Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered PC Features Trailer

PC Features

• PC Optimized Graphics Enjoy a variety of graphics quality options to tailor to a wide range of devices, unlocked framerates, and support for other technologies including performance boosting NVIDIA DLSS and image quality enhancing NVIDIA DLAA.
  • Ray-traced reflections and improved shadows* See the city come to life with improved shadows and stunning ray-traced reflection options with a variety of quality modes to choose from.
  • Ultra-wide Monitor support** Take in the cinematic sights of Marvel’s New York with support for a range of screen setups, including 16:9, 16:10, 21:9, 32:9, and 48:9 resolutions.
  • Controls and Customization Feel what it’s like play as Spider-Man through immersive haptic feedback and dynamic trigger effects using a PlayStation DualSense™ controller on a wired USB connection.
  • Enjoy full mouse and keyboard support with various customizable control options.

DLSS and DLAA support, improved RT reflections and shadows, ULTRA-ultrawide support for up to 48:9, and full Dualsense support!  Let's fucking go! :blessed: 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game owned. Sequel with own harder.     Best overworld travel in any game, ever. Fast travel is an insult in that game given how much fucking fun web-slinging is.  

WOW! that looks amazing!

LOL Jerky stay losing     https://blog.playstation.com/2022/07/20/marvels-spider-man-remastered-pc-features-revealed/ Ray-traced reflections are available across the game for those w

ooof, their example of showing off the ray-tracing seems to be missing some very noticeable effects.

they showed a street, and the street has water puddles, and none of them show up in the building's reflection.

nor do the brake lights or headlights of the automobiles that are passing by, in which you can clearly see their lights on.

28 minutes ago, jehurey said:

ooof, their example of showing off the ray-tracing seems to be missing some very noticeable effects.

they showed a street, and the street has water puddles, and none of them show up in the building's reflection.

nor do the brake lights or headlights of the automobiles that are passing by, in which you can clearly see their lights on.

:drake: 

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's knows everything I said is true and perfectly visible with his own eyes.............so he didn't type a single word. Not one.:risitas2:

I know it's better than the PS5 version :omglol:

Just now, Remij said:

I know it's better than the PS5 version :omglol:

no, you actually don't know that.

and you appear to be illiterate, since all four members of Digital Foundry declared the exact opposite.

LOL he can't win to save his life.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, you actually don't know that.

and you appear to be illiterate, since all four members of Digital Foundry declared the exact opposite.

LOL he can't win to save his life.

LOL he's getting his threads mixed up... and talking about DF members in this one too :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

LOL he's getting his threads mixed up... and talking about DF members in this one too :lawl: 

because ghost is making the same remarks.

LOL I knew you actually thought you would be able to jump on this because you're desperate to find something.

........and yup, sure enough, you did.:tom:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

because ghost is making the same remarks.

LOL I knew you actually thought you would be able to jump on this because you're desperate to find something.

........and yup, sure enough, you did.:tom:

lmfao, he realized after he fucked up, and this was his pathetic attempt at a rebuttal to what he knew was coming LOL

You're getting so buttblasted you don't even know which thread you're in so you're just going to try to make them all about the same thing :kaz: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

lmfao, he realized after he fucked up, and this was his pathetic attempt at a rebuttal to what he knew was coming LOL

You're getting so buttblasted you don't even know which thread you're in so you're just going to try to make them all about the same thing :kaz: 

he's trying to work on this tangent........derailing his own thread..........to try and find a "w" here, as well.

let's see how much work he keeps putting in on this subject..........that he went out of his own way to bring up.:tom:

21 minutes ago, Ike said:

Game owned. Sequel with own harder. :lawd: 

Best overworld travel in any game, ever. Fast travel is an insult in that game given how much fucking fun web-slinging is. :bate: 

yeah, fast travel should be disabled. flying around is a total blast.

LOL Jerky stay losing :tom: 

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/07/20/marvels-spider-man-remastered-pc-features-revealed/

• Ray-traced reflections are available across the game for those with hardware that supports them.  Reflections also have varied quality levels, one of which is a new, higher-quality ray-traced mode that offers even more city detail when web-swinging and fighting crime in Marvel’s New York. 

:tom5: 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Remij said:

LOL Jerky stay losing :tom: 

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/07/20/marvels-spider-man-remastered-pc-features-revealed/

• Ray-traced reflections are available across the game for those with hardware that supports them.  Reflections also have varied quality levels, one of which is a new, higher-quality ray-traced mode that offers even more city detail when web-swinging and fighting crime in Marvel’s New York. 

:tom5: 

it clearly doesn't do what I just told you..........does it?

LOL do you think they released a trailer to demonstrate the LOWEST QUALITY ray-tracing setting? :tom:

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

it clearly doesn't do what I just told you..........does it?

LOL do you think they released a trailer to demonstrate the LOWEST QUALITY ray-tracing setting? :tom:

It does, what it says on the can.  Don't be mad bitch.

PC RT > PS5 RT 

And you don't have to get mad about that... but you will :hehe: 

Just now, Remij said:

It does, what it says on the can.  Don't be mad bitch.

it doesn't do what I just pointed out, does it?

I love how you are avoiding this, because you know I'm right.

Just now, jehurey said:

it doesn't do what I just pointed out, does it?

I love how you are avoiding this, because you know I'm right.

It does, more than the PS5. 

I doesn't have to do what you say, it just has to do more than PS5. LOL 

Just now, jehurey said:

it doesn't have to look like an accurate reflection?:tom::tom:

No.  Just like it didn't on PS5... where you said the RT was amazing :hest: 

Hypochurey living up to his name :omglol: