Bayonetta 3 launches October 28

Just now, Ramza said:

I know what you mean. I normally don't judge how much other people are gaming but Jerry is definitely full of shit.

He's constantly talking about the superiority of these games... and yet he's not playing them.  PS5 is so amazing... but he's not playing it...  He's the biggest hypocrite on this site.. period.

And then he's got the nerve to tell you "I definitely play games, I play more than you" type shit..... like... we can literally see that you don't :sabu: 

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that is the 2022 lineup. its just the 2021 lineup again   halo infinite season 3 forza horizon 5 hot wheels flight sim 40th anniversary psychonauts 2 physical version d

What a horrible trailer. Not saying the game will suck but this awful. 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Bored Disinterest GIF

sure thing......

i even demonstrate it to you.

here's someone who is FULLY butthurt about me, as you can see in their post:

4 hours ago, Remij said:

It's funny how he's one of the most vocal little bitches on this site about what games are on what systems and what games people play. 

I mean get this.... he got his PS5... and he's had Demon's Souls, Returnal, Ratchet and Clank, Horizon Forbidden West, Gran Turismo 7, sitting there waiting for him to play them.  Hell, he's even had God of War sitting there mostly unplayed since forever ago too.... and since he got his PS5, he's been playing shit like Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, A Way Out, Telling Lies, It Takes Two, Tetris Effect, Unravel Two, and GTA5.... instead of those exclusives....

This is the little runt that brags about these exclusives every chance he gets... and that everyone is begging for them...  He only played Ratchet because he was forced to... and he played Spider-man because Miles Morales was coming out... years after it originally released on PS4...  :tom: 

The fact that THIS GUY thinks that anyone takes his little insults and shots seriously is absolutely fucking hilarious.  You know he's 100% full of shit.  He didn't play Bayonetta 1 or 2, he didn't play/finish Zelda Breath of the Wild, he didn't play any of the Xenoblade games, he didn't play ANYTHING...  He's a little bitch that beaks a lot :lawl:  

And what did you do?

You follow them.

butthurt............following the even-more butthurt.

i typed it

and then you guys proceeded to demonstrate it.

3 hours ago, Remij said:

He's constantly talking about the superiority of these games... and yet he's not playing them.  PS5 is so amazing... but he's not playing it...  He's the biggest hypocrite on this site.. period.

And then he's got the nerve to tell you "I definitely play games, I play more than you" type shit..... like... we can literally see that you don't :sabu: 

no..........you want to argue about the games, then argue about the games.

trying to talk about me.........doesn't...........change.........the........argument.......about.........the.........games.

if i were wrong about the games.........you'd be able to prove me wrong by talking..........about those games.

but you already know I'm not wrong.

which is why you switch over to trying to talk about me.

Sweetie.............this is one of the first things people attempted to do when I first got on this forum.

You're the only idiot still attempting this strategy against me in the year 2022.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no..........you want to argue about the games, then argue about the games.

trying to talk about me.........doesn't...........change.........the........argument.......about.........the.........games.

if i were wrong about the games.........you'd be able to prove me wrong by talking..........about those games.

but you already know I'm not wrong.

which is why you switch over to trying to talk about me.

Sweetie.............this is one of the first things people attempted to do when I first got on this forum.

You're the only idiot still attempting this strategy against me in the year 2022.

YOUdon't get to talk and argue about the games bitch... because you don't play them... that's the point.  They're not good enough for you to play.  So shut the fuck up   :willslap:

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

sure thing......

i even demonstrate it to you.

here's someone who is FULLY butthurt about me, as you can see in their post:

And what did you do?

You follow them.

butthurt............following the even-more butthurt.

i typed it

and then you guys proceeded to demonstrate it.

chris brown play no games GIF

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Remij said:

YOUdon't get to talk and argue about the games bitch... because you don't play them... that's the point.  They're not good enough for you to play.  So shut the fuck up   :willslap:

See what I mean.

he doesn't like me arguing with him about video games.

..............because he bullshits in his arguments.

.............and I catch his bullshit, everytime.

And he can't get out of it.

So he thought he could find a way to discredit me.

He THOUGHT it would work.

It doesn't work. It never did.

You don't like me arguing what you are saying????????? They don't say things that are wrong. That's all.

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

chris brown play no games GIF

I love how you don't know what to do at this point.

Because your meal ticket is now melting down, like I predicted he would.

so, you're trying to play it cool now.

yeah...........that's never worked against me either.

21 minutes ago, jehurey said:

See what I mean.

he doesn't like me arguing with him about video games.

..............because he bullshits in his arguments.

.............and I catch his bullshit, everytime.

And he can't get out of it.

