Xenoblade 3 emulated on PC with 60fps mod

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Why so angry clown? 🤡 

We're not talking about which game looks better doofus, that's obviously Horizon. 

But let's not pretend that Horizon has more interactive environment than BOTW (which is what he claimed) ... That is straight up false.  The environments in Horizon Zero dawn are static.

Pretty sure his claim was that Nintendo games were outdated by 20 years and their animations sucks. 

• Geese 1
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game is twice as long on PC and basically has more content thanks to all the troubleshooting, TSHBO 

PC wins again.  

Having played the game on Switch, I looked at the video and something seemed off.    So looked it up, All particle effects, per objrctymotion blur and post processing effects don't work. 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Pretty sure his claim was that Nintendo games were outdated by 20 years and their animations sucks. 

His claim is because there is no apple picking animation after you climbed a tree, that the animation work sucks and that Guerilla games wouldn't do something like that. 

The example he used was interacting with the environment  (picking apples) and what was missing and compared it to Guerilla games. 

When in fact Zero dawn is missing tons of animations for simple interactions with the environment in its static world :umad:

Im playing part 2 of Horizon right now... They added in more environment interactions compared to part 1, but by an large its still static.  Game looks stunning though. 

Edited by Goukosan
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

His claim is because there is no apple picking animation after you climbed a tree, that the animation work sucks and that Guerilla games wouldn't do something like that. 

The example he used was interacting with the environment  (picking apples) and what was missing and compared it to Guerilla games. 

When in fact Zero dawn is missing tons of animations for simple interactions with the environment in its static world :umad:

Im playing part 2 of Horizon right now... They added in more environment interactions compared to part 1, but by an large its still static.  Game looks stunning though. 

It was a dumb argument to begin with. If there's one thing I hate it's character stopping to pick things up, especially in an open world where you do that all the time. You know a ''lack'' of a certain effect might have been done on purpose to increase the pacing of the gameplay, like not having to wait to pick something. lol, not every game has to aim for realism and interactable physics to be good.

yeah sugartits has a weird hatred of Nintendo first-party games, and seems like he wants to trash Mario games for everything.

So he ends up saying stupid shit like he knows of more than 10 platformers that have superior platforming design than 3D Mario games.

Mario did something to wreck his life, I don't really care to find out.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yeah sugartits has a weird hatred of Nintendo first-party games, and seems like he wants to trash Mario games for everything.

So he ends up saying stupid shit like he knows of more than 10 platformers that have superior platforming design than 3D Mario games.

Mario did something to wreck his life, I don't really care to find out.

His father used to do the ''it's goofy time'' while wearing Nintendo costumes.

It's Mario time just took a whole different meaning.

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It was a dumb argument to begin with. If there's one thing I hate it's character stopping to pick things up, especially in an open world where you do that all the time. You know a ''lack'' of a certain effect might have been done on purpose to increase the pacing of the gameplay, like not having to wait to pick something. lol, not every game has to aim for realism and interactable physics to be good.

Exactly, it was a dumb stance he took.  He was knocking a game with a ton of more interactions for streamlining something trivial when the developer he compared it to has basically none in their games. 

Despite Horizon not having tons of animations its still a good game, so for him to try to knock something that has both.. Was silly. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Upvote 1

the best part is how, because he makes these utterly ridiculous claims..........he is responsible for losing his own credibility, in general.

if he's able to be honest about the most basic of things, then who would trust him with anything else he says?

so I appreciate that he's made these comments, because it makes it easier for me.

33 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

What can I say other than Sheep are delusional liars?

20 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Horizon looks better but you couldn't interact with shit. 

No water  Animation, go grass animation, no brush animation, no animation for pickup up arrows, no water splash animation, no smoke animation when fire hits the water and on and on.... According you that's terrible craftsmanship my guerrilla :umad:

And lol at you twisting it to say fully voiced now... BOTW has voice acting...that's the first thing you hear when you start the game and before you leave the cave.   Not every single piece of dialog has voice acting in the game but to pretend the game doesn't have voice acting is pretty silly.. Lol

I just can't understand hating on Nintendo for animations of all things.  They're literally top of their class in animation.  :tom: 

Not having a useless apple picking animation is not the same as having a bad animation... it's intentional design :reg: 

And again, give the Luigi's Mansion 3 team a PS5/XSX/PC and they could make something that rivals almost anything Sony puts out.

Hell, same goes for the Breath of the Wild team.  Look how good the cutscenes already look in BOTW2.... on a Switch...  Give them a high end system and they'll make something more visually stunning and pleasing to the eye than any Horizon game IMO. 

Edited by Remij
3 hours ago, Remij said:

I just can't understand hating on Nintendo for animations of all things.  They're literally top of their class in animation.  :tom: 

Not having a useless apple picking animation is not the same as having a bad animation... it's intentional design :reg: 

And again, give the Luigi's Mansion 3 team a PS5/XSX/PC and they could make something that rivals almost anything Sony puts out.

Hell, same goes for the Breath of the Wild team.  Look how good the cutscenes already look in BOTW2.... on a Switch...  Give them a high end system and they'll make something more visually stunning and pleasing to the eye than any Horizon game IMO. 

I thought you might say this, but it's total bullshit. Nintendo exposes themselves because there's a hold dialog. So it doesnt speed up the gameplay to cut corners on standard modern game design .

Edited by sugarhigh
Just now, sugarhigh said:

I thought you might say this, but it's total bullshit. Nintendo exposes themselves because there's a hold dialog. So it doesnt speed up the game design to cut corners on standard modern game design .

Now you're just babbling a bunch of nonsense :drake:

2 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

I thought you might say this, but it's total bullshit. Nintendo exposes themselves because there's a hold dialog. So it doesnt speed up the game design to cut corners on standard modern game design .

:drake: