Horizon wins its first GOTY at the 2022 Develop: Brighton Conference

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They just failed at the SMALL thing they were attempting.   Oh man..........they really are incompetent   And he's whining about it.   Oh they're trying it again. let's s

That you've lost already?   Yeah..................I already knew that you were aware that you have lost, and this is settled.   Thanks for confirming that you lost five months.....

Look at what they're trying to do now.   They literally can't win anything.......that they've now been whittled down to that.     I even got him going back to 3 year old posts

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

his reference was...........looking at the Playstation store?:don:

a grown man actually typed that, with a straight face.

That’s Lemij for you. Always talking out of his ass and never posting any links to back up the shit he says.

He’ll now claim we are butthurt for correcting his stupid ass as he proceeds to cry into his pillow :hest:

0DCF0934-9042-44F8-8A0A-8BA194862705.jpeg

9 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Bruh, you’re the one crying in a HFW GOTY thread :mj:

If there’s anyone mad and coping, it’s you.

:mroff: Why are you projecting your butthurt on me?

:qbad: You’re the one obviously mad that HFW has won an award that you feel it shouldn’t get because it’s not on ShitBox.

10DE13FA-7FB9-4F3F-A494-0762BB7D19A0.jpeg

I didn't say it shouldn't get it :drake: 

I called out having it in the middle of the damn year :cosby2: 

Look how instantly your bitch ass went blind and just started swinging... simply because I called it out for that.. :danylol: 

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

his reference was...........looking at the Playstation store?:don:

a grown man actually typed that, with a straight face.

You have a better reference for telling what's currently the top selling games... on the PS Store? :lemming: 

OMFG he thought he had something on me there :lawl: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

lol he completely abandoned the PC sales claim he made, and rolled back his OS to an earlier discussion.

No I didn't.

It sold best on PC.  Plain and simple. :umad: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You have a better reference for telling what's currently the top selling games... on the PS Store? :lemming: 

OMFG he thought he had something on me there :lawl: 

yeah, the articles where it demonstrates that the PC lead only exist in Europe, combined with the previous sales tweet that already confirmed that in the US, it sells more on Playstation.

that IS indeed better than looking at the PS store.............for a game that mostly sells physical and collector's edition.

LOL, i wonder how many posts he's going to cling to his "I looked at the Playstation store" argument.:drake:

• Upvote 1
Just now, Remij said:

No I didn't.

It sold best on PC.  Plain and simple. :umad: 

The only plan and simple............was that you're wrong and lying.

That is plain.

And that was simple for me to see.

• Upvote 1
Just now, jehurey said:

yeah, the articles where it demonstrates that the PC lead only exist in Europe, combined with the previous sales tweet that already confirmed that in the US, it sells more on Playstation.

that IS indeed better than looking at the PS store.............for a game that mostly sells physical and collector's edition.

LOL, i wonder how many posts he's going to cling to his "I looked at the Playstation store" argument.:drake:

You're an idiot.  I'm talking about top games sales of today to show how it's currently selling...:drake: 

OMFG how stupid are you LOL :lawl: 

You're an idiot.  I'm talking about top games sales of today to show how it's currently selling...:drake: 

which means its utterly worthless as a measure of overall sales, which require cumulative collection of statistics.

thanks for discrediting yourself even more.

• Geese 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

The only plan and simple............was that you're wrong and lying.

That is plain.

And that was simple for me to see.

Nope.

You're probably going to be upset about it all night.

You should help Sony out and buy the game......  Don't worry... you wont have to play it for it to count as a sale!

:omglol: 

Just now, jehurey said:

which means its utterly worthless as a measure of overall sales, which require cumulative collection of statistics.

thanks for discrediting yourself even more.

Right, so that makes Matt's post utterly worthless as well :trump:

Wow, you lost that decisively... as usual :geese: 

Right, so that makes Matt's post utterly worthless as well :trump:

Wow, you lost that decisively... as usual :geese: 

no, that makes you metric useless.

you claim is from an article............regarding Europe, alone.

Not America.

We already have other sources telling us that American sales, it sold most on Playstation

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, that makes you metric useless.

you claim is from an article............regarding Europe, alone.

Not America.

We already have other sources telling us that American sales, it sold most on Playstation

"which means its utterly worthless as a measure of overall sales, which require cumulative collection of statistics."

Your words apply to Matt's US sales too bitch... since that only accounts for America and not total ER sales. :geese: 

PC is the #1 platform of Elden Ring.  PS5 is somewhere behind.   Help them out Jerky :francis: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

"which means its utterly worthless as a measure of overall sales, which require cumulative collection of statistics."

Your words bitch :geese: 

PC is the #1 platform of Elden Ring.  PS5 is somewhere behind.   Help them out Jerky :francis: 

No......you're not going to make us forget that you are using a Playstation store that is only updated weekly.

Both the things that I am using are for overall sales up until that point..........which are cumulative.

And like I said, your claim is ONLY for Europe, and that gap was very small.

And US market is bigger.

Sorry, you already know you lost.

Notice how you can't really debunk anything, so you are trying these weird abstract angles.............I don't need to anything except post the biggest sources that have tabulated the largest overall numbers.

• Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Lemmings crying in this thread.  

It’s just HFW and they are already having meltdowns. Imagine what’s gonna happen later this year when God of War Ragnarok and TLOU Remake release and start getting their own awards. Lemij and all the lemshits are gonna be on suicide watch :mj:

0A471AA0-AD7C-461C-9FB2-05A5B7EE5F24.jpeg

1 hour ago, Remij said:

I didn't say it shouldn't get it :drake: 

I called out having it in the middle of the damn year :cosby2: 

Look how instantly your bitch ass went blind and just started swinging... simply because I called it out for that.. :danylol: 

:mj:What an epic meltdown, over one game getting an award. I got bad news for you buddy, GOWR and TLOUR are also gonna get awards too.

It may be time to schedule an appointment with your psychiatrist. This year is gonna be extremely rough for you if you are already getting this triggered in July over one award :mroff:

4F02443F-E1E2-4589-81F5-8CE481D801D3.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
33 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj:What an epic meltdown, over one game getting an award. I got bad news for you buddy, GOWR and TLOUR are also gonna get awards too.

It may be time to schedule an appointment with your psychiatrist. This year is gonna be extremely rough for you if you are already getting this triggered in July over one award :mroff:

The only person triggered in this thread is you.. because I laughed at a GOTY award happening in July :mj: 

Clown ass :tom: