What is a woman?

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol the fact that you pulled like the only known trans republican out there, I know this is bullshit. 

More like it's the only publicly known trans I could think of. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beto knows    

I suppose. Again, it's the rules. Bytchre sucks anyway so meh. 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Still making this a bullshit response. Your entire jam is that very existence of these people is groomers or perps. 

Nope, that's your weird, twisted interpretation that I'm some hardcore bigot. 

12 hours ago, Ramza said:

Nope, that's your weird, twisted interpretation that I'm some hardcore bigot. 

Just a soft bigot then? Not sure what you expect, you've pumped your brakes a bit over the last few months but you wouldn't let up on trans people preying on kids and women before that. I'm guessing deep down you realize you were misled by bullshit but also still at the mercy of dishonest right wing media. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Just a soft bigot then? Not sure what you expect, you've pumped your brakes a bit over the last few months but you wouldn't let up on trans people preying on kids and women before that. I'm guessing deep down you realize you were misled by bullshit but also still at the mercy of dishonest right wing media. 

I stand by everything that I've said about woke influence on children and trans athletes in women sports. Think what you will. 

35 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I stand by everything that I've said about woke influence on children and trans athletes in women sports. Think what you will. 

Lol the only thing you said about woke influence is some vague plot you never actually described. 

Lol I'll give Rogan some credit, every once in a while he'll actually fact check something in real time and it's usually one of these alt right fucks and they are always so nonchalant about being exposed. Most likely because they know it doesn't matter what the truth is, their people just want any of their grievances addressed while looking justified. 

This is the motherfucker that @Twinblade is praising for how good his movie was and he is this terribly uninformed. How the fuck do you make documentary and go full advocate on a topic and not know the first fact about it? 

I wish they had waited one more minute so Walsh could actually finish his thought, which would have probably been him saying he doesn't think anyone should be able to transition period. 

So I watched like 20 minutes of this interview and Walsh comes off as such a creepy psychopath. He's like some incel that got married but still remains a resentful little bitch who uses bigotry to blow off his incel rage. 

You have to really be a slimy piece of shit to enjoy this man's content. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2022-07-19 at 5:45 PM, Ramza said:

Accept we all have to adhere to your principles or be deemed a something-phobic.

You don't agree having your daughter competing against a biological men in sports, or having to share the same bathroom, that means you're transphobic.

You don't agree that your children are being thought in pre school that they are no such things as only two genders or that men can have babies, you're a bigot.

You're either full of shit or really dumb if you think it has zero impact anywhere. Especially when dealing with such disinformation that people can't even describe what a women is anymore, fuck off you dishonest prick.

image.thumb.png.08e0186ff7a0ad720df955d42af7a61b.png

Walmart are groomers, Disney are groomers, Lego are groomers... 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

image.thumb.png.08e0186ff7a0ad720df955d42af7a61b.png

Walmart are groomers, Disney are groomers, Lego are groomers... 

No idea what she's referring to, I've never seen dildos at walmart.

But we used to call those stores 'adult shops' for a reason. 

What is even your point anyway?

31 minutes ago, Ramza said:

He's mad that not everyone wants to see every place turn into a degenerate progressive shithole like NYC :tom: 

7 minutes ago, bhytre said:

He's mad that not everyone wants to see every place turn into a degenerate progressive shithole like NYC :tom: 

The guy who looks like the result of generations of inbreeding is worried about degenerate behavior? Stfd caveman. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
41 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You just proved it. You're too dumb to get the juxtaposition between your reactionary and dishonest examples of the left and how the right overreacts to the 100th degree in reality. 

11 minutes ago, bhytre said:

He should come to Canada, my Government will subsidize his sex change operation, no questions asked.

Or for hisr assisted suicide once he starts regretting his sex change later in life. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You just proved it. You're too dumb to get the juxtaposition between your reactionary and dishonest examples of the left and how the right overreacts to the 100th degree in reality. 

Never said she wasn't dramatizing the situation. Do I look upset to you? I don't care what Marjorie Taylor Green says.