Thoughts on Pelosi's potential trip to Taiwan?

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Here you go with the WW3 talk. We're going to have WW3 anyway at this rate, and the chances are much higher now than when Trump was president. You can keep on living in your fantasy world if you think the geopolitical situation in Europe would somehow be worse if Trump was president....

The WW3 talk didn't come from me it came from the Right wing media, something you were against but now apparently would be a good thing if Trump were president but bad if Biden is President:umad:

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL Trump was literally trying to defund NATO.

And Twinblade thinks that we were keeping Russia in China in check.

And also..............during a War, in which other people are looking at another part of the world................is EXACTLY the time China would make a move against Taiwan.

Numerous U.S. representatives visited Taiwan while Trump was president and China barely made a sound. Now Pelosi under Biden wanted to visit and China threatens to shoot her down and the administration cancels the trip while not even bothering to give a response to such a serious threat.

How exactly does that work? Why is Biden allowing China to bully the U.S.? Why is he such a weak, toothless leader?

5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Numerous U.S. representatives visited Taiwan while Trump was president and China barely made a sound.

These didn't make a sound during the Biden administration

9251JxK.png

qMtQuhZ.png

I love how you try to praise Trump, and you are woefully ignorant.

The difference is these trips EXCLUDED visits to mainland China, which is pretty much telling China that the US representatives consider Taiwan to be independent of China.

Now go ahead and prove to me that those visits during Trump's presidency excluded visits to mainland China.

I'll wait.

6 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Numerous U.S. representatives visited Taiwan while Trump was president and China barely made a sound. Now Pelosi under Biden wanted to visit and China threatens to shoot her down and the administration cancels the trip while not even bothering to give a response to such a serious threat.

How exactly does that work? Why is Biden allowing China to bully the U.S.? Why is he such a weak, toothless leader?

How dense are you, you think this is the first time a representative has been to Taiwan since Biden has been president? Lmfao. 

Come out from under a rock and stop watching right wing media all the time. 

20 hours ago, jehurey said:

These didn't make a sound during the Biden administration

9251JxK.png

qMtQuhZ.png

I love how you try to praise Trump, and you are woefully ignorant.

The difference is these trips EXCLUDED visits to mainland China, which is pretty much telling China that the US representatives consider Taiwan to be independent of China.

Now go ahead and prove to me that those visits during Trump's presidency excluded visits to mainland China.

I'll wait.

Time has passed since then. Dictators saw Biden's weakness are now testing him to see if he makes the same decisions under pressure and fear of retaliation. Apparently Pelosi IS going to Taiwan which would be good and one of the few good things democrats have done.

51 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Time has passed since then.

Since April 2022????????????

Since 3 months ago????:tom:

Its very fucking simple.....................aren't you right-wingers AGAINST China telling you what to do?

Yes or No?

Edited by jehurey
3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Since April 2022????????????

Since 3 months ago????:tom:

Its very fucking simple.....................aren't you right-wingers AGAINST China telling you what to do?

Yes or No?

Lol im not going to go down this path with you.

19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Lol im not going to go down this path with you.

oh..........you mean that path where you're a hypocrite and are never consistent with the things you've said previously?

gee, i wonder why you're not going to go down that path.

Just now, jehurey said:

no, but you should go there to learn how to write jokes

Taiwanese are world renowned for their joke writing abilities.  

The trip ended up being a perfect move.

Nancy Pelosi called their bluff...........and it was a bluff.

They literally fired bullets into the ocean, as a response. And nobody flinched.

And they resort to pathetic hacking. So they slowed down a couple of subway trains. LOL

China's threats came off as hollow.

And the only thing more pathetic were right-wingers who, this entire past week, who we're basically admitting that China tells them what to do.

Edited by jehurey
27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The trip ended up being a perfect move.

Nancy Pelosi called their bluff...........and it was a bluff.

They literally fired bullets into the ocean, as a response. And nobody flinched.

And they resort to pathetic hacking. So they slowed down a couple of subway trains. LOL

China's threats came off as hollow.

And the only thing more pathetic were right-wingers who, this entire past week, who we're basically admitting that China tells them what to do.

tough guy jehurey. Do you even know how to shoot a rifle? 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Biden wanted Pelosi to back down and not go. Why is he such a weakling?

Weren't you just saying it wasn't a good time to go?   Why were you being such a weakling?  :umad:

If Biden really didn't want Pelosi to go the Trip wouldn't have happened.