Halo Infinite Wait coop mode delayed again

:cruise:

I swear 343 are just a random collection of MS employees Bill Gates forces to make Halo games. They don't want to make them, they're not good at making them, but The Business requires it. Please let this franchise die, so these poor coders can be free.

• Haha 1

Thing is... 343i nailed the gameplay.  It feels damn near perfect to me.  They've really just fucked up the content side of the equation.

That said though... they need to strip Halo from 343, and give it to another team.  They've had enough chances.

• NPC 1
8 hours ago, Remij said:

Thing is... 343i nailed the gameplay.  It feels damn near perfect to me.  They've really just fucked up the content side of the equation.

That said though... they need to strip Halo from 343, and give it to another team.  They've had enough chances.

They still have the codebase from 5 Bungie Halos. Content is their job.

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Apparently the reward for completing this week's ultimate challenge is a fucking visor... :cruise:

What the fuck are 343i even doing? :cosby2:

They hold weekly seminars on the importance of pronouns and equal representation in the workplace instead.

• Haha 1
  • dead 2