Eurogamer: Xbox "encouraged" console wars to drive competition, former exec says

3 minutes ago, kaz said:

what I don't get is why "Firepower" keeps upvoting jerry and siding with him. Looks like alt activity to me but even if not just why???? 

dude upvoted him a  few thousand times :D  jesus

He's on his dick hard... just to try to get at me :shake: 

Upvoting clearly stupid retarded posts by Jerky... and quoting him "durrr you lawst!"  simply because I'm saying 360 lead PS3 :rofl: 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Peter Moore owned, had a good sense for games. He made some great exclusivity deals for the Dreamcast and original Xbox.

And that's the thing. Sony and Nintendo knowing that Peter Moore was a formidable opponent is what helped make them better.   Phil Spencer is just coming up lame.   And as cool as

My nikka Moore is still upset https://venturebeat.com/2021/11/22/peter-moore-is-still-angry-about-sony-fuding-the-dreamcast/        

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

You’re still mad about me destroying you last week?

:mjgrin: Are you gonna come in here again claim again that I’m an alt of some long gone forum member who haunts you your dreams? I give a lot of ppl upvotes when they make sense here not just Jerry. I’ve even given Lemij upvotes the few times he has made good sense with his arguments on this forum.

You upvote when anyone says anything bad about Xbox.

That's literally the only requirement. 

You can say the dumbest shit and be completely wrong, but you'll upvote it if it's negative against Xbox or positive for PS.

It's funny because you guys do it because you think it helps you "win" an argument. :hest: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Upvoting clearly stupid retarded posts by Jerky... and quoting him "durrr you lawst!"  simply because I'm saying 360 lead PS3 :rofl: 

Damn, he’s having another meltdown. Calm down Lemij, there’s no secret conspiracy to get you upset, you’re just an idiot and I’m laughing at Jerry’s posts owning you. You have no argument in this thread, you lost everything :sabu:

:mj:Are you gonna pretend now that I don’t give you upvotes in other threads?

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

You’re still mad about me destroying you last week?

:mjgrin: Are you gonna come in here again to claim that I’m an alt of some long gone forum member who haunts you in your dreams? I give a lot of ppl upvotes when they make sense here not just Jerry. I’ve even given Lemij upvotes the few times he has made good sense with his arguments on this forum.

I have no idea what you talking about "destroying" me last week and I don't care, I come here sparsely to talk about games not to act like a bitch. 

I have no clue who you are but you kept siding with jerry an awful lot, I don't care, I hate xbox too, but you make some idiotic statements like hermsmells can't play console exclusives and such.  :mjgrin: 

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Damn, he’s having another meltdown. Calm down Lemij, there’s no secret conspiracy to get you upset, you’re just an idiot and I’m laughing at Jerry’s posts owning you. You have no argument in this thread, you lost everything :sabu:

:mj:Are you gonna pretend now that I don’t give you upvotes in other threads?

LOL you're doing it again.. he's trying anyway :tom: 

Xbox hating post?  ... free like from DickSuckingpower.  He's owning you Rem! :mj: 

Edited by Remij
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

You upvote when anyone says anything bad about Xbox.

That's literally the only requirement. 

You can say the dumbest shit and be completely wrong, but you'll upvote it if it's negative against Xbox or positive for PS.

It's funny because you guys do it because you think it helps you "win" an argument. :hest: 

So are you gonna lie now and say that you’ve said bad things about Xbox? Everyone knows you can’t say anything bad about MS or Phil, stop pretending to be neutral you clown :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER
5 minutes ago, Remij said:

yea i get that, i just wonder why they would team up. and why they get so salty 

Just now, kaz said:

yea i get that, i just wonder why they would team up. and why they get so salty 

Purely because Xbox lmfao.

Jerky has his little cheerleader and it helps them both feel like they've won something. :hest: 

1 minute ago, kaz said:

I have no idea what you talking about "destroying" me last week and I don't care, I come here sparsely to talk about games not to act like a bitch. 

I have no clue who you are but you kept siding with jerry an awful lot, I don't care, I hate xbox too, but you make some idiotic statements like hermsmells can't play console exclusives and such.  :mjgrin: 

:drake: So you’re still salty AF about last week.

Not everyone is an alt like you clowns. This place has like 5 posters who post here on the regular. There’s no need for alts on an empty forum like this :qbad:

:mroff: You can take off the tinfoil hat you clown.

AAAA90E3-6D67-4070-A1AA-850F330BCC22.jpeg

I mean xbox deserves all the backlash but I don't get why this is such an important deal to still talk about like it matters

you guys should really stop, I know its jerry's fault for his obnoxious behavior but you guys should try to ignore it

1 minute ago, kaz said:

we should all calm down

you guys keep arguing over nothing :mjgrin: 

hey thanks for giving Lemij that breather........we could all tell that he really needed it.

you such a good lackey for helping him in these situations.

GOOD ON YOU! thumbs-up-well-done.gif

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Jerky has his little cheerleader and it helps them both feel like they've won something. :hest: 

LOL he tries so hard to sell people on the idea that people are threatened or hurt by............the XBox

:tom:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you notice lemij would rather talk and whine about anything else...................except the topic that he's continually losing?

I notice :reg:

I noticed how is continuously dodging the topic because he knows he’s already lost it :hest:

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

I noticed how is continuously dodging the topic because he knows he’s already lost it :hest:

I also like how Kaz think WE ARE STARTING these things.............when he's the one who goes out of his way to claim lies.

:yeshrug:

the fuck is this firepower guy talkin about. i rarely post here anymore. maybe stop being gay and post some actual gamey stuff. jesus

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Newsflash: Despite your delusions and mental gymnastics, Xbox is still last place for the last 20 years running :mickeyj:

:hest: Nobody has to do any damage control here because MS keeps owning themselves.

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Yea!  I should have said something bad about Xbox, then you'd have liked it and not sucked Jerky's dick this entire time I've been pummeling his face :sabu: