PS5 software sales are 79% digital

I expect Xbox to be the same or even higher. Sony should ditch the disc based PS5 and MS should be working quick on a Series X digital. 

No need for retail games anymore

Just now, JonbX said:

I expect Xbox to be the same or even higher. Sony should ditch the disc based PS5 and MS should be working quick on a Series X digital. 

No need for retail games anymore

You are a fucking retard :mickeyj:

Sony should throw away 21% of their software sales because they are mostly digital now? Never open a business with that type of retarded thinking.

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

You are a fucking retard :mickeyj:

Sony should throw away 21% of their software sales because they are mostly digital now? Never open a business with that type of retarded thinking.

Its not like those 21 percent will stop buying games. They will adapt. Probably only the poor people like Jerry and people that cant download games like TLHBO will be affected. Probably lose about 5 percent, but will make more profit selling digital only. And boy do they need to make a profit.

Yea, it's getting swallowed up quick.  By the end of this gen, it wont even be worth having a disc drive for next gen consoles.

I told them that was going to happen fast though.

Oh, and shit PS+ subscribers are down slightly too :feelsbadman:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea, it's getting swallowed up quick.  By the end of this gen, it wont even be worth having a disc drive for next gen consoles.

I told them that was going to happen fast though.

Oh, and shit PS+ subscribers are down slightly too :feelsbadman:

The only people that buy physical are collectors or dumbos. Almost every physical game now requires massive downloads to even play the game. There is no point.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, JonbX said:

The only people that buy physical are collectors or dumbos. Almost every physical game now requires massive downloads to even play the game. There is no point.

I’ve been 100% digital since 2014 on my PC and PS and even I disagree with your dumbass. A digital only console market will only succeed in pissing off retail and alienating people with slow internet connections.

Maybe going digital only for a console makes sense to a regional brand like Xbox that only finds success in North America but Sony can’t afford to do that since they are an international brand, and there are still many countries and emerging markets around the world where Sony sells that good internet isn’t an option.

3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I’ve been 100% digital since 2014 on my PC and PS and even I disagree with your dumbass. A digital only console market will only succeed in pissing off retail and alienating people with slow internet connections.

Maybe going digital only for a console makes sense to a regional brand like Xbox that only finds success in North America but Sony can’t afford to do that since they are an international brand, and there are still many countries and emerging markets around the world where Sony sells that good internet isn’t an option.

You dont think 79% pisses off retail? Fuck retail. And people with shit internet are fucked anyway. Its not like you pop in a disc and play nowadays.

Next consoles or next PRO consoles will be digital only. FACTS

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, JonbX said:

You dont think 79% pisses off retail? Fuck retail. And people with shit internet are fucked anyway. Its not like you pop in a disc and play nowadays.

Next consoles or next PRO consoles will be digital only. FACTS

I don’t know how it works on your shitty LBox but most games on Playstation work straight from a disc and don’t need an internet connection. If games don’t work for you that’s a lemshit  DRM problem :mjgrin:

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

I don’t know how it works on your shitty LBox but most games on Playstation work straight from a disc and don’t need an internet connection. If games don’t work for you that’s a lemshit  DRM problem :mjgrin:

I didnt think you were as dumb as the other DUMBOs here but looks like you are showing us all how DUMBO you are, DUMBO 🤣

Just now, JonbX said:

I didnt think you were as dumb as the other DUMBOs here but looks like you are showing us all how DUMBO you are, DUMBO 🤣

Don’t get mad at me because you bought a $500 brick that can’t play anything without an internet connection. Go cry to your uncle Phil :hest:

584CFA96-D6BC-444A-A11A-D3D7B088B728.jpeg

All platforms are useless without the ability to download massive chunks of data for patches of parts of the game. Thats common sense now to everyone who isnt a DUMBO like you DUMBO🤣

9 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Don’t get mad at me because you bought a $500 brick that can’t play anything without an internet connection. Go cry to your uncle Phil :hest:

Says the guy that buys 100% digital.. who needs his internet connection to download his games :drake: 

• dead 1
11 minutes ago, Remij said:

Says the guy that buys 100% digital.. who needs his internet connection to download his games :drake: 

I buy digital but if I wanna go back to 100% physical I still have the option. You lemshits don’t, thanks to always online DRM :hest:

5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I buy digital but if I wanna go back to 100% physical I still have the option. You lemshits don’t, thanks to always online DRM :hest:

LOL... and when you don't have the option.....

....you'll just buy digital... like always :feelsbadman:

:tom: 

Edited by Remij
11 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL... and when you don't have the option.....

....you'll just buy digital... like always :feelsbadman:

:tom: 

But I have the option and will continue to have the option for the foreseeable future unlike you lemshits that are tied down to a worthless DRM box :hest:

E30DB618-EC42-4395-8605-0AB53934580C.jpeg