop watching incel shit and go out there, live your life and meet some women. 

Edited by Goukosan

My “I don’t need you, but I’ll gladly stick my dick in you” attitude does well on tinder/bumble. If you are looking for something serious, I recommend something old-fashion like match. 

• Haha 2

Also:

Staying in shape 

being confident 

Showing you’re a provider (but not with bragging) 

having a sense of humor 

letting them know you are kind, but not a doormat. 

you can’t go wrong with these traits. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

It's actually the opposite. More women started using it because of the pandemic that gave us men more options and variety of women to select from. 

These apps are actually advantageous for men.  ESPECIALLY bumble where the woman has to make the first move. 

Stop watching incel shit and go out there, live your life and meet some women. 

You're missing the point. If you take an average looking guy and an average looking girl, their results are going to be completely different on these apps. The average girl will get far more matches compared to the average guy, and those matches will be 'higher quality' (basically better looking) than the girls the guys would be getting if you use the same scale.

Its not a good environment unless you're an extremely good looking guy. Better to try and meet girls in person, because at least then your personality will come through and it won't just be about looks.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Also:

Staying in shape 

being confident 

Showing you’re a provider (but not with bragging) 

having a sense of humor 

letting them know you are kind, but not a doormat. 

you can’t go wrong with these traits. 

Yeah but think about it. If you're not good looking, you literally won't even get the chance to show off 4/5 of those traits, because any potential matches will just swipe left on your profile to get to the better looking guys.

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You're missing the point. If you take an average looking guy and an average looking girl, their results are going to be completely different on these apps. The average girl will get far more matches compared to the average guy, and those matches will be 'higher quality' (basically better looking) than the girls the guys would be getting if you use the same scale.

Is she taking men away from you? Unless you're trying to fuck guys who cares that women have more results than men.  You do know that's how it is in real life right? 

That's why you have to throw out a wide net, you will bring in some women.  But you have to try. 

Sitting home sulking that a woman gets hit on more than you isn't helping you in any way shape or form. 

Edited by Goukosan
19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah but think about it. If you're not good looking, you literally won't even get the chance to show off 4/5 of those traits, because any potential matches will just swipe left on your profile to get to the better looking guys.

You’d be surprised. I know some of the ugliest dudes pull some of the most gorgeous women. They just get out there. Fuck the apps then. Do happy hour with friends, join meetup.com and do things with groups who have similar interests, do some public yoga/CrossFit  classes (those women are hot af), joke around with women on social media. There are lots of ways to meet women and create a scenario where they can see what you truly have to offer. 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Its not a good environment unless you're an extremely good looking guy. Better to try and meet girls in person, because at least then your personality will come through and it won't just be about looks.

Lol you said higher quality men then equated that simply as "better looking" 

Your biggest problem is that you want a more attractive woman than you deserve when in reality you probably don't deserve any woman. 

There are probably 6 to 10 things a woman considers in dating, yes looks is part of that but if you aa guy checks enough boxes, he doesn't have to be a male model to get a woman. Hell, women love beards because it allows ugly men to cover half of their face with hair. 

22 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

You’d be surprised. I know some of the ugliest dudes pull some of the most gorgeous women. They just get out there. Fuck the apps then. Do happy hour with friends, join meetup.com and do things with groups who have similar interests, do some public yoga/CrossFit  classes (those women are hot af), joke around with women on social media. There are lots of ways to meet women and create a scenario where they can see what you truly have to offer. 

True, I just need to get out more. I was actually making a decent amount of progress socially before COVID hit, then I just got used to being stuck in doors and haven't really felt like doing much since.

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

True, I just need to get out more. I was actually making a decent amount of progress socially before COVID hit, then I just got used to being stuck in doors and haven't really felt like doing much since.

Dude... any of this shit you see on the internet is bullshit.  These idiots online are spewing garbage about only 2% of men having a chance with women or some bullshit like that... and if you're not in that 2% then you're destined to be alone forever and fail at life... like really... :drake: 

Notice the only people saying that are self-proclaimed "alpha males" who have lots of money..   They're TRYING to convince you that you have no chance with women so there's less competition for them :danylol: 

You're ONE person... you only need to impress and keep ONE girl.  There's tons of chicks out there.  All you need to do is be your best self and ACTUALLY GO and interact with them.  Cut this negativity and downer attitude bullshit out of your life man... it'll drag you down and keep you there. :francis: 

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I totally get it. It took me a while to want to become social again.