Digital Foundry - Xenoblade blade 3 tech Analysis.

Just now, JonbX said:

No. You post it. You disprove it.

No........its not my claim.

Its yours.

So if you can't prove your claim..........then you've lost your claim.

SO, you basically saying you can't prove it, correct?

Because if you can.............then show the proof.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bubu Remi stop!  

Here are the real bullet points   Actual res docked 540p actual res portable Sub-SD Framerate generally 30fps while nothing is happening.  When things are happening drops to low 20

Jerry-go-down 🤣

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, JonbX said:

What games currently support FSR on Xbox. You said there are 110. Name me 5.

Resident Evil Village. 

Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt. 

Flight simulator. 

Cyberpunk 2077. 

Grounded. 

Just to name a few... Its also in a bunch of PC games too... Which alas doesn't count anymore according to Sloooooowwww Jonny. 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Resident Evil Village. 

Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt. 

Flight simulator. 

Cyberpunk 2077. 

Grounded. 

Just to name a few... Its also in a bunch of PC games too... Which alas doesn't count anymore according to Sloooooowwww Jonny. 

I feel embarrassed for you sometimes. Ugh this so hard esp when you call me slow jonny. Please show where these games support FSR on Xbox.

And after you dont do that,

Please tell me the other 105 games that support FSR on Xbox ( or even 5 more , that dont )

please name my favorite games that have  FSR support on xbox

please provide me of examples of me saying that my favorite games that use FSR on Xbox run at said resolutions and not the native resolutions.

Ill check in on you later, you dumb fuck

7 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I feel embarrassed for you sometimes. Ugh this so hard esp when you call me slow jonny. Please show where these games support FSR on Xbox.

Please tell me the other 105 games that support FSR on Xbox ( or even 5 more , that dont )

please name my favorite games that have  FSR support on xbox

please provide me of examples of me saying that my favorite games that use FSR on Xbox run at said resolutions and not the native resolutions.

Ill check in on you later, you dumb fuck

Just in this thread alone you didn't even know Xbox games use FSR Sloooooowwww Jonny :drake:

Now each time you get owned you move the goal post. 

Slow Jonny - "Bbbut Switch used reconstruction.. Doesn't count.... Oh wait what you mean Xbox uses it that's not true :awww:

"Xbox doesn't use it... Prove it...  :😢

" Ohh wait they do, it's part of the Xbox SDK"

"It's not in any games I like... Oh wait it is... 

" Name 5...oh wait he named 5" :jonb:

Sloooooowwww Jonny strikes again :sabu: 

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Just in this thread alone you didn't even know Xbox games use FSR Sloooooowwww Jonny :drake:

Now each time you get owned you move the goal post. 

Slow Jonny - "Bbbut Switch used reconstruction.. Doesn't count.... Oh wait what you mean Xbox uses it that's not true :awww:

"Xbox doesn't use it... Prove it...  :😢

" Ohh wait they do, it's part of the Xbox SDK"

"It's not in any games I like... Oh wait it is... 

Name 5...oh wait he named 5...  :jonb:

Sloooooowwww Jonny strikes again. 

The link you posted was from June 22nd and it said FSR is now available to developers. You changed that into xbox having 110 games that have FSR currently.  Then the snippet you posted showed multiple games that arent even on xbox.

Why do i have to explain this? Why cant you just admit you jumped the gun, because you were mad, and admit you are wrong? And you wont prove anything because you cant. 

Every argument i am debating with you is in response to things you have said , in this very thread. Im not changing anything. Im not moving goalposts. Thats what you are doing because you were wrong and got owned.

bu bu slooooojonnnyyyy right? You're stupid as FUCK.

6 minutes ago, JonbX said:

The link you posted was from June 22nd and it said FSR is now available to developers. You changed that into xbox having 110 games that have FSR currently.  Then the snippet you posted showed multiple games that arent even on xbox.

Why do i have to explain this? Why cant you just admit you jumped the gun, because you were mad, and admit you are wrong? And you wont prove anything because you cant. 

Every argument i am debating with you is in response to things you have said , in this very thread. Im not changing anything. Im not moving goalposts. Thats what you are doing because you were wrong and got owned.

bu bu slooooojonnnyyyy right? You're stupid as FUCK.

Look at wall of text and how mad Sloooooowwww Jonny is  :jonb:

Why don't you go look forward to some Xbox first party bangers for the rest of the year.... Ohh wait :sabu:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Look at wall of text and how mad Sloooooowwww Jonny is  :jonb:

Why don't you go look forward to some Xbox first party bangers for the rest of the year.... Ohh wait :sabu:

And here we go. Same as you always do. Get owned into oblivion. Cry slow jonny after I smashed you. And change topic. Good job, Goobs!

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Gouko in this thread gouko-rounding with Jonb after he attempted to chastise me is comedy :tom: 

:umad: 

We're actually talking about this game. 

You once again were talking about Jerry's PS5/PSN shit again for the millionth time in a different thread. 

4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

And here we go. Same as you always do. Get owned into oblivion. Cry slow jonny after I smashed you. And change topic. Good job, Goobs!

I already provided the information you ignorant doofus and look at how maaad you got because I proved you wrong multiple times. 

Your dumbass had no idea FSR was part of the Xbox SDK and is used games. 

Sloooooowwww fucking Jonny never fails to be a dumbass :drake:

You once again were talking about Jerry's PS5/PSN shit again for the millionth time in a different thread. 

We arent talking about the game. Im owning the shit out of you while watching you fast type slow jonny over and over after getting destroyed.

he actually did it again.

in a thread that HE CREATED

I'm not exaggerating.

Remij literally derails Remij-created threads to go on Remierry-go-rounds and talk about just me, personally.

Its already happened several times.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

I already provided the information you ignorant doofus and look at how maaad you got because I proved you wrong multiple times. 

Your dumbass had no idea FSR was part of the Xbox SDK and is used games. 

Sloooooowwww fucking Jonny never fails to be a dumbass :drake:

You provided NO information.  You provided links to a website that did not agree with what you were posting. You realized that and then backed out of every other argument because you couldnt prove anything. You couldnt prove it because you were wrong. Now type slow jonny again some more, DUMBO 😆