Direct quote from far-righ Hungarian leader speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference next weekend

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is what is disgusting about the people in here constantly defending the right wing set. They act like Republicans aren't heading in thgvis direction. I wont say interracial marriage, I think that

No you made a specific claim.   Let's see that again:   Nothing about this has to do with the Democratic party.   And...........nobody segregated ANYBODY during school

30 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Your link said he gave the speech at the 1st Bálványos Summer Free University and Student Camp, not CPAC.

Why are you lying? 

I didn’t say he said it speaking there. He is slotted to speak at CPAC though and said this earlier in the week with no mentioning of cancelling. Not surprised though since the GOP is just fascism jr. 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

I didn’t say he said it speaking there. He is slotted to speak at CPAC though and said this earlier in the week with no mentioning of cancelling. Not surprised though since the GOP is just fascism jr. 

It's right there in the title. :kaz:

Just now, Saucer said:

I said he’s speaking at CPAC and this is a direct quote from the guy. Nice trying to argue semantics instead of calling out racism. Wouldn’t expect anything less for you. :sass2:

• Ike★ changed the title to Direct quote from far-righ Hungarian leader speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference next weekend
Just now, Ike said:

I said he’s speaking at CPAC and this is a direct quote from the guy. Nice trying to argue semantics instead of calling out racism. Wouldn’t expect anything less for you. :sass2:

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

There fixed it. Still nothing said about the racism in that statement made by you. :] 

4 minutes ago, Saucer said:

By shaming you into editing out your lie. Like a little bitch, Ike. A little bitch. :monosmug:

You must watch and read a lot of Ben Sharpio. :mj: 

There was never a lie there in the title. Just bad inference by the reader. :] 

44 minutes ago, Ike said:

You must watch and read a lot of Ben Sharpio. :mj: 

There was never a lie there in the title. Just bad inference by the reader. :] 

Saucer misread your thread title and not once refuted the content of your post. Lol

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Saucer misread your thread title and not once refuted the content of your post. Lol

I only added “next weekend” after his dumbass tried to argue nothing. :rofls:

The Right realized that they can be as mask-off as possible and don't need to be the big tent party they were hoping to evolve to back in 2007.

Using religious or western nationalism instead of racial purity will net them similar results while still being able to pretend they are not cultivating bigotry. 

1 hour ago, Ike said:

The racism is a feature not a bug of the modern day GOP. I’m sure someone here would defend it if inter-racial marriage was abolished. 

This is what is disgusting about the people in here constantly defending the right wing set. They act like Republicans aren't heading in thgvis direction. I wont say interracial marriage, I think that would blow up in their face but they have their taste makers out there already soft balling rolling back same sex marriage. One of my constant complaints here is that conservatives keeps going back and trying to readdress issues that society has reconciled and moved past but keep just trying repackage as new ideas. 

They are now again pushing the sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman as God intended, but also that the government shouldn't have a say in marriage.  They are prepping their base to be fine with overturning same sex marriage. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • Like 1
On 2022-07-31 at 3:48 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

This is what is disgusting about the people in here constantly defending the right wing set. They act like Republicans aren't heading in thgvis direction. I wont say interracial marriage, I think that would blow up in their face but they have their taste makers out there already soft balling rolling back same sex marriage. One of my constant complaints here is that conservatives keeps going back and trying to readdress issues that society has reconciled and moved past but keep just trying repackage as new ideas. 

They are now again pushing the sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman as God intended, but also that the government shouldn't have a say in marriage.  They are prepping their base to be fine with overturning same sex marriage. 

Thats rich coming from someone who's party is literally trying to bring back segregation. Kindergartens with play events that exclude white kids, colleges that tried to set up recreational facilities and dormitories exclusive to minorities, etc. Crazy to see that type of thing in 2022 from the party that is supposedly all about equality....