Eurogamer: Xbox "encouraged" console wars to drive competition, former exec says

1 minute ago, kaz said:

i don't care, keep going forever then. a neverending jerry-go-around. enjoy! :leo:

Bye then :mj:

WTF? You’re the one inserting yourself into an argument that doesn’t concern you and now you’re bitching about it? Fuck off then, nobody called you :drake:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Peter Moore owned, had a good sense for games. He made some great exclusivity deals for the Dreamcast and original Xbox.

And that's the thing. Sony and Nintendo knowing that Peter Moore was a formidable opponent is what helped make them better.   Phil Spencer is just coming up lame.   And as cool as

My nikka Moore is still upset https://venturebeat.com/2021/11/22/peter-moore-is-still-angry-about-sony-fuding-the-dreamcast/        

kaz came in here because he's what I called "Standard Issue Burthurt"

Y'know, like a common-level of butthurt he has against me.

So he tries to help out Lemij...........but, he also knows he's not actually stupid or desperate enough to defend Xbox, and Lemij's claims regarding Xbox are even stupider and desperate than the average lemming.

So he could only do so much.

Sorry Lemij.................you're gonna have to go back to losing your arguments again.:yeshrug:

• Haha 1

It's funny how the two idiots with Xbox and Phil Spencer literally seared into their brains... are both cheerleading each other and claiming they've won an argument :hest: 

LOL Jerky and Powie 

cheerleaders-stunt.gif

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's funny how the two idiots with Xbox and Phil Spencer literally seared into their brains... are both cheerleading each other and claiming they've won an argument :hest: 

LOL Jerky and Powie 

he's trying so hard to run away from the argument that he knows he can't win.

he would rather derail the thread into any other direction.

its not workin' bud.............we caught you basically the MOMENT you attempted it.

:drake:

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL Jerky and Powie 

cheerleaders-stunt.gif

:mj: He’s now desperately shifting focus away from the argument he completely lost to avoid further embarrassment.

:cruise: What does the GIF do to help your argument that 360 wasn’t last place during the 7th gen?

A221C812-DE5A-4DD9-8DFA-DD5E55828C7D.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Geese 1
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: He’s now desperately shifting focus away from the argument he completely lost to avoid further embarrassment.

:cruise: What does the GIF do to help your argument that 360 wasn’t last place during the 7th gen?

BrokenGranularEyas-size_restricted.gif

You tried :tom: 

• Haha 1
Just now, Remij said:

That was his big finale :rofl: 

Poor guy melting down again on another friday night................this bitch done broke:reg:

all because he tried to lie about Xbox's success.

And he tried to lie about Xbox 360 not being financially supported

And because he relied on others to help him............and he's the one left holding the bag, again:hest:

• NPC 1
1 minute ago, Remij said:

:lawl: 

Poor guy is trying to project what he was hoping for throughout the night.

............as everybody left him because they're not as desperate as him

:tom:let that sink in for a moment.

• NPC 1

I don't get this scenario that's all. @FIREPOWER being new and supporting jerry. we all hate xbox we laugh at your posts why you feel the need to team up with jerry of all people?

nobody, legit nobody gives a shit about your circle jerk, it's 100% exclusive to you, everyone else talks about games they play or tv/movies they watch.

and lastly I'm on no ones side, I even call him Lemij still if I see fit. 

what has SW become :snoop:  

6 minutes ago, kaz said:

I don't get this scenario that's all. @FIREPOWER being new and supporting jerry. we all hate xbox we laugh at your posts why you feel the need to team up with jerry of all people?

nobody, legit nobody gives a shit about your circle jerk, it's 100% exclusive to you, everyone else talks about games they play or tv/movies they watch.

I’m not on anyones side either, I give upvotes to literally everyone on this forum. I’ve probably even given you a few upvotes over the time I’ve been here. You don’t need to come in here to defend your boyfriend Lemij, he was doing okay despite not making sense with his arguments.

Next time stick to your own shit, you had zero reasons to defend Lemij and yet you did, in an argument that supposedly had nothing to do with you, you decided to be Captain save a ho’ to Lemij. Think about that for a moment before you come in here spouting some bullshit. I don’t get involved in arguments I’m not interested in on this forum, you need to ask yourself why you felt the need to save Lemij. Lemij can defend himself, he doesn’t need you fighting for his honor :drake:

Edited by FIREPOWER
7 minutes ago, kaz said:

I’m not on anyone’s side either, I give upvotes to literally everyone on this forum. I’ve probably even given you a few upvotes over the time I’ve been here. You don’t need to come in here to defend your boyfriend Lemij, he was doing okay despite not making sense with his arguments.

Next time stick to your own shit, you had zero reasons to defend Lemij and yet you did, in an argument that supposedly had nothing to do with you, you decided to be Captain save a ho’ to Lemij. Think about that for a moment before you come in here spouting some bullshit. I don’t get involved in arguments I’m not interested in on this forum, you need to ask yourself why you felt the need to save Lemij. Lemij can defend himself, he doesn’t need you fighting for his honor :drake:

Edited by FIREPOWER

nobody cares about your little upvotes, man. can please just start talking about games or other media like the rest of us?

otherwise you are just be another jerry, proviking shit all the time. I get it your schtick is to hate xbox with funny pics like copium and im on your side but why the fuck this obsession about remij?

SW turned to shit a long time ago, nobody blames you for it but you are like jerry making it worse every moment. jesus. 

Edited by kaz
9 minutes ago, kaz said:

nobody cares about your little upvotes, man. can please just start talking about games or other media like the rest of us?

otherwise you are just be another jerry, proviking shit all the time. I get it your schtick is to hate xbox with funny pics like copium and im on your side but why the fuck this obsession about remij?

I’ve discussed games many times and this thread I created was a gaming  discussion around a news topic. You don’t get to tell other people what to talk about here. Do you own the forum? Are you a mod? No? Then STFU.

What was going on this thread was the usual system wars banter. If you’re too sensitive for console wars on a forum called system wars then there are other places you can be. Why the fuck would you be concerned about arguments on a forum called “system wars”? Shit isn’t that serious, lighten up. I don’t bare any real animosity towards Lemij or anyone here. You need to calm down and stop trying to moderate normal system wars banter :mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 hours ago, kaz said:

Isn't that guy simply Bodycount, who stopped being a lemming when Xbox failed so hard after Xbox One X had no games?

He's not new.

Yeah they can't say shit now because they will get laughed at, xbox had nothing going for it. One of those cocksuckers (Albert P) comes out on twitter and neogaf/retardera to shill xbox every gen though with lies promising the best multiplats and then disappearing when it doesn't pan out.

Moore was a cocksucker too

Vile human garbage and a rat faced bastard. I remember RROD after RROD after RROD and this fuck comes out with "you know things break", I don't know what the fuck he's referring to about fixing it because the hardware issues only stopped once the Slim came out and the majority of xbox owners were left with a ticking time bomb that would break eventually it was just a matter of time. Those things were coming back from the repair centre with a shorter lifespan than when they went in. I remember they sent me a "repaired" 360 and it only lasted 2 weeks :|

• Upvote 1