Horizon wins its first GOTY at the 2022 Develop: Brighton Conference

An amazing game and well deserved. Even though I think Elden Ring and GOW:R will take home most of the awards this year, it’s still nice to see this game win something because it’s really good. I thoroughly enjoyed my time playing it, and with the the recent  VRR updates it’s gotten and the patch to fix the blurriness in performance mode it’s even more amazing to play and looks mindblowingly good :aitch:

• aitch 1
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They just failed at the SMALL thing they were attempting.   Oh man..........they really are incompetent   And he's whining about it.   Oh they're trying it again. let's s

That you've lost already?   Yeah..................I already knew that you were aware that you have lost, and this is settled.   Thanks for confirming that you lost five months.....

Look at what they're trying to do now.   They literally can't win anything.......that they've now been whittled down to that.     I even got him going back to 3 year old posts

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

GOTY award... in July :drake: 

:rofl: 

It’s an award for the past 12 months hence why R&C won the technical award even though it’s a 2021 game . Halo was nominated and didn’t win shit :cruise:

GOWR and Elden Ring will be eligible next year around this time. Not surprised to see you and ghostz capping for Elden Ring despite it being played more and sold more on PS5. Xbox doesn’t ever win anything so you clowns have to pretend Elden Ring is an Xbox game :mroff:

5DFE9BCD-9DEC-4221-B069-D0D1CB6022AE.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This is retarded, we’re only halfway through the year.

The cycle for this award is 12 months and it’s done every year in July. The games that don’t make it in this cycle (GOWR and Elden Ring) will be eligible next year around this time.

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

It’s an award for the past 12 months hence why R&C won the technical award even though it’s a 2021 game . Halo was nominated and didn’t win shit :cruise:

GOW and Elden Ring will be eligible next year around this time. Not surprised to see you and ghostz capping for Elden Ring despite it being played more and sold more on PS5. Xbox doesn’t ever win anything :mroff:

5DFE9BCD-9DEC-4221-B069-D0D1CB6022AE.jpeg

It was played, and sold the most... on PC.

And no shit.... the past 12 months... starting from... July :drake: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

It was played, and sold the most... on PC.

And no shit.... the past 12 months... starting from... July :drake: 

Not every game award is done in December you dumbass. You would know that if Xbox games won any awards. TLOU2 was winning awards well into 2021 despite being a 2020 game :mj:

https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2022/05/14/elden-ring-ps5-ps4-sold-most-copies-usa/

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

Not every game award is done in December you dumbass. You would know that if Xbox games won any awards. TLOU2 was winning awards well into 2021 despite being a 2020 game :mj:

https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2022/05/14/elden-ring-ps5-ps4-sold-most-copies-usa/

No shit clown... However they're not done half-way through the fucking year.  They're the GOTY awards... meaning they award for THAT YEAR... regardless of when the award is actually held.  It's not The GOTP12MONTHS awards :drake: 

And LOL you know how many more markets PC hits than Playstation? :mj: 

PC.. and it's not even close :geese: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

No shit clown... However they're not done half-way through the fucking year.  They're the GOTY awards... meaning they award for THAT YEAR... regardless of when the award is actually held.  It's not The GOTP12MONTHS awards :drake: 

And LOL you know how many more markets PC hits than Playstation? :mj: 

PC.. and it's not even close :geese: 

No proof, no links. Talking out of your ass again as usual :sabu:.

US is the biggest market out there for games and PS is winning with Elden Ring here. FOH with your shitty no link ass.

Who knew that HFW winning an award would get you this upset :mroff:

If you’re already this mad over HFW winning what’s gonna happen when GOW and TLOUR also win awards? Are you gonna jump off a bridge?

Your butthurt ass is capping for a multiplat because Xbox has no exclusives and PC doesn’t get a GOTY nomination. Elden Ring is a multiplat and can’t be used for console wars. The fact you are trying to use it as ammo for PC or Xbox shows how much you’ve already failed :cruise:

Your desperate lemshit tactics won’t work here. Go ask Phil for some exclusives so that you can stop hiding behind multiplats :mickeyj:

EB613CA2-B73C-4CD9-87C5-5ABFBD0511DC.jpeg

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

No proof, no links. Talking out of your ass again as usual :sabu:.

US is the biggest market out there for games and PS is winning with Elden Ring here. FOH with your shitty no link ass.

LMFAO your old ass info is outdated and you know it.  PC hits way more markets.  It's much bigger in China and other asian countries.  It's not even close.

