deathloop xbox version

• Haha 2
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that is the 2022 lineup. its just the 2021 lineup again   halo infinite season 3 forza horizon 5 hot wheels flight sim 40th anniversary psychonauts 2 physical version d

What a horrible trailer. Not saying the game will suck but this awful. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Switch - OCT - Bayonetta 3

PS5 - Nov - GOW ragnorock

XBOX - :feelsbadman:

high-powered AAA quality melee action games from the best studios in DA BIZNESS!!!

Releasing within a 12 day span. October 28 - November 9th

Wow.  I don't think we've had something like that happen in quite some time. We should be very, very grateful

..............to Sony

.............and especially to Nintendo

112049_man-sunrise-iStock-000016099066.j

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

high-powered AAA quality melee action games from the best studios in DA BIZNESS!!!

Releasing within a 12 day span. October 28 - November 9th

Wow.  I don't think we've had something like that happen in quite some time. We should be very, very grateful

..............to Sony

.............and especially to Nintendo

112049_man-sunrise-iStock-000016099066.j

Nice, two more great games that you won't play. 

• dead 1
3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Nice, two more great games that you won't play. 

LOL, you're so butthurt about me that you're actually thinking adopting Lemij's posting style is going to be effective.

go play Devil May 5 for the fourth time on your gamepass account.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, you're so butthurt about me that you're actually thinking adopting Lemij's posting style is going to be effective.

go play Devil May 5 for the fourth time on your gamepass account.

You don't play games, you're a fraud and I have been on you since I saw your PSN profile. 

I never had GP and never will. I wouldn't even bother if it was entirely free. That's how much I care about a rental service. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Ramza said:

You don't play games, you're a fraud and I have been on you since I saw your PSN profile. 

I never had GP and never will. I wouldn't even bother if it was entirely free. That's how much I care about a rental service. 

No, I definitely play games.

You going to look at my psn profile speaks to your personal butthurt to me, more than anything.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You going to look at my psn profile speaks to your personal butthurt to me, more than anything.

No you don't.  It's verifiable.  We can see that you don't.  We can see that you don't game on PS, you don't game on Steam... and by simple logic, we can easily conclude that you don't game on Switch either.

You just yap a lot. :tom: 

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Lol, I didn't went my way to find your psn profile. Like I give a shit about you. I saw it on here, you or someone else posted it.

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lol, I didn't went my way to find your psn profile. Like I give a shit about you. I saw it on here, you or someone else posted it.

yeah, the butthurt following other butthurt people.

i know exactly what you are.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

It's funny how he's one of the most vocal little bitches on this site about what games are on what systems and what games people play. 

I mean get this.... he got his PS5... and he's had Demon's Souls, Returnal, Ratchet and Clank, Horizon Forbidden West, Gran Turismo 7, sitting there waiting for him to play them.  Hell, he's even had God of War sitting there mostly unplayed since forever ago too.... and since he got his PS5, he's been playing shit like Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, A Way Out, Telling Lies, It Takes Two, Tetris Effect, Unravel Two, and GTA5.... instead of those exclusives....

This is the little runt that brags about these exclusives every chance he gets... and that everyone is begging for them...  He only played Ratchet because he was forced to... and he played Spider-man because Miles Morales was coming out... years after it originally released on PS4...  :tom: 

The fact that THIS GUY thinks that anyone takes his little insults and shots seriously is absolutely fucking hilarious.  You know he's 100% full of shit.  He didn't play Bayonetta 1 or 2, he didn't play/finish Zelda Breath of the Wild, he didn't play any of the Xenoblade games, he didn't play ANYTHING...  He's a little bitch that beaks a lot :lawl:  

Edited by Remij
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's funny how he's one of the most vocal little bitches on this site about what games are on what systems and what games people play. 

I mean get this.... he got his PS5... and he's had Demon's Souls, Returnal, Ratchet and Clank, Horizon Forbidden West, Gran Turismo 7, sitting there waiting for him to play them.  Hell, he's even had God of War sitting there mostly unplayed since forever ago too.... and since he got his PS5, he's been playing shit like Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, A Way Out, Telling Lies, It Takes Two, Tetris Effect, Unravel Two, and GTA5.... instead of those exclusives....

This is the little runt that brags about these exclusives every chance he gets... and that everyone is begging for them...  He only played Ratchet because he was forced to... and he played Spider-man because Miles Morales was coming out... years after it originally released on PS4...  :tom: 

The fact that THIS GUY thinks that anyone takes his little insults and shots seriously is absolutely fucking hilarious.  You know he's 100% full of shit.  He didn't play Bayonetta 1 or 2, he didn't play/finish Zelda Breath of the Wild, he didn't play any of the Xenoblade games, he didn't play ANYTHING...  He's a little bitch that beaks a lot :lawl:  

I know what you mean. I normally don't judge how much other people are gaming but Jerry is definitely full of shit.

• Upvote 1