This is a good video on how online dating is a lost cause for most men

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also:   Staying in shape  being confident  Showing you’re a provider (but not with bragging)  having a sense of humor  letting them know you are kind, but not a doormat. 

First few minutes of the vid... There's a graph showing that if you're a male 7 you're equal to a female 3 on a dating app..... What kinda rating system is that, like life's an RPG or something... How

My “I don’t need you, but I’ll gladly stick my dick in you” attitude does well on tinder/bumble. If you are looking for something serious, I recommend something old-fashion like match. 

Posted Images

I've never used any dating site, I just go sit a bar and talk to people. Granted there's no guarantee I'm coming back with anyone but I don't give a shit, I don't stress myself over it and that's what makes me attractive to women, I don't come off as desperate or socially awkward.

Chill out dude and go have some fun with any girl. It's fine even if you don't get laid you just need to get a life. 

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Screenshot_20220710-022036_YouTube.thumb.jpg.fa456d12dd1ac01f96fa88f523fa8f58.jpg

This is some weird channel for incels with mass shooter potential to watch while a pc game installs or something. 

Twinblade the type of person to use alpha male unironically. :drake: 

Haven't watched the vid but I'm not sure why people are trying to say he's wrong. One of these dating apps released their own stats (okc i think) and to their surprise men were rating women about right (the graph had the curve you would expect) womem were actually underrating most men. I think this is where the "top 20℅ theory bs comes originates from".

Its not that deep though its just supply and demand. These sites are mainly populated by men and average- good looking women get hundreds of messages per day. Any even halfway decent looking women can land almost all matches on tinder. Anyone who was getting so many " hits" would learn to be picky because you got to filter them down somehow.

IRL this isn't the case because far less men will have the stones to actually go up to a woman and start a conversation so that immediately filters out a large chunk of men IRL. Also men may not approach depending on setting, like at a bar women will get hit on more than at a library or something.

Theres also the fact that many dont take online dating too seriously. Hard to be invested in people you've never met right?

What I'm trying to say TB is that with online dating you're a very small fish in a very wide ocean, and your message may be lost buried within the 200 indian men who sent her messages that day. If your profile photo doesnt stand out your chances go down. I'm sure some of these sites just circulate inactive members too. You would have much better luck meeting a woman IRL through similar hobbies. Women have a strong preference for people they have a connection to IRL than people they meet online. The more you go out and meet people the larger your network and pool of potential partners becomes, but I understand this isn't something you can change overnight.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Haven't watched the vid but I'm not sure why people are trying to say he's wrong. One of these dating apps released their own stats (okc i think) and to their surprise men were rating women about right (the graph had the curve you would expect) womem were actually underrating most men. I think this is where the "top 20℅ theory bs comes originates from".

Its not that deep though its just supply and demand. These sites are mainly populated by men and average- good looking women get hundreds of messages per day. Any even halfway decent looking women can land almost all matches on tinder. Anyone who was getting so many " hits" would learn to be picky because you got to filter them down somehow.

IRL this isn't the case because far less men will have the stones to actually go up to a woman and start a conversation so that immediately filters out a large chunk of men IRL. Also men may not approach depending on setting, like at a bar women will get hit on more than at a library or something.

Theres also the fact that many dont take online dating too seriously. Hard to be invested in people you've never met right?

What I'm trying to say TB is that with online dating you're a very small fish in a very wide ocean, and your message may be lost buried within the 200 indian men who sent her messages that day. If your profile photo doesnt stand out your chances go down. I'm sure some of these sites just circulate inactive members too. You would have much better luck meeting a woman IRL through similar hobbies. Women have a strong preference for people they have a connection to IRL than people they meet online. The more you go out and meet people the larger your network and pool of potential partners becomes, but I understand this isn't something you can change overnight.

Most sensible post ITT

5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Look at those vids.... Yikes :holeup:

I have to admit that I'm kind of obsessed with this channel. It's fucking comedy gold. 

The host is definitely a woman-hating incel and all of these videos make women out to be villainous sluts feeding on the souls of nice valuable men while drowning alpha Chads with WAP. He tells his followers not to use dating apps, not to use PUA or dating coaches, not to go out to meet women, and that women are betting uglier and more demanding (yes, he negs women 24/7)

It's like Infowars for virgins. No wonder Twinblade's retarded as believes in this shit. It's just incel cope. 

Screenshot_20220710-122137_YouTube.thumb.jpg.004380a5d6daba5cd91083ab8fc49835.jpgScreenshot_20220710-112518_YouTube.thumb.jpg.2e2b88de63f809027b07535d238ed57e.jpgScreenshot_20220710-111903_YouTube.thumb.jpg.9c33d8be0fb7ae35318cd78f4b231586.jpg

10 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I have to admit that I'm kind of obsessed with this channel. It's fucking comedy gold. 

The host is definitely a woman-hating incel and all of these videos make women out to be villainous sluts feeding on the souls of nice valuable men while drowning alpha Chads with WAP. He tells his followers not to use dating apps, not to use PUA or dating coaches, not to go out to meet women, and that women are betting uglier and more demanding (yes, he negs women 24/7)

It's like Infowars for virgins. No wonder Twinblade's retarded as believes in this shit. It's just incel cope. 

