Halo Infinite bug/design flaw resulted in hundreds of mb of data being used after a single match

• Twinblade★ changed the title to Halo Infinite bug/design flaw resulted in hundreds of mb of data being used after a single match
2 hours ago, JonbX said:

This is why you dont get matches on Tinder 😂

Look how angry he is :drake: Look how he wants to get personal because someone made fun of Xbox. I bet someone as emotiinally invested in a console as you gets all the women right? You show her your battle scars from the console wars?

23 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Look how angry he is :drake: Look how he wants to get personal because someone made fun of Xbox. I bet someone as emotiinally invested in a console as you gets all the women right? You show her your battle scars from the console wars?

You cant even download tinder lmfao. Which is good cause nobody wants to see image.png.ab335bf01c5a28f495803290bbfef85c.png

10 hours ago, jehurey said:

looks like nobody noticed any large amounts of data, because barely anybody has been playing it.

Except for the people that did notice it. You are such an idiot 😆

2 hours ago, JonbX said:

Except for the people that did notice it. You are such an idiot 😆

so like, one person.

totally runs contradictory to my earlier statement in which I said "barely nobody plays it." :risitas2: