As Dusk Falls get a 9.0 from GS

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This game is actually pretty good 

The desperation.      Calling this AA movie game a AAA game LMAO!          

That actually sounds like a good year for xbox, normally its 6.0 and below until the annual Forza rehash comes along

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, Ike said:

And then in here trying to say it’s good and in the same breath making fun of “movie games”  :mj: 

Nobody has to try to say anything.  It's 9/10 GS.  Deal :tom5: 

6 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

you're tears nourish me.

:sabu: What tears?

The game is dead in the water on Steam and has a pathetic 77 on MC.

:mj: What crack are you smoking? The game is dogshit and I wouldn’t be caught dead playing it. 

:freeman: The majority of gamers agree with me as well. As Dusk Flops…

https://www.aroged.com/2022/07/20/as-dusk-falls-is-a-flop-on-steam-very-few-active-users-at-launch/

1C843333-0BEC-40B7-8C9A-ADE1E5DEFB6F.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
15 hours ago, Ike said:

And then in here trying to say it’s good and in the same breath making fun of “movie games”  :mj: 

There has never been a bigger group of pathetic hypocrites than the lemshites, it jusr goes to show how bad xbox really is when the tards that play it flip flop every week to try and act like it has a game....even if that game is a sub-AA flop :kaz:

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

imagine waiting 7 months for a 77 :hest:

That actually sounds like a good year for xbox, normally its 6.0 and below until the annual Forza rehash comes along :drake:

• dead 1
4 hours ago, TLHBO said:

There has never been a bigger group of pathetic hypocrites than the lemshites, it jusr goes to show how bad xbox really is when the tards that play it flip flop every week to try and act like it has a game....even if that game is a sub-AA flop :kaz:

The game is AAA at GS. Not sure why you are having a meltdown over it. Whats most funny is when you guys claim all the lemmings are hyping this game and making up things they said. The even most sad part is that you guys literally make up "lemmings" that post here so you can still come here every day and cry about stuff that isnt even real 😆

So I have purposely replayed certain parts, early on. I definitely dig the variety with your choices’ outcomes. The art design, originally, was giving me a headache. Now, everything flows smoothly. Although, I find it funny that this slideshow presentation occasionally has slowdown lol. Bizarre. 

• Like 1
Just now, -GD-X said:

So I have purposely replayed certain parts, early on. I definitely dig the variety with your choices’ outcomes. The art design, originally, was giving me a headache. Now, everything flows smoothly. Although, I find it funny that this slideshow presentation occasionally has slowdown lol. Bizarre. 

Yea it seems like something that would take a bit of getting used to.. but I kinda dig the style.

I keep seeing posts about the story being really good, so I'm interested in hearing what you have to say about it. 

12 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea it seems like something that would take a bit of getting used to.. but I kinda dig the style.

I keep seeing posts about the story being really good, so I'm interested in hearing what you have to say about it. 

So far, it’s tense af. They don’t waste any time with the story either. I have made choices that have gotten me connected to two primary characters. @Twinblade needs to get on this! 

• Like 1