This indie platformer looks good.

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This game is really fun. The Nazi turds are great enemies :D 

Gonna get this tomorrow if all goes according to plan. Looks awesome, how's the swinging mechanic? 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Gonna get this tomorrow if all goes according to plan. Looks awesome, how's the swinging mechanic? 

It feels quite good. You get an upgrade for it early on to swing twice in a row, so you can chain it correctly to get to faraway ledges or platforms which is satisfying.

• Upvote 1

Finished just shy of 11 hours with 88% completion.

Really solid 3D platformer overall, and definitely one of the best ones you can get on steam at the moment.

On a side note I missed the last ability somehow. You can definitely stretch the playtime out by an additional few hours if you want to collect everything. For a indie platformer it has a surprising amount of content.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Finished just shy of 11 hours with 88% completion.

Really solid 3D platformer overall, and definitely one of the best ones you can get on steam at the moment.

On a side note I missed the last ability somehow. You can definitely stretch the playtime out by an additional few hours if you want to collect everything. For a indie platformer it has a surprising amount of content.

Awesome. :juggle:  I'm still just a few hours in but I find this game excellent. The levels are diversified and the gameplay mechanics are just really solid. This is coming from someone who generally don't like platformers.