Digital Foundry - Xenoblade blade 3 tech Analysis.

18 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL, little napolean is running to look at my Steam account @Goukosan:kaz:

so in other words.........the game looks like what the AVERAGE game you play on your PC every week.  except it probably runs slower on your lesser PC.

what was your list that you were playing?

• The Legend of Bumbo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhQHs0qynX-LFYnsZMZ34

This is a phone game, right?

• Sonic Origins :kaz:
  • TMNT: Shredder's Revenge :kaz:I got tired by stage 6 because they were just doing general New York back alleys over and over.

Thank goodness for games that get co-developed for Playstation, or else you'd have nothing.

You don't see me talking down to people about the games they're playing... do you?

You don't see me talking about AAA PS exclusives and how amazing they are and that all PC games suck in comparison... do you?

You're the one with the PS5... and you have Demon's Souls, Returnal, GT7, and Horizon Forbidden West sitting around.... not being played...... while you're all over that $3 PC game instead :drake: 

What a massive hypocrite.   The entire forum knows you're a fake ass bitch.  Vampire Survivors is probably all you can play on your OLD PC... because your nephew is using his new one.. with the 3090 :tom: 

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bubu Remi stop!  

Here are the real bullet points   Actual res docked 540p actual res portable Sub-SD Framerate generally 30fps while nothing is happening.  When things are happening drops to low 20

Jerry-go-down 🤣

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Remij said:

You don't see me talking down to people about the games they're playing... do you?

yeah, you just did with me and Vampire Survivors :kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz:

Dumbass lost his own argument within his first sentence.:lawl::lawl:

25 minutes ago, JonbX said:

LMFAO Jerry does not own a PC or PS5. He probably has a base XB1 and his old 970. Nobody spends 1000s on hardware to not use it.

You did with sony and nintendo hardware throughout the past decade.

and with Xbox hardware..............but that wasn't your fault because it was mostly the fault of the Xbox having no games.

:tom:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

You did with sony and nintendo hardware throughout the past decade.

and with Xbox hardware..............but that wasn't your fault because it was mostly the fault of the Xbox having no games.

Ive played games on all the platforms i own. I always talk about what games im playing. Thats cause, unlike you, i play games.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You're the example retard... I'm doing to you what you do to others to prove how much of a hypocrite you are :tom: 

8 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Ive played games on all the platforms i own. I always talk about what games im playing. Thats cause, unlike you, i play games.

Xbox has no games... but Jerky subscribed to GamePass and played some Xbox games for sure.. 

With his nephew :] 

Just now, Remij said:

Xbox has no games... but Jerky subscribed to GamePass and played some Xbox games for sure.. 

With his nephew :] 

He plays gamepass the most. I wonder why 😂

1 hour ago, Remij said:

What sheep besides Gouko are there?

Jerky ain't a sheep...lmfao you KNOW he ain't playing this shit :rofl: 

I just bought it. Im pretty sure i've gotten more switch games this year than any of the 'sheep' on this forum :| 

oh man, they're nuthugging each other, to try and get through their meltdowns.

11 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Ive played games on all the platforms i own. I always talk about what games im playing.

No, you pretty bought Nintendo and Sony products to say you "tried" a game on it, and that its terrible.

You literally bought hardware so that you could come on this forum to try and bash Sony and Nintendo

think about how pathetic that is.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're the example retard...

No.

You literally lost your argument in the first sentence.

You're not gonna be able to laugh out of this.

You lost.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Xbox has no games... but Jerky subscribed to GamePass

Oh man, he's really pissed.

And I've even proven to him how I have xCloud Beta to play those games that I played.

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

He plays gamepass the most. I wonder why 😂

because you're both wrong.

see, that explains things rather easily. LOL

I played a shit ton of games on all the platforms i owned. Thats why i bought them. They serve a purpose. For you , they dont. Thats why you lie about buying them. Its clear, you dont. 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

oh man, they're nuthugging each other, to try and get through their meltdowns.

No, you pretty bought Nintendo and Sony products to say you "tried" a game on it, and that its terrible.

You literally bought hardware so that you could come on this forum to try and bash Sony and Nintendo

No.

You literally lost your argument in the first sentence.

You're not gonna be able to laugh out of this.

You lost.

Oh man, he's really pissed.

And I've even proven to him how I have xCloud Beta to play those games that I played.

because you're both wrong.

see, that explains things rather easily. LOL

Jernobyl melting down hard

LMFAO if he thinks anyone is reading his jumbled bullshit :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Jernobyl melting down hard

LMFAO if he thinks anyone is reading his jumbled bullshit :rofl: 

LOL he's projecting hard.

and apparently, he's too angry to see straight, and thinks two sentence responses is "jumbled"

:tom: I got this bitch mad.

