Digital Foundry - Xenoblade blade 3 tech Analysis.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bubu Remi stop!  

Here are the real bullet points   Actual res docked 540p actual res portable Sub-SD Framerate generally 30fps while nothing is happening.  When things are happening drops to low 20

Jerry-go-down 🤣

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Jerry lost a sig bet :blessed:

no, you lost that including every other argument.

if you don't want your nephew to kick you from the xbox............then go to rent-a-center for one

Rent-a-Center:drake:

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

He spends all day online and thinks it takes two hours to put text on a gif :tom:

He probably had to borrow his nephew's chromebook to make that, since his phone apparently can't even render sigs

Time for Rent-A-Center!!!!:kaz:

Just now, ghostz said:

Says the guy that goes to movies with his nephew once a week and shares a switch with him :tom:

Rent-a-Center is getting angry. :kaz:

Guess he can't go to movies because he can't rent tickets LOL

On 2022-07-27 at 6:00 PM, jehurey said:

LOL, you know its bad when he's running to ghost to try and claim ownage.

ghost comes up empty about as much as your PC game release schedule.

That's not even close to as empty as your PS5 disc drive has been since you got it :pavarotti:

Hilarious thing is that you're playing Vampire Survivors on you RTX 3090 PC, instead of any PS5 exclusives that you still have yet to play :mroff: 

This is what Vampire Survivors looks like BTW for anyone who doesn't know

vampire-survivors.jpg

LMFAO and this little fucker tries to criticize what others play LOL, nope not happening No Way Smh GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Remij said:

That's not even close to as empty as your PS5 disc drive has been since you got it :pavarotti:

Hilarious thing is that you're playing Vampire Survivors on you RTX 3090 PC, instead of any PS5 exclusives that you still have yet to play :mroff: 

vampire-survivors.jpg

LMFAO and this little fucker tries to criticize what others play LOL, nope not happening No Way Smh GIF by MOODMAN

LOL, little napolean is running to look at my Steam account @Goukosan:kaz:

so in other words.........the game looks like what the AVERAGE game you play on your PC every week.  except it probably runs slower on your lesser PC.

what was your list that you were playing?

• The Legend of Bumbo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhQHs0qynX-LFYnsZMZ34

This is a phone game, right?

• Sonic Origins :kaz:
  • TMNT: Shredder's Revenge :kaz:I got tired by stage 6 because they were just doing general New York back alleys over and over.

Thank goodness for games that get co-developed for Playstation, or else you'd have nothing.

5 hours ago, Remij said:

vampire-survivors.jpg

To be fair, that game is super fun and addicting. I have like 20 hours into it.  :ben:  

12 hours ago, Ramza said:

To be fair, that game is super fun and addicting. I have like 20 hours into it.  :ben:  

yeah, its my friend that i play co-op games that showed me the game when I was hanging out at his place last weekend. I had actually helped him build his computer, and this was the game he wanted to try out on it. So I tried it out, and it had that immediately Cookie Counter type of addicting quality.

So I found it on Steam for $3, and bought it.

Also reminded me of my phone versions of You Must Build a Boat, so it reminded me to go back to play that as well.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

yeah, its my friend that i play co-op games that showed me the game when I was hanging out at his place last weekend. I had actually helped him build his computer, and this was the game he wanted to try out on it. So I tried it out, and it had that immediately Cookie Counter type of addicting quality.

So I found it on Steam for $3, and bought it.

Also reminded me of my phone versions of You Must Build a Boat, so it reminded me to go back to play that as well.

And you're playing that instead of any banger on Playstation :tom: 

Jehypocrite :rofl: 

bubu my frwen! :tear2: