Why nobody posting Sony's FY22 Q1 results?

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

There is no win for xbox and you know it, that's why you're trolling so hard right now, because there isn't a single good reason to own an xbox and xbox has nothing going for it.

Imagine being this butthurt about Xbox that you create lemmings and argue with them and they dont even own Xbox LOL

• dead 1
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Making up numbers for Xbox out of thin air because MS is too chicken shit to release them PS5 still sold out and XSS widely available and still losing.   Also, Slimepass would be LUCK

You mad? What are you gonna do about it? It’s sold out everywhere unlike your LBox.    

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Imagine being this butthurt about Xbox that you create lemmings and argue with them and they dont even own Xbox LOL

That's the hilarious thing about it all.

I'm a fake hermit who begs for PS games... but I apparently also own a PS5...

I'm a real hermit who's forced to wait for PS games, and have no choice in the matter... despite again apparently owning a PS5..

I'm also a lemming who hides behind PC.... despite not owning an Xbox..

These clowns literally throw whatever they can against the wall and hope something sticks to suit their narrative and that another one comes into a thread and backs them up.  That's why like in the meme they posted I'm literally celebrating and laughing and they're standing there like... wtf?  We're supposed to be the winnarz :tear2: 

:hest: 

16 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm a real hermit who's forced to wait for PS games, and have no choice in the matter... despite again apparently owning a PS5..

These clowns literally throw whatever they can against the wall and hope something sticks to suit their narrative and that another one comes into a thread and backs them up.  That's why like in the meme they posted I'm literally celebrating and laughing and they're standing there like... wtf?  We're supposed to be the winnarz :tear2: 

It really shows a lot about their mental state 😂

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Jerky studying my twitter account... grasping for any straws he can LOL

You own a PS5!! You admitted it on your twitter when you said that the PS5 version of one game was smoother than the janky PC version, that's PROOF! :cries:

He wasn't even satisfied after I produced my youtube search results showing that I was comparing it with videos I saw of the PS5 version... which he tried calling me out for :rofl: 

He tries so fucking hard against me... and meanwhile all I do is mention that he doesn't play games which is 100% observable on his public profile LOL.  He loses his shit in every thread about it too :smilecry: 

3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Just the fact that he goes to your personal twitter is strange enough. Like who does shit like that.

It's not really my personal twitter though, just an account I use to bitch with and talk with game devs sometimes.

I knew he was going to when I posted the tweet of his favorite HDTV tester telling him his TV sucked :tom: 

He thought he was seeing an entire world of stuff that I didn't expect him to see lmao.  He was disappointed to find out after taking a bunch of pics of it, and making a big post of what he thought was ownage..... that nobody else gave a single fuck about :mj: :kaz: 

:kaz: Looks at all of this cope

Holy shit...........they sit here and do the very thing they claim others do

6 hours ago, JonbX said:

5 hours ago, Remij said:

5 hours ago, JonbX said:

5 hours ago, Remij said:

Jerky studying my twitter account... grasping for any straws he can LOL

You own a PS5!! You admitted it on your twitter when you said that the PS5 version of one game was smoother than the janky PC version, that's PROOF! :cries:

He wasn't even satisfied after I produced my youtube search results showing that I was comparing it with videos I saw of the PS5 version... which he tried calling me out for :rofl: 

He tries so fucking hard against me... and meanwhile all I do is mention that he doesn't play games which is 100% observable on his public profile LOL.  He loses his shit in every thread about it too :smilecry: 

5 hours ago, JonbX said:

Just the fact that he goes to your personal twitter is strange enough. Like who does shit like that.

5 hours ago, Remij said:

It's not really my personal twitter though, just an account I use to bitch with and talk with game devs sometimes.

I knew he was going to when I posted the tweet of his favorite HDTV tester telling him his TV sucked :tom: 

He thought he was seeing an entire world of stuff that I didn't expect him to see lmao.  He was disappointed to find out after taking a bunch of pics of it, and making a big post of what he thought was ownage..... that nobody else gave a single fuck about :mj: :kaz: 

He's literally complaining about the state of PC gaming on his twitter.............and then puts on a totally different act here on this forums.

He was literally harassing the Elden Ring developers weeks after launch, telling them , SCREAMING AT THEM, to fix the game.

While on the forum, he was acting like the PC version was fantastic.

Oh man:drake:

• dead 1