Screenshot_20220710-122137_YouTube.thumb.jpg.004380a5d6daba5cd91083ab8fc49835.jpgScreenshot_20220710-112518_YouTube.thumb.jpg.2e2b88de63f809027b07535d238ed57e.jpgScreenshot_20220710-111903_YouTube.thumb.jpg.9c33d8be0fb7ae35318cd78f4b231586.jpg

Incels are such pathetic fucks :drake:

I don’t watch shit like this. All it does is discourage you.

Women only see guys in two ways, just like we see them, fuckable or not fuckable. Your fuckability rating will vary from woman to woman. So that’s why dating is a numbers game. Just go out there and meet women and eventually you are bound to get lucky. Forget all the rating system bullshit and forget all the PUA scams.

43 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Incels are such pathetic fucks :drake:

Lmfao this video where he talks about his Chad dad devaluing his mom and her being single for the rest of her life because no man wanted a woman with 2 kids had me dead. 

Screenshot_20220710-131236_YouTube.thumb.jpg.701d980f0055db6aa5fbc4ee672f1818.jpg

Or this nugget 

Screenshot_20220710-131322_YouTube.thumb.jpg.fb59fde9e33d60b080b99df5edbb94e4.jpg

He also goes on about women out there with over 200 sexual partnership and lying about it. This is all in one 6 minute video. 

Its because more guys are willing to fuck a slob than girls are willing to fuck a slob.

Stop playing video games and posting on forums all day and go do something productive. Girls will be able to smell your life without you even speaking on it.

2 hours ago, JonbX said:

Its because more guys are willing to fuck a slob than girls are willing to fuck a slob.

Stop playing video games and posting on forums all day and go do something productive. Girls will be able to smell your life without you even speaking on it.

There’s a lot of truth to this. i think many men overcomplicate dating. Women overcomplicate it, as well, always comparing faux “perfect relationships” on social media to reality. 

this information is over 10 years old.

ok cupid, when they were an independent company, basically did a statistics report that proves that there's nobody on match.com, and paid online services are actually worse.

somebody was able to save the web page from 2010: https://www.gwern.net/docs/psychology/okcupid/whyyoushouldneverpayforonlinedating.html

they used nothing but public records and statistics provided by match.com. so i bet these youtube videos are just basing their info off of that article.

guess what, they proceeded to get bought out, by match.com

Dating sites just magnify the issue that 98% of women flock to the same 3% of men.

There is an observation from Jordan Peterson that also says the same thing.

In college, only less than 5% of all campus men fuck all of the women.

If you are not part of it, then you don't get anything.

However I wouldn't use dating apps to find quality women.

They are full of train wrecks, single moms and whores with plenty of emotional baggage.

All of you need to stop watching and reading other incel losers talk about how much they hate women because no one bothers with them. Jordan Peterson is a loser and people who spend time and effort into these videos are super losers too. It’s not a real wonder why no women are interested. They just need to watch their YouTube channel and they’ll run as quickly as they can. This shit is like astrology for incels. :drake: 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Ike said:

All of you need to stop watching and reading other incel losers talk about how much they hate women because no one bothers with them. Jordan Peterson is a loser and people who spend time and effort into these videos are super losers too. It’s not a real wonder why no women are interested. They just need to watch their YouTube channel and they’ll run as quickly as they can. This shit is like astrology for incels. :drake: 

I actually subscribe to the 4chan subreddit, just to see the type of shit that they're spewing about.

Its a subreddit where people post screenshots of a conversation that occurred ON 4chan, and they discuss it. LOL

so one of the posts was about a regular 4chan who announced that they finally had a girlfriend, and they finally admitted that he had a whole bunch of anger and hate inside of him, and now that he has a girlfriend, he's no longer angry or hateful anymore.

And nobody made fun of him, they actually congratulated him:drake:

so even they know that they're on 4chan because their hateful non-pussy-obtaining bastards, and deep-down they hope to find a girlfriend someday so that they no longer need 4chan.

its...concerning to say the least.

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Why doesn't it surprise me that Jederpey's a Redditor :tom: 

:fatcruise: :fatcruise: :fatcruise:

I have no doubt crater face has never slept with a woman and never will. No one this obnoxious can possibly get laid. :pavarotti:

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Dating sites just magnify the issue that 98% of women flock to the same 3% of men.

There is an observation from Jordan Peterson that also says the same thing.

In college, only less than 5% of all campus men fuck all of the women.

If you are not part of it, then you don't get anything.

However I wouldn't use dating apps to find quality women.

They are full of train wrecks, single moms and whores with plenty of emotional baggage.

"Hey Liquid, why did you call those guys incels?"

19 hours ago, jehurey said:

this information is over 10 years old.

ok cupid, when they were an independent company, basically did a statistics report that proves that there's nobody on match.com, and paid online services are actually worse.

somebody was able to save the web page from 2010: https://www.gwern.net/docs/psychology/okcupid/whyyoushouldneverpayforonlinedating.html

they used nothing but public records and statistics provided by match.com. so i bet these youtube videos are just basing their info off of that article.

guess what, they proceeded to get bought out, by match.com

And the obvious "its bad for business if they actually help people find relationships".

In a way I feel bad for people on these sites. They're just looking for love and these sites are thousands of lonely men pestering a handful of women, or for women they want a relationship but they just find men looking for hookups. Theres a new one coming up every minute but like any service for app its in their best interest to keep people using the app and coming back to the app.

Having said that I know people who have success stories IRL. I think people just need to not get too invested with them.