Why did nobody tell me that Dishonored 2 was amazing?

I played some of the first game and it was just ok quit during one of the later missions that was annoying. But DH2, damn this game is a massive improvement over the first. 

18 hours ago, JonbX said:

I dont like Prey i tried it like 3 times and couldnt get into it.

It's hard to get into, tbh. And the first few hours are the hardest. 

5 hours ago, Ramza said:

It's hard to get into, tbh. And the first few hours are the hardest. 

Maybe ill try it again soon. I didnt like the DH games when i first tried them either

58 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Superb game and gets better further in too. Has one of the coolest level designs in any game ever made too. 

Yep the level design is great.

both are amazing games, i actually played the 2nd one like rambo and I had a lot of fun :D  that shapeshift crawling skill and increased assassinations was such a cool skill, walk up to them, grab em, launch em in the air and then cut them in half :dead: 

I played a couple hours of Prey. I mean its ok i guess. It has a lot of similarities to DH. Its just not as good tho. So far the environments are boring. The gameplay feels like an old PC game and the enemies have been boring af. Its not as fun to explore. Ill give it some more time but idk if ill stick with it.

3 hours ago, kaz said:

both are amazing games, i actually played the 2nd one like rambo and I had a lot of fun :D  that shapeshift crawling skill and increased assassinations was such a cool skill, walk up to them, grab em, launch em in the air and then cut them in half :dead: 

I am definitely not going the stealthy route.

2 hours ago, JonbX said:

I played a couple hours of Prey. I mean its ok i guess. It has a lot of similarities to DH. Its just not as good tho. So far the environments are boring. The gameplay feels like an old PC game and the enemies have been boring af. Its not as fun to explore. Ill give it some more time but idk if ill stick with it.

I have no idea why people mention Prey in this thread. It has nothing in common with dishonored. Prey is like a more focused RPG-Bioshock.

The game owns tho, if it doesn't grab you from the start you should just drop it, it will not change. 

Im actually really digging Prey now but i got the antigrav level and that shit is awful. Hopefully there isnt a ton more like that. Im on chapter 6 of DH2 so hopefully i knock that out over the weekend.

2 hours ago, JonbX said:

Im actually really digging Prey now but i got the antigrav level and that shit is awful. Hopefully there isnt a ton more like that. Im on chapter 6 of DH2 so hopefully i knock that out over the weekend.

dude i hated the gravity shit as well it will happen a few more times, but it's actually also one of the good parts about this game because you can travel outside and enter any part of the station. 

but if you made it that far and enjoyed it just keep going. read everything and listen to the calls. the games lore is amazing and the ending is amazing as, a well earned pay off

Edited by kaz
16 hours ago, JonbX said:

Escaping the power plant is quite possibly one of the worst levels ive ever played in video games period. Ive had enough of Prey lmao.

didn't have any issues with that part, you are pretty far- the ending was awesome and worth it. looks like you rushed through the game, did you read anything? lol