dancer gets crushed by monitor during show.

are those a whole bunch of 50 inch lcd screens that get assembled together?

so, even though LCD tvs only weigh like 10-15 pounds, if you combine like 20 of them, that's still several hundreds pounds worth of LCD screen falling on you.

it was in China, so I doubt there's many regulations for safety and quality.  That's why we have such things here, to double-check.

i usually try to avoid those death scenes especially if its just a link but i couldn't help myself and play the vid remij posted and I haveto say it was mild

the guy died i'm sure but whatever. china and safety lol 

18 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I think  I have watched this like 50 times. Sadly, this isn’t even that bad considering the raw news footage I get. 

There's a video going around of a Russian piece of shit castrating a Ukrainian PoW with a boxcutter if you want to see some fucked up shit. I actually still feel queasy from watching it :mjcry:

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

There's a video going around of a Russian piece of shit castrating a Ukrainian PoW with a boxcutter if you want to see some fucked up shit. I actually still feel queasy from watching it :mjcry:

Eh I’m good. I’ve seen lots of vids like that back in the mid 2000s. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Ramza said:

Why the fuck do I find this hilarious? I'm going to hell for sure. 

Ha I lol’d in real life when I watched the vid the first 10 times. The monitor gets a 10/10 for landing “dead” center of that dude. Amazing choreography! 

So, I’ll be going to hell with ya lol. 

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, Twinblade said:

man i didn't even want to read that... I don't understand how people have no morals or empathy at all, how the fuck can anyone do this, I hope they catch him and torture him to death lol, any human rights revoked in my opinion even in war

• Like 1

I saw a video once of a regular body shop that those rolling garage doors that you pull up and down.

Those are spring loaded.

And if you move those doors a little, you can activate the spring-loading mechanism to cause it to fall down, very quickly.

It hit a guy right on top of his head, and it killed him.

overheaddoor.jpg

especially in buildings where those door openings are like 20 ft high, this about how fast that door would be sliding down the moment it got to your head.

if you go take your car to an oil change, or some other shop, do not stand under those things.

Edited by jehurey
  • Sad 1

i had to watch the og video a few more times and I just can't shake that final destination feeling. The impact was so precise it's kinda  scary. RIP 

• Haha 1
  • aitch 1
8 minutes ago, kaz said:

i had to watch the og video a few more times and I just can't shake that final destination feeling. The impact was so precise it's kinda  scary. RIP 

Yea, it's fucked up huh.

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, kaz said:

It’s performance art :wow2:

• Haha 1