What do you think of McDonald's?

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

No doubt. The egg and cheese croissanwich at Burger King owns. I’ll eat them when I go to Disney. 

That sounds like good a cure for hangover.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That sounds like good a cure for hangover.

Hahaha that’s why I still occasionally have them. They got me through my party/college years :D the egg, cheese and croissant at Dunkin’ Donuts too :D 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Can you order breakfast items at any hour of the day? That would be interesting... :patrice:

Pretty sure you can get certain breakfast items 24h a day yea, but not sure about the burritos.

Feeling kinda hungry right now ngl :lupe:

McDonalds is trash.  I'll eat a quarter pounder if i'm desperate, but it's the worst of the fast-food burgers.

Wendy's wins for having a good burger (Dave's Single w/ Cheese), and chicken (Spicy), and many locations are at least open till 1a.  BK is also pretty good.  I love a Whopper Jr, and the Ch'King is hella underrated imo.

I can also get down with Arby's roast beef, but there aren't as many in my city.

havent eaten at these fast food places in years, the only thing I get is the occasional döner kebab. but I always preferred BK over MCD, both is trash but I really liked the big king and the potatoe wedges, though mcd fries were better for sure. 

Now I crave that shit again, thanks

I rarely indulge in fast food however I feel like McDonald's offers pretty good value for money.  Its cheap so you keep your expectations in check and naturally don't expect Michelin Star food or something but do you ever come out of McDonald's feeling ripped off?  Unless you are pretty unlucky enough to get a burnt batch of chips or cold burger, everything feels so standardised that you more or less know what you're getting.  It doesn't always fill me up and I could swear the burgers have shrunk over the years though.  I think they are big users of Zero Hours Contracts over here (UK) which probably isn't the best look.

It’s fucking garbage food and I always feel like shit after I eat but I occasionally find myself eating it. I get cheese burgers and like chicken nuggets or some side they’re doing, mozzarella dippers or some shit. In the UK it would be way different to what you’re use to, a large drink here might not even be a medium size in murica but one of your super size drinks (full sugar version) to me would basically be liquid diabetes.

The breakfast is the winner, double sausage and egg McMuffin….I had one In Japan once after eating nasty ass Asian food for a week, it was incredible.

Edited by Cell
33 minutes ago, Cell said:

It’s fucking garbage food and I always feel like shit after I eat but I occasionally find myself eating it. I get cheese burgers and like chicken nuggets or some side they’re doing, mozzarella dippers or some shit. In the UK it would be way different to what you’re use to, a large drink here might not even be a medium size in murica but one of your super size drinks (full sugar version) to me would basically be liquid diabetes.

The breakfast is the winner, double sausage and egg McMuffin….I had one In Japan once after eating nasty ass Asian food for a week, it was incredible.

You didn't like the food in Japan, or just the breakfasts? I could live eating sushis 24/7.

I gotta try those McMuffins. I usually make my own at home with some Hollandaise sauce on top instead of another english muffin. 

McDonalds is really different in Europe. I was surprised when I had it in Portugal for the first time. The food seemed more fresh and not as greasy, and you didn't feel as shitty afterwards. It doesn't taste quite as good but its definitely healthier overall.

• Sad 1
23 hours ago, Ramza said:

You didn't like the food in Japan, or just the breakfasts? I could live eating sushis 24/7.

I gotta try those McMuffins. I usually make my own at home with some Hollandaise sauce on top instead of another english muffin. 

All of it, I don’t mind sushi but Jesus everything over there just tasted like soy sauce, and there versions of most other types of food were bad (Italian, Indian etc). The McDonald’s was odd though, it could have literally been anywhere in the world, same taste and service. 

Edited by Cell
  • Haha 1

raw fish sounds so gross, I actually never tried sushi. I should fix that. I really like those ramen and instant noodles stuff though. I should learn how to make my own ramen I know ramza said one time it's the easiest shit ever. defo just as easyto make a chicken soup and I like to make that myself. 

Edited by kaz
1 hour ago, Cell said:

All of it, I don’t mind sushi but Jesus everything over there just tasted like soy sauce, and there versions of most other types of food were bad (Italian, Indian etc). The McDonald’s was odd though, it could have literally been anywhere in the world, same taste and service. 

Not sure you tried the right foods. It all looks pretty damn good to me.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Not sure you tried the right foods. It all looks pretty damn good to me.

i hate this video and that dude but i rushed through it for some of the food insights

edith said: I watched it all and it was ok. I'm hungry now

Edited by kaz
  • 2 weeks later...

They're having a promotion in Canada and I decided to try everything, $5 for a BigMac, 5$ McChicken, 5$ Filet-o-fish or 5$ for 6 nuggets. And the smoothies are still 2$.

I'm smoking a fat joint and drinking the blueberries smoothie. I might look like a fag with my purple smoothie but idgaf. 

But the sandwiches. Lmao, I'm still debating if the filet-o-fish is worse than the big mac, it only taste like tartare sauce, it's trash. The piece of fried fish is minuscule and tasteless. Also, a slice of American yellow ''cheese'' is not the best choice for fish. 

The nuggets doesn't even taste like chicken, why the fuck is it that popular? I quite like the batter they use though. But the taste isn't there, I'm calling them the McCardboard nuggets from now on.

McChicken sandwich is ok I guess but you could get a better one literally anywhere else. And why the fuck is there no tomatoes in anything? I can live with a burger without a slice of tomato but not for a chicken sandwich. Not special sauce or anything too, just mayonnaise. 

I think I'm done exploring the regular McDonald's menu from now. You guys were right, the quarter pounder is like the only half decent thing and it's still pretty average to be honest. I'll try some of the breakfast items next time I get high. lol

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, Ramza said:

They're having a promotion in Canada and I decided to try everything, $5 for a BigMac, 5$ McChicken, 5$ Filet-o-fish or 5$ for 6 nuggets. And the smoothies are still 2$.

Man, how are McNuggets still so ridiculously overpriced at McDonald's in Canada? $5 gets you 20 nuggets in the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJs9p-VNORw

Always reminds me of this. They have photos of nice looking burgers and you get some sloppy shit. Most brand name fast food resturants are :poop: :poop: :poop: I rarely eat takeaways but if I did I'd rather use a local place, they really do offer the huge thick burgers.

Mcdonalds sucks, burger king sucks, subway is :puke:, I think KFC is the only one I like.

Edited by TLHBO
3 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Man, how are McNuggets still so ridiculously overpriced at McDonald's in Canada? $5 gets you 20 nuggets in the US.

Use the app my man. Usually can get 10 nugget for $2 with a coupon. Also, some other insanely good deals along with earning free food. :]