Holy crap, how long is the dualsense supposed to be left charging?

37 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I can’t imagine using AA batteries in 2022. In fact, I don’t think I have any AA batteries in my house other than maybe in the remote control for my TV.

Poor lemshits, still stuck using AA batteries like they are in the 90s :hest:

And yet you get 6x the charge with them :kaz:

43 minutes ago, ghostz said:

And yet you get 6x the charge with them :kaz:

Who gives a shit? 

:drake:  When my battery dies out I just plug it back to the console and charge it again in no time or I use my 2nd controller that’s already charged. No stupid AA batteries like we are in 1996 and no wasting money or polluting the environment with garbage ass AA batteries. 

Edited by FIREPOWER
16 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Who gives a shit? 

:drake:  When my battery dies out I just plug it back to the console and charge it again in no time or I use my 2nd controller that’s already charged. No stupid AA batteries like we are in 1996 and no wasting money or polluting the environment with garbage ass AA batteries. 

Dude I would prefer to use a fucking hamster and a wheel if it meant a better product. Who gives a shit about battery life? Are you dense? Why can’t you just admit PS5’s controller battery sucks? 

You retards can’t even get your damage control consistent. Gouk is claiming it’s ownage because Xbox users have the option of spending $10 for 6x the battery life, and you’re over here saying it’s no big deal because you can just spend $70 extra on a second controller. 

@Goukosan so cows have to spend $300+ to get 30 hours of charged controllers.. when it costs $75 on Xbox 

:D 

Edited by ghostz
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Are you claiming dual sense doesn’t take 3 hours to charge? How did I get owned lmao? 

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

I’d rather pay $10 extra dollars and have my charge time last 6x longer. Lmfao. 

12 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Dude I would prefer to use a fucking hamster and a wheel if it meant a better product. Who gives a shit about battery life? Are you dense? Why can’t you just admit PS5’s controller battery sucks? 

You retards can’t even get your damage control consistent. Gouk is claiming it’s ownage because Xbox users have the option of spending $10 for 6x the battery life, and you’re over here saying it’s no big deal because you can just spend $70 extra on a second controller. 

@Goukosan so cows have to spend $300+ to get 30 hours of charged controllers.. when it costs $75 on Xbox 

:D 

Xbox controller have less features than The Switch pro controller and Dual sense. 

It takes longer to charge than both. 

You have to pay extra to recharge. 

It lasts shorter than the Switch pro controller, which again has more features. 

Lemmings are literally paying more for less :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Xbox controller have less features than The Switch pro controller and Dual sense. 

It takes longer to charge than both. 

You have to pay extra to recharge. 

It lasts shorter than the Switch pro controller, which again has more features. 

Lemmings are literally paying more for less :drake:

It takes a hour longer to charge… and it holds 6x the charge. 

the switch pro battery is also better than the ps5 battery, thanks for pointing out Sony has the worst battery in all of video game controllers :D 

Just now, ghostz said:

It takes a hour longer to charge… and it holds 6x the charge. 

the switch pro battery is also better than the ps5 battery, thanks for pointing out Sony has the worst battery in all of video game controllers :D 

Microsoft says it takes 4 hrs to charge... Is Microsoft lying? :umad:

PS5 controller has more features than Switch doofus. 

Xbox controller has the least feature so it should last the longest... But it doesn't. 

Lmfao at lemmings paying more for less 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Microsoft says it takes 4 hrs to charge... Is Microsoft lying? :umad:

PS5 controller has more features than Switch doofus. 

Xbox controller has the least feature so it should last the longest... But it doesn't. 

Lmfao at lemmings paying more for less 

What are you talking about? PS5s controller takes 3 hours, one less than Xbox. Despite that, Xboxs charge holds for 25 hours longer. 

Ain’t no way to spin it. By the end of the gen you’ll have 3+ ps5 controllers or you’ll be wired. :D 

the dual shock controller even lasts less than an entire switch battery. Lmao. 

Edited by ghostz
2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

What are you talking about? PS5s controller takes 3 hours, one less than Xbox. Despite that, Xboxs charge holds for 25 hours longer. 

Ain’t no way to spin it. By the end of the gen you’ll have 3+ ps5 controllers or you’ll be wired. :D 

Xbox controller has a shorter battery life than Switch, even though it has less features... AND takes longer to charge than Switch too. 

Paying more for less features lmfao. 

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Xbox controller has a shorter battery life than Switch, even though it has less features... AND takes longer to charge than Switch too. 

Paying more for less features lmfao. 

And both last significantly longer than a dual sense. 

Glad to see you hate replaceable batteries now, let me go dig up some of your old posts. :trump3:

12 minutes ago, ghostz said:

And both last significantly longer than a dual sense. 

Glad to see you hate replaceable batteries now, let me go dig up some of your old posts. :trump3:

And Xbox has the LEAST FEATURES by a mile.... Yet it's battery life isn't the best and om. Top of that you need to purchase a charge kit. 

It's the worse all around controller out of the 3...

16 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

And Xbox has the LEAST FEATURES by a mile.... Yet it's battery life isn't the best and om. Top of that you need to purchase a charge kit. 

It's the worse all around controller out of the 3...

no, I believe you used the word “garbage” when referring to the DS4s battery. Time to call the PS5s something worse, since it is. 

but I’m also glad you just took back years of “removable battery” praise too. :trump3:

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

no, I believe you used the word “garbage” when referring to the DS4s battery. Time to call the PS5s something worse, since it is. 

but I’m also glad you just took back years of “removable battery” praise too. :trump3:

Enjoy paying more for less features... Dumbass lemming :sabu:

• Haha 1