So he thought he could find a way to discredit me.

He THOUGHT it would work.

It doesn't work. It never did.

You don't like me arguing what you are saying????????? They don't say things that are wrong. That's all.

You've proved to this entire forum that you just yap and you don't play games.  You've completely discredited yourself.

Your opinion on games is irrelevant.  That's all there is to it.  When you talk about God of War being better than Xbox games.... you're full of shit.  Because it's not good enough for you to have played it.  You've talked about GT7 being better than Forza Horizon and Motorsport... and yet it's not good enough for you to play it.  You ain't touching that garbage.  You talk about Horizon Forbidden West being better than anything on Xbox.... yet it's not good enough for you to bother playing it.   You try... because you know you've gotta play SOMETHING to appear credible... but you can't even do that.  You've chirped about Returnal being a banger... and yet you couldn't be bothered to play it.  You speak about Demon's Souls being another PS5 exclusive banger... and yet you didn't play it.

The ONLY times you've played a PS5 exclusive game, Ratchet: RA... is when you were forced to, to win a bet on System Wars.... You didn't play Spider-man on PS4... you played it years later on PS5 after a patch... just like Ratchet 2016 and others.  You didn't play these games at launch... but you love yapping to me about begging and playing games and waiting :pavarotti:

You were playing Telling Lies, and other games on Xbox GamePass, games like GTA5, and Unravel Two, and shit like that... while Returnal, Demon's Souls, GT7, God of War, and Horizon Forbidden West were begging you to play them :tom: 

As you're on the forum claiming just how incredible they are LOL..  You're nothing but a fake bandwagon riding cocksucker... and the entire forum knows it, and it's easily proven.  You're opinion on these matters is worth less than nothing.

And sweetie... you don't get to decide what other people think of you.  Your secret is out... and now all you're doing is making noise. :tom:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I love how you don't know what to do at this point.

Because your meal ticket is now melting down, like I predicted he would.

so, you're trying to play it cool now.

yeah...........that's never worked against me either.

Want To Play Game Time GIF by Mashed

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

You've proved to this entire forum that you just yap and you don't play games.  You've completely discredited yourself.

Your opinion on games is irrelevant.  That's all there is to it.  When you talk about God of War being better than Xbox games.... you're full of shit.  Because it's not good enough for you to have played it.  You've talked about GT7 being better than Forza Horizon and Motorsport... and yet it's not good enough for you to play it.  You ain't touching that garbage.  You talk about Horizon Forbidden West being better than anything on Xbox.... yet it's not good enough for you to bother playing it.   You try... because you know you've gotta play SOMETHING to appear credible... but you can't even do that.  You've chirped about Returnal being a banger... and yet you couldn't be bothered to play it.  You speak about Demon's Souls being another PS5 exclusive banger... and yet you didn't play it.

The ONLY times you've played a PS5 exclusive game, Ratchet: RA... is when you were forced to, to win a bet on System Wars.... You didn't play Spider-man on PS4... you played it years later on PS5 after a patch... just like Ratchet 2016 and others.  You didn't play these games at launch... but you love yapping to me about begging and playing games and waiting :pavarotti:

You were playing Telling Lies, and other games on Xbox GamePass, games like GTA5, and Unravel Two, and shit like that... while Returnal, Demon's Souls, GT7, God of War, and Horizon Forbidden West were begging you to play them :tom: 

As you're on the forum claiming just how incredible they are LOL..  You're nothing but a fake bandwagon riding cocksucker... and the entire forum knows it, and it's easily proven.  You're opinion on these matters is worth less than nothing.

And sweetie... you don't get to decide what other people think of you.  Your secret is out... and now all you're doing is making noise. :tom:

no, i just proved that your a little bitch with a napolean complex who melts down over just about anything

...oh, and that you're a fakeboying port-beggar who's angry that people make fun of Phil Spencer for failing and turning Xbox into a common multipat publisher.

That's all.

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, i just proved that your a little bitch with a napolean complex who melts down over just about anything

...oh, and that you're a fakeboying port-beggar who's angry that people make fun of Phil Spencer for failing and turning Xbox into a common multipat publisher.

That's all.

Nah.  I just call out fake ass hypocritical bitches when I see them... and you're the biggest one on this forum.  The others who talk about PS exclusives on this forum... have actually played them, and do play them at launch or close to it. 

I respect that when they try to make remarks to me about PC.

You though... nope.. not happening.  I don't respect yappy little hypocritical twerps who talk a lot of shit.  You talk shit about things other people play.. and yet you don't game for shit.  You're like a fucking Chihuahua the way you try to bark and project confidence...  ... :tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Nah.  I just call out fake ass hypocritical bitches when I see them... and you're the biggest one on this forum.  The others who talk about PS exclusives on this forum... have actually played them, and do play them at launch or close to it. 

I respect that when they try to make remarks to me about PC.

You though... nope.. not happening.  I don't respect yappy little hypocritical twerps who talk a lot of shit.  You talk shit about things other people play.. and yet you don't game for shit.  You're like a fucking Chihuahua the way you try to bark and project confidence...  ... :tom: 

No, you just a person with a little man complex, who can't win arguments.

and a fakeboy

and a port-beggar

and is angry because Xbox failed and became a third party.

Occam's Razor.......the simplest explanation is usually the most correct.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you just a person with a little man complex, who can't win arguments.

and a fakeboy

and a port-beggar

and is angry because Xbox failed and became a third party.

Occam's Razor.......the simplest explanation is usually the most correct.

Jerky, you're the one who can't win arguments and thus Jerry-go-round the forum time after time.

You have a real problem with hypocrisy.  You get mad because I call your bitch ass out every time, and I'm not going to hold back when I say it.  You're too much of a yappy little bitch.. that ship has sailed.

Nothing I hate more than fake ass gamer bitches like you who constantly beak about what others are playing.. and yet you don't play shit.

I showed the forum exactly how you operate.  You buy things like consoles, PC parts, and games, in an attempt to enter the conversation and have some credibility for the bullshit you say.  You bought a Quest 2... just so you could enter the VR conversation, and talk shit about it whilst comparing it to what PS will offer in the future.  You bought a 3090 which sits unused in your lame ass PC that you built for Cyberpunk LOL.   Just so you could talk down to me and others on this forum about "being second class"... LOL.  You bought an OLED just so you could talk shit about anything else.  You bought a PS5 around launch despite screaming the past gen about not buying a console until 3 years in because it was a waste... just so you could enter the conversation and talk shit about anything while trying to appear credible..

You're the fakest fuck out of them all.  You don't game.  You talk about politics and sales... that's what you bring to this forum.  And that would be fine... if you weren't a yappy cunt talking shit to others who actually do.

It's not happening anymore sweetie.  Everyone knows. :reg: 

Jerky, you're the one who can't win arguments and thus Jerry-go-round the forum time after time.

You have a real problem with hypocrisy.  You get mad because I call your bitch ass out every time, and I'm not going to hold back when I say it.  You're too much of a yappy little bitch.. that ship has sailed.

Nothing I hate more than fake ass gamer bitches like you who constantly beak about what others are playing.. and yet you don't play shit.

I showed the forum exactly how you operate.  You buy things like consoles, PC parts, and games, in an attempt to enter the conversation and have some credibility for the bullshit you say.  You bought a Quest 2... just so you could enter the VR conversation, and talk shit about it whilst comparing it to what PS will offer in the future.  You bought a 3090 which sits unused in your lame ass PC that you built for Cyberpunk LOL.   Just so you could talk down to me and others on this forum about "being second class"... LOL.  You bought an OLED just so you could talk shit about anything else.  You bought a PS5 around launch despite screaming the past gen about not buying a console until 3 years in because it was a waste... just so you could enter the conversation and talk shit about anything while trying to appear credible..

You're the fakest fuck out of them all.  You don't game.  You talk about politics and sales... that's what you bring to this forum.  And that would be fine... if you weren't a yappy cunt talking shit to others who actually do.

It's not happening anymore sweetie.  Everyone knows. :reg: 

so, as this meltdown post demonstrates:

-he's got a little man complex

-he's a fakeboy

-he's a port-beggar

-and he's mad that the entire forum laughs at him because Phil Spencer turned Xbox into a third-party multiplat.

don't get mad at me for the things you do.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

so, as this meltdown post demonstrates:

-he's got a little man complex

-he's a fakeboy

-he's a port-beggar

-and he's mad that the entire forum laughs at him because Phil Spencer turned Xbox into a third-party multiplat.

don't get mad at me for the things you do.

You've got a Phil Spencer complex, and yes the entire forum knows it :tom: 

Don't get mad because I call your hypocritical ass out every time.  Little yappy Chihuahua's like you get corrected when out of line. :hest: 

You've got a Phil Spencer complex, and yes the entire forum knows it :tom: 

Don't get mad because I call your hypocritical ass out every time.  Little yappy Chihuahua's like you get corrected when out of line. :hest: 

poor guy is now trying to copy me.

he knows that his meltdown posts didn't look good.

and all i have to do is repeat what he knows is true:

-he has a napolean little man complex

-he's a fakeboy

-he's a port-beggar

-and he's made because we make fun of Phil Spencer's failures and ruining Xbox

:umad: