Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered PC Features Trailer

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

he's trying to derail his own thread so bad

he never brought up the fact that he was going to be paying $60 for a four year old port.

They didn't even charge more than $20 as an add-on when it came out on PS5 :tom:

.............and he will be struggling to play it on his second-class PC:tom::tom:

I literally responded to you that Sony's fucking PC gamers.... and I also told you they're fucking PS gamers worse.

LOL  Look how mad he's getting because I called it out!  He's getting all defensive too LOL

The state of PS gaming when Sony is releasing PS3 games and charging PS5 prices for them... and almost every big game that's been released so far is also on PS4  :lawl: 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game owned. Sequel with own harder.     Best overworld travel in any game, ever. Fast travel is an insult in that game given how much fucking fun web-slinging is.  

WOW! that looks amazing!

LOL Jerky stay losing     https://blog.playstation.com/2022/07/20/marvels-spider-man-remastered-pc-features-revealed/ Ray-traced reflections are available across the game for those w

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I literally responded to you that Sony's fucking PC gamers....

....is something that you clearly were going to accept since you posted no objection.

Believe it or not............there's tons of people saying that they don't need TLOU remake.

...........even I said that in the thread.

........but you're going to pay $70 for it. Aren't you?

What choice do you have? You don't have any other real games to play.:tom:Ports it is!!!!

• NPC 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

....is something that you clearly were going to accept since you posted no objection.

Believe it or not............there's tons of people saying that they don't need TLOU remake.

...........even I said that in the thread.

........but you're going to pay $70 for it. Aren't you?

What choice do you have? You don't have any other real games to play.:tom:Ports it is!!!!

YOU don't need any game... since you don't play games :tom: 

Just now, jehurey said:

he ran away from what I just typed

............on other words, I was 100% correct about what I said about him.

BOOM!

Nope.  You were wrong again.

I will buy whatever I like though.  That option is available to me.. since they're no longer PS exclusive :smugcena:

Just now, jehurey said:

No, I'm correct.

THe moment i brought up the price of the game, you tried to talk about something else.

I addressed the price of the game... right when you brought it up :drake: 

And then I showed that Sony doesn't only fuck PC gamers... but PS gamers too.

U got mad :tear2: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I addressed the price of the game... right when you brought it up :drake: 

that means you didn't address it...............in your own thread you created

I had to discover it hours later BECAUSE YOU AVOIDED it

thanks for proving my point.

• NPC 1
6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

that means you didn't address it...............in your own thread you created

I had to discover it hours later BECAUSE YOU AVOIDED it

thanks for proving my point.

It didn't require addressing because nobody asked.  This is a thread about it's technical features :drake: 

When you brought it up... I did address it.  Instantly.

LOL he's mad because he had to "discover" the price on his own... in a thread that had no reason to state the price. :tom: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

It didn't require addressing

yes it did.

we already made fun of you for paying $40 for a four year old port of Horizon Zero Dawn.

You already know that we've made fun of you

And then you proceeded to AVOIDING TALKING ABOUT Sony's next port in which they did barely anything............GOING UP 50% in price compared to their last PS4 port job.

Did you honestly think you were going to slip that by???????????????????????????:tom:

• NPC 1
48 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This game is 4 years old :lul: man it must suck to be a PC gamer. Waiting years for ports of games everyone else forgot about.

Meanwhile.. right this moment

ssc.png

:mj: 

Nothing to play on console... obviously :geese: 

Edited by Remij
  • Haha 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

Im observing how hermits act in their natural environment of nerd shooters. Its purely research :| 

Which you have time to do because you have nothing to play on console :smug:

• Geese 1
3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

This game is 4 years old :lul: man it must suck to be a PC gamer. Waiting years for ports of games everyone else forgot about.

......at $60

I paid like $13 for the Spiderman GoTY edition retail disc back in early 2020, and then I paid $20 for the PS5 upgrade in Fall 2020.

And these guys are going to pay $60 for it, because they need it now.

18 hours ago, Twinblade said:

man it must suck to be a PC gamer.  

Yawn. Yeah getting the most AAA's from multiple systems that don't give it to each other really sucks. You would have a point if PC wasn't ahead at GS and MC.   

But here's the thing, Twinfuck, it's far ahead. And this is just another +1 for it's current gen library count. Go pound sand, this is nothing but a flat positive.  PC wins you lose. Now go beta test Gay of War: Ragnacuck or Lesbian of Us 2, or whatever movie game is comming to PS5 so I can play the significantly better version of it in a few years once I am done with my 40+ lead backlog. 

To try and make this some kind of a negative for PC  is some of the worst SW spin I have seen. 🤣

Edited by Substatic
17 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Yawn. Yeah getting the most AAA's from multiple systems that don't give it to each other really sucks. You would have a point if PC wasn't ahead at GS and MC.   

But here's the thing, Twinfuck, it's far ahead. And this is just another +1 for it's current gen library count. Go pound sand, this is nothing but a flat positive.  PC wins you lose. Now go beta test Gay of War: Ragnacuck or Lesbian of Us 2, or whatever movie game is comming to PS5 so I can play the significantly better version of it in a few years once I am done with my 40+ lead backlog. 

To try and make this some kind of a negative for PC  is some of the worst SW spin I have seen. 🤣

I've never seen Subcuck rip into someone lile this :biggrin: Damn twinkie yoh must have really pissed him off.

• Haha 1