A tale of two subscription services….

:mj:

B39E768F-B79E-455C-B4B4-C6C6E5E5914E.jpeg

D75FC4A3-A6E0-476E-9268-7EA398583E8D.jpeg

:mroff: WTF is MS doing? They aren’t even trying anymore.

This is just the basic PS Plus. PS Plus Extra and Premium are getting all the Yakuza games. Yea, I know GameAss had Yakuza games a while ago and is getting 3 of them to return this month but PS Plus Extra has literally all of them right now and it costs less money a year than GP.

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Games with Gold vs Basic PS Plus. Games with Gold is dogshit and MS needs to put it out of its misery :sabu:

Soda Drinker Pro? :kaz: 

That's like some Steam ass shovelware level game... :D   I mean on Steam it's understandable since anyone can put games on Steam... but on a curated closed platform like a console....LOL wtf :hest: 

OMFG look at this screenshot :lawl: 

140418101901-soda-drinker-pro-screenshot

Edited by Remij
  • Haha 1
  • dead 1
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

I had to make sure I wasn't hallucinating when I saw Soda Drinker Pro. That game was literally created as a joke and its somehow leading the Games with Gold lineup :D :D :D 

I'd never even heard of it... but you could just tell from the image that it's a fucking joke :tom: 

I looked at some screens and almost died :D   How the fuck do you allow that on your platform at all if it's not an open platform?  

They should be ashamed really.. lmao

• Haha 1

Summary: Soda Drinker Pro mixes the accuracy of Microsoft Flight Simulator with the soda of soda, leaving the player no longer thirsty and trapped in a beautiful world where they can experience every aspect of soda.

Tightly engineered controls allow the player to decide when to bring the soda cup to mouth, and when to sip.

Soda Drinker Pro even gives the player the much-anticipated ability to walk to the top of a hill and drink a soda at whatever speed they wish.
Anything is possible in soda drinker pro, and soda is possible

:D :D :D :D 

I can't :snoop: 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

It is funny MS listed 59.99 for Soda Drinker Pro when it’s only $4.99 on Xbox now LOL

:mj: 

What a deal!  MS breaking out the wallet to get the real gems on GwG!

:mickeyj: 

• dead 1
4 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Ever since Gamepass, MS stopped giving a fuck about Games for Gold.

Ever since GamePass, MS stopped giving a fuck about anything related to gaming, period. Their first party output is stagnant AF for years and the excuse is GamePass. Sony is still releasing quality AAA games and maintaining PS Plus basic and Extra/Premium. 

MS has no excuse for this kind of bullshit lineup other than their lack of respect for their customers.

6 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Ever since Gamepass, MS stopped giving a fuck about Games for Gold.

You probably think this is some kind of defence but it's just typical Microsoft greed.

You used to get free games with Gold, now you get the literal bottom of the barrel until you add a GP subscription to your XBL subscription. This is why Microsoft sucks and I will never support them, they exist only to exploit others - and they have an easy team with all the xretards like you, jenb and all the others with below a average IQ.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

You probably think this is some kind of defence but it's just typical Microsoft greed.

You used to get free games with Gold, now you get the literal bottom of the barrel until you add a GP subscription to your XBL subscription. This is why Microsoft sucks and I will never support them, they exist only to exploit others - and they have an easy team with all the xretards like you, jenb and all the others with below a average IQ.

I am not a fanboy of any company.

I am just telling you what it is.

MS stopped caring about GFG because they wanted everyone to push for Gamepass Ultimate.

You know it is a good service, because Sony is doing the same thing except they don't have such a strong gaming catalogue.

I am getting a PS5 so I don't know where are you getting your argument from.

30 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

I am not a fanboy of any company.

I am just telling you what it is.

MS stopped caring about GFG because they wanted everyone to push for Gamepass Ultimate.

You know it is a good service, because Sony is doing the same thing except they don't have such a strong gaming catalogue.

I am getting a PS5 so I don't know where are you getting your argument from.

You were creaming your little lemming pants at the thoight of microsoft buying up most of the industry.

• dead 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Soda Drinker Pro? :kaz: 

That's like some Steam ass shovelware level game... :D   I mean on Steam it's understandable since anyone can put games on Steam... but on a curated closed platform like a console....LOL wtf :hest: 

OMFG look at this screenshot :lawl: 

140418101901-soda-drinker-pro-screenshot

Best deal in gaming, cream of the crop lineup that shows the power of X. 

• Haha 1