Is Forbidden West worth it?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the first few hours are just a tutorial lol.   and yeah, @Malakius, it's a great game!

@MalaXmaS you can decide whether you want these guys to derail your thread, again.   seems like all they do is cry about me, instead of actually talking about the game.

@FIREPOWER @-GD-X admittedly I want to like the game, you can tell the production values are high. I’ll give it another try and report back soon   none the less, I have more trophies than @

Just now, ghostz said:

It’s okay but nothing special. I played it for a few hours and haven’t went back… a shit ton of stupid cutscenes of the girl just pondering life :shaq2:

if you have a code, might as well use it, doubt you’d get much

the first few hours are just a tutorial lol.

and yeah, @Malakius, it's a great game!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

It’s okay but nothing special. I played it for a few hours and haven’t went back… a shit ton of stupid cutscenes of the girl just pondering life :shaq2:

if you have a code, might as well use it, doubt you’d get much

Game just went on sale too $40

Just now, ghostz said:

I’ll have to look and see how far I got, the game isn’t really complicated tho those lil targets are hard to hit with the shitty DS5. Why would It need such a long tutorial? 

or maybe you suck lol. the beginning eases the gamer into the flow of things. once the world opens up and you are able to explore each tribe, the game becomes a blast to play.

Just now, ghostz said:

I haven’t played many of their games but apparently this is one of their least polished games, tho they’re still working on it apparently 

the game is extremely polished now with its recent update. stop spreading fake news. smh lol.

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

or maybe you suck lol. the beginning eases the gamer into the flow of things. once the world opens up and you are able to explore each tribe, the game becomes a blast to play.

The AI in the game is as dumb as bricks I could play blindfolded and still kill them lol

Just now, ghostz said:

are You claiming they’re done releasing patches for the game? :trump2:

major ones? yeah. all open world games continue to have updates, even years later, mainly to fine-tune small issues.