Direct quote from far-righ Hungarian leader speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference next weekend

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Thats rich coming from someone who's party is literally trying to bring back segregation. Kindergartens with play events that exclude white kids, colleges that tried to set up recreational facilities and dormitories exclusive to minorities, etc. Crazy to see that type of thing in 2022 from the party that is supposedly all about equality....

Yes, when you are an idiot that takes reactionary bullshit as facts that all sounds terrible. Everything you claim is always dishonest and free of context. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is what is disgusting about the people in here constantly defending the right wing set. They act like Republicans aren't heading in thgvis direction. I wont say interracial marriage, I think that

No you made a specific claim.   Let's see that again:   Nothing about this has to do with the Democratic party.   And...........nobody segregated ANYBODY during school

11 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Thats rich coming from someone who's party is literally trying to bring back segregation. Kindergartens with play events that exclude white kids, colleges that tried to set up recreational facilities and dormitories exclusive to minorities, etc. Crazy to see that type of thing in 2022 from the party that is supposedly all about equality....

I could have sworn that I replied to this stupid shit last night. Please bring some receipts because this sounds like some shit you misread or just made up. 

On 2022-08-02 at 11:05 AM, Mr. Impossible said:

I could have sworn that I replied to this stupid shit last night. Please bring some receipts because this sounds like some shit you misread or just made up. 

This happens more often than you'd think, unfortunately the mainstream media tries to bury it because it doesn't fit their narrative. But shit, I still managed to surprise myself by how many instances of this I managed to stumble on with just a few minutes of googling

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2020/08/24/nyur-a24.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10037319/Washington-university-establishes-segregated-dormitory-housing-exclusively-black-students.html

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/12/rhode-island-private-school-excludes-white-students-from-event/

'Families of Color Playground Night' legit sounds like something from a dystopian universe

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/12/15/colorado-school-official-defends-racially-segregated-playground-night-meant-to-unite-not-divide-1175819/

The most recent story from today that coincidentally came from my own liberal hellhole of CT 

https://news.yahoo.com/connecticut-private-school-excludes-white-162426481.html

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

This happens more often than you'd think, unfortunately the mainstream media tries to bury it because it doesn't fit their narrative. But shit, I still managed to surprise myself by how many instances of this I managed to stumble on with just a few minutes of googling

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10037319/Washington-university-establishes-segregated-dormitory-housing-exclusively-black-students.html

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/12/rhode-island-private-school-excludes-white-students-from-event/

'Families of Color Playground Night' legit sounds like something from a dystopian universe

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/12/15/colorado-school-official-defends-racially-segregated-playground-night-meant-to-unite-not-divide-1175819/

The most recent story from today that coincidentally came from my own liberal hellhole of CT 

So...........no actual evidence from an actual news source, but rather all of these shady outlets.

And, if black students request their own housing separate from the already-allocated housing...........that's not segregation.

And you're last link is to a PRIVATE SCHOOL, which can dictate who they want as their clients, because that's a private organization.

LOL, the "playground night" literally demonstrates that its not during school hours, it is an entirely optional after school activity.

So in other words, you don't know anything about what you are talking about.

Edited by jehurey
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So...........no actual evidence from an actual news source, but rather all of these shady outlets.

And, if black students request their own housing separate from the already-allocated housing...........that's not segregation.

And you're last link is to a PRIVATE SCHOOL, which can dictate who they want as their clients, because that's a private organization.

LOL, the "playground night" literally demonstrates that its not during school hours, it is an entirely optional after school activity.

So in other words, you don't know anything about what you are talking about.

So if its an optional event that somehow means it ok to divide kids by race?

And there are 5 million+ students in private schools around the U.S. So if all the schools decided to separate black and white students in different housing that would ok since they're private schools? There's nothing wrong with those students being raised in an environment where people are separated by race and that becomes normal to them?

You sound fucking ridiculous right now :D I can't believe you're actually supporting the modern day equivalent of segregation. This is exactly what MLK did NOT want.

Just now, Twinblade said:

it literally means that ITS NOT BOUND BY SCHOOL CODES

its literally not school.  its a private event.

they would do the same for a Christmas party..............is that now a legal issue, that we're separating by religion?

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

it literally means that ITS NOT BOUND BY SCHOOL CODES

its literally not school.  its a private event.

they would do the same for a Christmas party..............is that now a legal issue, that we're separating by religion?

So you support racial divisions in 2022. Thats really disappointing jerry, and its honestly racist. I expected better from you.

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

So you support racial divisions in 2022. Thats really disappointing jerry, and its honestly racist. I expected better from you.

We are not going off on a tangent.

You will stick to YOUR CLAIMS.

We asked you for evidence that SCHOOLS WERE SEGREGATING CHILDREN DURING PLAY TIME

And you didn't provide that...............you provided entirely misleading stories about something that DOESN'T OCCUR DURING SCHOOL HOURS

And your other story involved a PRIVATELY RUN SCHOOL...........which is not subject to public education rules, because its literally not funded by the government.

Correct?

So you were lying?????? Correct?

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

We are not going off on a tangent.

You will stick to YOUR CLAIMS.

We asked you for evidence that SCHOOLS WERE SEGREGATING CHILDREN DURING PLAY TIME

And you didn't provide that...............you provided entirely misleading stories about something that DOESN'T OCCUR DURING SCHOOL HOURS

And your other story involved a PRIVATELY RUN SCHOOL...........which is not subject to public education rules, because its literally not funded by the government.

Correct?

So you were lying?????? Correct?

You're the one going off on a tangent. I never said the events weren't optional or were done during school hours. The point is KIDS ARE BEING DIVIDED BY RACE, which is unethical and undoes almost 60 years of progress when it comes to equality and civil rights. If you can't understand that, then thats your problem.