Elden Ring has also stayed at the top of the Steam charts since its release.... It's #6 globally currently, and on PS Store it's #20 :hest: 

And PC is the highest selling single platform for the game.  We know for a fact ~10% of Elden Rings PS sales are on PS4.  :geese: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMFAO your old ass info is outdated and you know it.  PC hits way more markets.  It's much bigger in China and other asian countries.  It's not even close.

Elden Ring has also stayed at the top of the Steam charts since its release.... It's #6 globally currently, and on PS Store it's #20 :hest: 

And PC is the highest selling single platform for the game.  We know for a fact ~10% of Elden Rings PS sales are on PS4.  :geese: 

Post links and stop talking out of your ass. You’re forgetting most people pirate PC games in these markets especially in China?

FOH, Post links or GTFO :mroff:

Lemij hiding behind multiplats, fucking sad and desperate :mickeyj:

Clowns like you are why I refuse to associate myself with fake Hermits (Xbox refugees lol) even though I’ve been gaming on PC for 30 years. I can’t associate with losers hiding behind multiplats :mj:

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, that's actually not true.

You are reading articles that say that about Europe.

That is not indicative, worldwide.

The percentages given were 44% PC, 27% PS5, and 13% PS4.

So that effectively means 44% on PC and 40% on Playstation platforms..............in Europe,

We already know from other articles that it is selling more on the Playstation platforms here in the US, which is the biggest market.

More than making up that 4% gap from Europe.

So no..................you don't know that "for a fact", and you are almost likely, wrong.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, that's actually not true.

You are reading articles that say that about Europe.

That is not indicative, worldwide.

The percentages given were 44% PC, 27% PS5, and 13% PS4.

So that effectively means 44% on PC and 40% on Playstation platforms..............in Europe,

We already know from other articles that it is selling more on the Playstation platforms here in the US, which is the biggest market.

More than making up that 4% gap from Europe.

So no..................you don't know that "for a fact", and you are almost likely, wrong.

LOL... thanks for confirming exactly what I said.  That PC is the largest selling single platform for the game.  44% on PC, and 27% :hehe: on PS5.  It completely smokes PS5 numbers.  And that's definitely the case in NA too.. 100%.

It's selling more on PC.

And it's continuing to sell better on PC.. as the charts show.

But I guess that a lot of those PS4 versions were played on PS5 after all :hehe: :mj: 

Just now, Remij said:

LOL... thanks for confirming exactly what I said.

no, you said "for a fact"

and you made no attempt to say that your numbers were for Europe.

Why......it basically looks like you were intentionally trying to be misleading.

Thankfully, I came in and corrected it.

And corrected you, along with it.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Post links and stop talking out of your ass. You’re forgetting most people pirate PC games in these markets especially in China?

FOH, Post links or GTFO :mroff:

Lemij hiding behind multiplats, fucking sad and desperate :mickeyj:

Clowns like you are why I refuse to associate myself with fake Hermits (Xbox refugees lol) even though I’ve been gaming on PC for 30 years. I can’t associate with losers hiding behind multiplats :mj:

Look at this little bitch cope!  LOL how dare a multiplat game be GOTY... durr he's hiding behind it!!! :cries: 

Listen to yourself man :drake: 

Just now, jehurey said:

no, you said "for a fact"

and you made no attempt to say that your numbers were for Europe.

Why......it basically looks like you were intentionally trying to be misleading.

Thankfully, I came in and corrected it.

And corrected you, along with it.

It is for a fact.  Thank you very much.

PC Elden Ring sales are beating PS5 around the entire globe.  That's plain and simple fact.

Cows need to add PS4 to the mix to win in America... and that info is completely outdated by now.  Elden Ring is still #6 on Steam, and it's fallen to #20 on PS Store.

And PC hits far more markets around the world.  Steam undoubtedly is the best selling platform for Elden Ring.  Deal with it  :geese: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Look at this little bitch cope!  LOL how dare a multiplat game be GOTY... durr he's hiding behind it!!! :cries: 

Listen to yourself man :drake: 

Bruh, you’re the one crying in a HFW GOTY thread :mj:

If there’s anyone mad and coping, it’s you.

:mroff: Why are you projecting your butthurt on me?

:qbad: You’re the one obviously mad that HFW has won an award that you feel it shouldn’t get because it’s not on ShitBox.

10DE13FA-7FB9-4F3F-A494-0762BB7D19A0.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER