Digital Foundry - Xenoblade blade 3 tech Analysis.

Just now, Substatic said:

But tou

jesus christ, dude...........wipe the drool from your face

if you want to TALKY TALK ABOUT YOUR story.............:reg:...........go make a THREADY THREAD

do ywu wundershtwand wut I am shwaying????1SndEC.gif

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bubu Remi stop!  

Here are the real bullet points   Actual res docked 540p actual res portable Sub-SD Framerate generally 30fps while nothing is happening.  When things are happening drops to low 20

Jerry-go-down 🤣

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's now telling me that his year peaked in March.

be sure to stretch it out as long as you can.

No, whatever argument that you lost.............that's another subject.

Go make a thread devoted to your fiction

Stay on topic.

2022 hasn't peaked until GOTY: Ragnarok

Here are the real bullet points

• Actual res docked 540p actual res portable Sub-SD
  • Framerate generally 30fps while nothing is happening.  When things are happening drops to low 20s
  • John is impressed games even run on this old smartphone hardware. Impressed game runs
  • Looks a little better than the last game. Looks a little better than mayonnaise 
  • Haha 1
  • Geese 1
  • dead 1
Just now, JonbX said:

• Framerate generally 30fps while nothing is happening.  When things are happening drops to low 20s
  • John is impressed games even run on this old smartphone hardware. Impressed game runs
  • Looks a little better than the last game. Looks a little better than mayonnaise 

this is why i have a hard time playing games like these on switch. i will wait until the switch 2 drops.

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

actually, there's the real butthurt

he actually watched a 20 minute video because he wanted to find something to hate the game about.

let that sink in:drake:

6 minutes ago, JonbX said:

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

this is why i have a hard time playing games like these on switch. i will wait until the switch 2 drops.

https://www.eurogamer.net/digitalfoundry-2022-xenoblade-chronicles-3-nintendo-switch-tech-review

The OP has the link to the digital foundry article Sloooooowwww Jonny. 

Xenoblade 3, however, represents a colossal leap forward in that respect. Monolith has both improved the overall visual quality while greatly boosting image quality, achieving this via what looks like a temporal super-resolution solution, taking those lower pixel counts up to a passable rendition of 1080p when docked and 720p in portable play.

Just now, JonbX said:

No it does not 🤣

then neither does the majority of other Xbox games, if they do any form of reconstruction anywhere in that pipeline.

you don't even know how RAR files work.............so don't bother trying to talk about this subject.