***PUT UP OR SHUT UP*** Official 2022 FY PS5 Hardware Prediction Thread - Will They Reach 18 Million? (1 Year Sig Bet)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's running away from his own thread.   And he's also saying he has no games to play, if he's working on a sig for something that's like 8 months away.   guess he knows he's goin

I like how @Goukosan said his piece and just left, while Jerky is primed and ready for a three thread jerry-go-round of the day with the same person, Ghostz.   

Nope, you lost the bet.   Lying isn't going to help you at this point.   We make fun of you for being a cuck and a dick tucker..............and you proceed to do EXACTLY that in fr

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz said:

Now you have no where to weasel :juggle:

You must be describing what you were attempting for the first two pages of this threads.

I am the one who grabbed the weasel and threw it out. :blessed:

Just like I said I would do.

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

glad you’re agreeing to the bet, now :juggle:

thanks for admitting that you got caught lying, and lost your original bet because I practically manhandled you into losing.

only took a few minutes, that's gotta be a record for you losing :trump:

7 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I got him using trump emojis

I got him running away from the very subject of HIS OWN thread.

Oh man.....I'm screenshotting proof of him doing exactly this.

Damn, I am absolutely MANHANDLING this poor guy.

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Sony has to sell 13.3 million PS5s between July 1st and December 31st.

Your sig is being made as I speak :juggle:

This isn’t how fiscal years work you retard. You need to go read some books if you can actually read. Fucking imbecile :cruise:

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

Change your stupid OP to reflect the actual date of a fiscal year then we can discuss the bet. A fiscal year doesn’t end on Dec 31st :mj:

The bet was for 2022 originally. :reg:

but I’ll update it when you agree. The update will say for 4/1/22-3/31/23. You can quote this so it’s uneditable :reg:

7 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I’m working on your sig now :pavarotti:

He's running away from his own thread.

And he's also saying he has no games to play, if he's working on a sig for something that's like 8 months away. :tom:

guess he knows he's going to lose.

3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Change your stupid OP to reflect the actual date of a fiscal year then we can discuss the bet. A fiscal year doesn’t end on Dec 31st :mj:

Oh, I absolutely raped him on that.

I manhandled him, completely...........and he submitted.

• Haha 1
  • aitch 1
  • Tears of the Cows changed the title to ***PUT UP OR SHUT UP*** Official 2022 FY PS5 Hardware Prediction Thread - Will They Reach 18 Million? (1 Year Sig Bet)
42 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

A fiscal year doesn’t end on Dec 31st :mj:

Fiscal year can end whenever the company wants it to. 6 of the top 10 US companies (Amazon, CVS, UnitedHealthcare, Exxon, Berkshire, and Alphabet) by revenue have their fiscal end dates as Dec 31st.

39 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Fiscal year can end whenever the company wants it to. 6 of the top 10 US companies (Amazon, CVS, UnitedHealthcare, Exxon, Berkshire, and Alphabet) by revenue have their fiscal end dates as Dec 31st.

These kids are retards, it varies wildly as mentioned. It was hilarious to see them run from their initial claims though