Why nobody posting Sony's FY22 Q1 results?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

oh my god.

I'm screenshotting that before he attempts to delete it.

I now have more receipts

You’ve really damaged him Jerry. He’s bringing up your name in every thread now.

:hest: What did you do to cause so much emotional damage within him?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Making up numbers for Xbox out of thin air because MS is too chicken shit to release them PS5 still sold out and XSS widely available and still losing.   Also, Slimepass would be LUCK

You mad? What are you gonna do about it? It’s sold out everywhere unlike your LBox.    

Posted Images

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

You’ve really damaged him Jerry. He’s bringing up your name in every thread now.

:hest: What did you do to cause so much emotional damage within him?

LOL was this the one that helped you feel better?

Here's your prize

il_300x300.3901682907_5agy.jpg

:omglol: 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL was this the one that helped you feel better?

Here's your prize

il_300x300.3901682907_5agy.jpg

:omglol: 

:dame:Why do you have this sort of picture saved on your phone dude? Is there something you wanna tell us?

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:dame:Why do you have this sort of picture saved on your phone dude? Is there something you wanna tell us?

I'm telling you YOU'RE the reason why he's called "Jerky" :mj: :lawl: 

14 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm telling you YOU'RE the reason why he's called "Jerky" :mj: :lawl: 

You can’t recover from that one man. Don’t even try and joke your way out of this L.

You’re the one keeping a statue of a giant dick on your phone here :hest:

:sam: WTF dude, get some help. You must be some kind of sexual deviant.  :mj: What normal straight guy keeps shit like this on their phone?

Edited by FIREPOWER
15 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

You can’t recover from that one man. Don’t even try and joke your way out of this L.

You’re the one keeping a statue of a giant dick on your phone here :hest:

:sam: WTF dude, get some help. You must be some kind of sexual deviant.  :mj: What normal straight guy keeps shit like this on their phone?

Lame dude..  Try a new angle. :pffft:

2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

You can’t recover from that one man.

............its been three years.

that's when I broke him.

He doesn't get butthurt, multiple times.

Its just been one long, ongoing, three-year butthurt

i'm not kidding, either.

Imagine the desperation you must feel to pretend PS5 hasn't had supply problems. Still I'm not sure what thw ownage is here exactly?

"Only 6m more"

"You're only beating us by 6m"

Imagine if this was the 400m race at the Olympics, and the bitch who came in second started laughing

"You only beat me by 6 seconds :biggrin: owned!!"

Yeah well you still lost dumb fuck :kaz:

Edited by TLHBO
  • dead 1
5 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Imagine the desperation you must feel to pretend PS5 hasn't had supply problems. Still I'm not sure what thw ownage is here exactly?

"Only 6m more"

"You're only beating us by 6m"

Imagine if this was the 400m race at the Olympics, and the bitch who came in second started laughing

"You only beat me by 6 seconds :biggrin: owned!!"

Yeah well you still lost dumb fuck :kaz:

It is ownage... because cows thought that it would be outselling Xbox at least 2:1 by now :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

It is ownage... because cows thought that it would be outselling Xbox at least 2:1 by now :lawl: 

Is this how you were to the bullies at school?

"You kicked my ass but you didn't kick it as hard as you expected to! You only gave me one black eye lol owned!"

• dead 1
Just now, TLHBO said:

Is this how you were to the bullies at school?

"You kicked my ass but you didn't kick it as hard as you expected to! You only gave me one black eye lol owned!"

No.  Specifically to dumbasses who were wrong on System Wars.

Why are you acting like as if Sony wasn't supposed to be ahead at least 2:1 by now?

Just now, Remij said:

No.  Specifically to dumbasses who were wrong on System Wars.

Why are you acting like as if Sony wasn't supposed to be ahead at least 2:1 by now?

What does it matter? Ps5 has been hit way harder than xbox with supply problems and in the end it's still ahead.

I guess if you're on #teamMS you have to take a win wherever you can find one?

End of the day you're still stuck with nothing but Forza every year :reg:

Forza rehashes and only being outsold by 6 milliom :aitch: Everything is coming up Xbox

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

What does it matter? Ps5 has been hit way harder than xbox with supply problems and in the end it's still ahead.

It only matters if you're butthurt that I'm speaking the truth..

You thought it would be more... but it isn't.

Cry all you want about supply problems.... it is what it is.

30 minutes ago, Remij said:

It only matters if you're butthurt that I'm speaking the truth..

You thought it would be more... but it isn't.

Cry all you want about supply problems.... it is what it is.

Yes it is what it is, Xbox is losing in both sales and games and strangely you're trying to turn this into a win...

Spoiler alert: it isn't :reg:

Few things.. 

Revenue was basically flat with that 2% drop with means hardware, software and services performance was consistent. 

The 31% profit drop while staying flat in revenue is obviously the acquisitions.  If both saw significant drops then you would have been able to safely say their performance dropped. 

Sony is still forecasting selling 18 million this fiscal year, which means they're expecting to produce almost 16 million systems over the next 9 months. 

And lastly, where did that made up 16 million for Xbox come from?  Lemmings hopes and dreams:drake:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Like 1

This is why I can’t take lemshits seriously at all.

Xbox is getting fucking raped out here for the last decade, in every way possible, and their excuse is that they aren’t getting raped as hard as they initially thought lol.

:cruise:WTF is that supposed to mean? Xbox is getting destroyed by a console with supply issues that’s never available in stores and somehow lems are trying to spin this into a win for Xbox lol.

Even if you ignore sales and focus on games only, the situation is even worse. MS have released only 2 AAA games this gen with Forza and Halo Midfinite. Halo is a fucking joke and a meme and completely died after 6 months. Forza is a bi-yearly rehash racing game. They have absolutely nothing this gen but old bargain bin games that MS is selling to them on a cheap rental service. MS isn’t even bothering to supply them with AAA first part games on the service like they promised. Their entire 2022 got delayed and this is after their entire launch lineup got delayed a year as well :mj:.

:hest: All of this would be terrible by itself if Xbox wasn’t already going through years of droughts that started during the tail end of the 360 gen. Now it’s just beyond pathetic. The excuse during the XB1 gen was that MS didn’t have studios and that they were saving their ammo for this gen. Now they’ve bought all the studios in the world and 2 major publishers and Xbox still fucking sucks ass and still has no games. :RISITAS:What’s the excuse now?

Gaming media, astroturfers on Twitter/forums, and fanboys keep making excuses for Xbox, and every year Xbox’s situation keeps getting worse. You idiots don’t realize you are the reason Xbox sucks ass. While you guys completely ignore Xbox’s dire situation and make excuses for Phil and the retards at Redmond, Xbox is literally decaying in front of your eyes :mickeyj:

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Haha 1