3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I played a shit ton of games on all the platforms i owned. Thats why i bought them

No

you clearly bought Nintendo and Sony products to bash their games.

.............and how pathetic a 30 year old man was doing that 12-14 years ago. Like you were.

Just now, jehurey said:

No

.............and how pathetic a 30 year old man was doing that 12-14 years ago. Like you were.

This is hilarious... coming from the guy that bought a Quest 2... to bash the games...

and a 3090 for his PC... to bash PC performance :rofl: 

Think of how fucking pathetic and hypocritical that is... (the ENTIRE FORUM sees it and knows it dude) :tom: 

LOL he's projecting hard.

and apparently, he's too angry to see straight, and thinks two sentence responses is "jumbled"

:tom: I got this bitch mad.

No

lmao you are retarded

Just now, Remij said:

This is hilarious... coming from the guy that bought a Quest 2... to bash the games...

No, I bought a Quest 2 because it was really cheap and I knew how to get games.

And then I spoke to @Ramza to talk about which games were fun and interesting to play.

I'm not bashing the Quest 2.......I'm bashing the sorry ass state of the PC VR developer community

And as for PC gaming................you already know I bought it so that it could be the way for me to enjoy Cyberpunk 2077 as a killer app.

........and I ended up bashing the sorry as state of the PC normal-game developer community.

Gee...................you starting to notice a pattern of where I'm directing my bashing at?

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

lmao you are retarded

you actually bought Nintendo and Sony platforms, so that you could bash Nintendo and Sony games.

and you were doing that around the PS3, Nintendo DS/3DS era.

.....why would a over 30 year old person spend their time buying PS3's and DS's back in 2010, just so that they can come on an online forum and bash those games?

That's pathetic.

Imagine if they progressively got more and more pathetic 10 years later..........:dwill:

Just now, JonbX said:

Buying a PC to play one game 😂

I was locking in hardware that would be capable of playing the entire next-gen console lifecycle.

It lined up with the release of one particular game that I thought was going to be the killer app.

One PC brand new build per console lifecycle.

Many people on this forum, including your old ass.............knows that I do this.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

yeah, its my friend that i play co-op games that showed me the game when I was hanging out at his place last weekend. I had actually helped him build his computer, and this was the game he wanted to try out on it. So I tried it out, and it had that immediately Cookie Counter type of addicting quality.

So I found it on Steam for $3, and bought it.

Also reminded me of my phone versions of You Must Build a Boat, so it reminded me to go back to play that as well.

Yeah, that's a really good price point for a game like this.

I like to play it when I smoke weed because I get to use the keyboard with my left hand and I can smoke a joint with my idle right hand. :ben: 

They keep releasing new content too, it was quite popular for a while on steam. I never really played anything else similar to this, I imagine these types of games are more popular on smartphones. 

No, I bought a Quest 2 because it was really cheap and I knew how to get games.

And then I spoke to @Ramza to talk about which games were fun and interesting to play.

I'm not bashing the Quest 2.......I'm bashing the sorry ass state of the PC VR developer community

And as for PC gaming................you already know I bought it so that it could be the way for me to enjoy Cyberpunk 2077 as a killer app.

........and I ended up bashing the sorry as state of the PC normal-game developer community.

Gee...................you starting to notice a pattern of where I'm directing my bashing at?

No, you bought a Quest 2 so you could talk about VR.. and attempt to have some credibility when talking about it.  You also bought it... so you could trash it, and directly compare it to PSVR...

You didn't speak to Ramza about shit.  I laughed when I read your retarded little bitch ass posts about it :mj:  Also the fact that you were bragging and 100% fine about pirating all the games for it just added to the fact that you only bought the device to do exactly as I said... and not buy and support it.

And Jerky... nobody gives a shit what you think about VR, or PC.  LOL.  Nobody here gives a flying fuck what you think about any games either.  We all know you don't play them.  Your opinion is completely worthless on every subject in this forum... except maybe politics.

You did this with the PS5 too.  Bought one, despite waiting 3 years to buy a PS4... you HAD to have one, so you could barely play it and talk shit about Xbox from the viewpoint of "someone who has a PS5"... LOL You bought one... to brag about having something that you knew would be hard to find.

Same fucking thing with the 3090.... and here you are playing Vampire Survivors and RE4HD :tom: 

Your opinion is trash.  Literally the last person on the forum anyone would consider taking seriously... because we all see through your bullshit.

Don't be mad about it.