Just now, Twinblade said:

You're the one going off on a tangent.

No you made a specific claim.

Let's see that again:

Nothing about this has to do with the Democratic party.

And...........nobody segregated ANYBODY during school time.

Nobody asked that white people be removed from a space.............but actually black people asking for an additional space.

You just got caught lying about everything you claimed.

It really looks like you hate black people wanting to go OUT OF THEIR WAY to do something for themselves, and they did it the right way, without telling other people to be removed.

All of your examples are about black people................why is that?

• NPC 1
7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

“Our school leaders met with some of the black families whose children attend our school to determine ways for these families to feel more included in our school community,” Centennial Elementary declared in a statement given to Fox News.

“Some of these families shared with us that, since the only time many of them see one another is at drop-off and pick-up times, we host some events where black families can meet one another, connect with one another and share their experiences about the school with one another. We are honoring their request. All families are welcome to attend all of our events, and families from a variety of backgrounds have done so,” the school went on to claim.

---

Oh my God, that sounds so dystopian. 

I didn't ask you to post receipts because I didn't think you could find any. I wanted to see just how warped you are and how much you would twist the stories to make them sound horrible. 

What stuff like this really is about is aggrieved people feeling slighted that someone not "in their circle" appears to be catered to, even in the most modest of ways. You're fucking scum. 

Even the shit you post, like one of the reports is based on an article from a CRT critic. A situation that had nothing to actually do with CRT. It's just some angry white guy combing local news from all over the country of white people being too nice to black people, and it has to stop. 

how dare those black families MEET EACH OTHER AFTER SCHOOL HOURS

And how come people in BAND CAME TOGETHER AFTER SCHOOL HOURS TO MEET????????

They should've asked me first! I'm not in band, but I feel like I was being prejudiced, reverse-prejudiced by them meeting up without telling me first!

You guys are feeding into his whataboutism and topic change. Doesn’t change the fact that a racist, fascist leader is speaking at a conservative convention. :reg: 

9 hours ago, Twinblade said:

And there are 5 million+ students in private schools around the U.S. So if all the schools decided to separate black and white students in different housing that would ok since they're private schools? There's nothing wrong with those students being raised in an environment where people are separated by race and that becomes normal to them?

You sound fucking ridiculous right now :D I can't believe you're actually supporting the modern day equivalent of segregation. This is exactly what MLK did NOT want.

Lol this fucking cunt having the nerve to name drop MLK when deep down you hate what he really stood for. I was asked before why I brought him up in the past few months and it's because of disingenuous bullshit like this.

This is actually something he would have been pretty happy with you fucking retarded incel. King believed in equity.  King believed fake moderates like yourself willingly sides with racists because it's convenient for you (tell us again how much you love Donald Trump).  He obviously believed in the collective bargaining power of black consumers. 

What you are complaining is in reality the polar opposite of segregation. There were not "dividing the kids by race" they were creating a forum where minority families could compare their situation and give a consice view from their perspective. 

You're such a fucking worm you would disgrace MLKs name to bolster something you're actually lying about. This is how vile you have become but in reality you were probably always this evil on the inside and just hid it behind you pathetic gaming addiction and inability to meet girls. 

Notice how Twinblade is basically saying "the left"................and he proceeds to give examples of BLACK PEOPLE doing things?

He keeps on saying "on the other side", and he never explicitly says "Democrats".

And then in his examples.................its about BLACK PEOPLE asking for a thing for them to do to get together.

As he proceeds to basically say that BLACK PEOPLE are reverse-racist.

12 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol this fucking cunt having the nerve to name drop MLK when deep down you hate what he really stood for. I was asked before why I brought him up in the past few months and it's because of disingenuous bullshit like this.

This is actually something he would have been pretty happy with you fucking retarded incel. King believed in equity.  King believed fake moderates like yourself willingly sides with racists because it's convenient for you (tell us again how much you love Donald Trump).  He obviously believed in the collective bargaining power of black consumers. 

What you are complaining is in reality the polar opposite of segregation. There were not "dividing the kids by race" they were creating a forum where minority families could compare their situation and give a consice view from their perspective. 

You're such a fucking worm you would disgrace MLKs name to bolster something you're actually lying about. This is how vile you have become but in reality you were probably always this evil on the inside and just hid it behind you pathetic gaming addiction and inability to meet girls. 

I have a dream that one day little black boys and girls will be holding hands with little white boys and girls.

The left is actively working against this principle and I posted evidence that proves it. There is nothing disingenuous about this argument, the modern left is toxic and divisive and if you'll just open your eyes you'll be able to see that.

16 hours ago, Ike said:

You guys are feeding into his whataboutism and topic change. Doesn’t change the fact that a racist, fascist leader is speaking at a conservative convention. :reg: 

Remy and Jerry are basically no better no Orban with the way they're supporting the division among races in this thread. Its shameful.

36 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The left is actively working against this principle and I posted evidence that proves it. There is nothing disingenuous about this argument, the modern left is toxic and divisive and if you'll just open your eyes you'll be able to see that.

You legit just distilled all of King's messages down to only just one line in the "I have a dream speech" is like baby playing in his shit. lol

Even crazier is what I posted was in the actual links you posted. Just had to move half way down the article past all of the right wing butt hurt to get to the truth. Which it was designed for. Because they know people like you wont actually read it, or care about what is true or not. You want to be mad at black people but want a "legitimate" reason. So even after having the actual context of the story highlighted for you. You're going to keep up pretending something is racist, when it isnt while also defending true racism because you had to wait an extra week for some sex videogame. 

Why not go further Alex Jones and tell us how MLK would share your opinion that all racism is also black people's fault for protesting against the police. lol You're a fucking clown.