Sony must be disappointed in TLOU2 sales

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bruh, MS are so disappointed in there own sales  they stopped releasing the numbers. 

Must be slow news Sat for you to be bringing up TLOU2 all these years later.   

Xbox in such a bad state that lemmings need to try and compared PS games vs PS games?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Remij said:

All these years later huh.. They just announced it at SGF :drake: 

It was announced 6 weeks ago... You're now posting the thread? 

Nothing else to talk about huh? 

Why not post about some Xbox games.... Or some PC exclusives or steam deck exclusives or something. 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Remij said:

The sequel to what's widely considered the best Playstation and Naughty Dog game... sold the same as a new Samurai IP from Sucker Punch.... in the same time frame...

No.........its sold more than TWO RELEASES of a new IP that was every bit as marketed by Sony as TLOU2.

You're comparing the sales of one release that had nothing else added to it, to two retail releases.

You deserve to look stupid, right now, because you invited your thread to be dismantled with simple facts.

54 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

It was announced 6 weeks ago... You're now posting the thread? 

Nothing else to talk about huh? 

Why not post about some Xbox games.... Or some PC exclusives or steam deck exclusives or something. 

Ghost of Tsushima's milestone was just announced yesterday you fucking clown.. which reminded me of it :drake: 

And are you really acting like I don't talk about everything?  On the front page alone I have a topic about Return to Monkey Island, and Ubisoft removing support for AC:Liberation.. on the second page I have this

topics.png

You guys need to get over this butthurt bullshit.. like seriously. :tom: 

Edited by Remij
5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Ghost of Tsushima's milestone was just announced yesterday you fucking clown.. which reminded me of it :drake: 

And are you really acting like I don't talk about everything?  On the front page alone I have a topic about Return to Monkey Island, and Ubisoft removing support for AC:Liberation.. on the second page I have this

topics.png

You guys need to get over this butthurt bullshit.. like seriously. :tom: 

No one is butthurt, we're laughing at your dumbass calling selling 10 million on one system in two years a disappointment :sabu:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

No one is butthurt, we're laughing at your dumbass calling selling 10 million on one system in two years a disappointment :sabu:

It is... when it's the sequel to the best selling game from your crowning studio, released on a console with 100M+ install base... and then patched for your new console.

I can actually admit that.  You're getting mad and defensive about it :tom: 

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

Lemij the retard trying to insinuate that a game selling 10 million copies in 2 years on a single platform is a flop meanwhile a real flop is staring at him in the face :mj:

I've already spoken about that, and acknowledged it..   LOL you keep bringing it up... You make threads about it weekly at this point.  Halo Infinite is constantly being played in your head :lawl:  

Just now, Remij said:

I've already spoken about that, and acknowledged it..   LOL you keep bringing it up... You make threads about it weekly at this point.  Halo Infinite is constantly being played in your head :lawl:  

Halo isn’t even up to a year old and already dead. Meanwhile you keep making threads on a 2 year old game that already won the most GOTY awards in history and has sold 10 million. Tell me who is the obsessed one :mroff:

5FE33779-C65D-4DA2-8991-6EA0FC905F89.jpeg

5 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

This. Still great numbers. 

This is what a normal reaction is to this thread.

Then you have the butthurt brigade screaming :tom: 

w5fdhx6mp3dy.gif?w=144

GD.. u a real one breh :wow2: 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Remij said:

It is... when it's the sequel to the best selling game from your crowning studio, released on a console with 100M+ install base... and then patched for your new console.

I can actually admit that.  You're getting mad and defensive about it :tom: 

The original took 9 years to reach 20 million on two systems with a combined installation base of 190 million... 

How stupid are you? :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Halo isn’t even up to a year old and already dead. Meanwhile you keep making threads on a 2 year old game that already won the most GOTY awards in history and has sold 10 million. Tell me who is the obsessed one :mroff:

5FE33779-C65D-4DA2-8991-6EA0FC905F89.jpeg

These memes are what happens when you cross a boomer meme with a 4chan meme. It's taken both to a whole new level of terrible. :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

The original took 9 to reach 20 million on two systems with a combined installation base of 190 million... 

Hasn't even outsold Splatoon 2. :deadkoolaid:

Just now, Remij said:

This is what a normal reaction is to this thread.

Then you have the butthurt brigade screaming :tom: 

w5fdhx6mp3dy.gif?w=144

GD.. u a real one breh :wow2: 

:kaz: Projecting butthurt.

:drake: You're the one still making threads on a 2 year old last gen game.

EdJ24yOXsAMPAVT.jpg.a1bb1912bc39992097aab93aa098667d.jpg

Just now, Goukosan said:

The original took 9 to reach 20 million on two systems with a combined installation base of 190 million... 

It was a new IP back then... just like GoT is now.

Business has grown, and so has expectations... Why are you acting like there's not such a thing as expectations?  It is the sequel to Naughty Dogs biggest game, their most prestigious game... it had massive amounts of hype that the first one didn't have the same luxury of having :drake: 

You're focusing so much on what it sold... and not what it SHOULD have sold.  It UNDENIABLY was hurt by the pre-release leaks of the dumb shit in the game and the idiot right-wing nuts doing their bullshit.

Why even deny it?  Why are you mad about it?  TLOU2 underperformed... assuredly.